From 16's to 15's

I put 1lb on last night which I'm really disappointed with! I've ate well most days & done loads of exercise too so can't see how I've put on! I'm hoping it shows it the scales next week instead otherwise I'll be in serious trouble mentally! X

Half on for me... grr. But I deserved it so shouldnt complain.

I've already used a fair few syns gettingthrough 2 boxes of rocky road hifi bars (the danger of not shopping and then your card being nicked by a cash point the day after payday!)

Want 2 off this week. How? Remains to be seen, lol

Hi all - another newbie! I started SW at the end of May weighing 16st 12. After 3 weeks I'm down to 16st 3, so hopefully won't be on here too long!

Next weigh in is Monday (I'm doing SW at home using books I got when doing SW online last year). Good luck all x

Hi everyone. Im doing my third week now I've lost 9lbs which brought me to 16.9,
I hope not to stay too long as wanting to be back in the 15s because that's where my current clothes fit and I'm not happy buying bigger clothes just smaller ones when the time comes :)

Lolacola83 said:
I am not buying anymore rocky road hifi bars!! They are evil!!!

They are so addictive, I only got one box but have since been told they are limited edition. I am trying to decide how good my willpower would be if I got a few boxes x

hippychick85 said:
They are so addictive, I only got one box but have since been told they are limited edition. I am trying to decide how good my willpower would be if I got a few boxes x

Lol I bought 2 boxes on Monday they were both gone by Fri I cannot have them near me anymore they are sooooooo yummy! Don't understand why they are just limited edition they will probably be a best seller!! Xx

I hope they are not limited edition...they feel like such a naughty treat because they are so good!

Lol I bought 2 boxes on Monday they were both gone by Fri I cannot have them near me anymore they are sooooooo yummy! Don't understand why they are just limited edition they will probably be a best seller!! Xx

Me too - not buying them again lol x

Oh my the Rocky Road Hifis are ridiculously nice, I got through two boxes in two days in hexs and syns! *blush* I may have to buy more on Wednesday, but I think instead of using them as heb's I'm going to only have them synned, and as replacements / alternatives for freddos. Yesh.

Been a bit better this week, some eating off plan but not as bad as last week, the boyf said 'you feel smaller' which is nice, so hopefully a bit off come Weds... I want to get outta here! ;)

Thanks I was hoping to be there tomoro but I was norty ( out of routine ) last mon tues and weds I have been good the rest of the week and done lots of exercise too but tonight I feel star week coming boooooo! Hopefully the Monday after lol x
Got my fingers crossed for you xxx

Oh my the Rocky Road Hifis are ridiculously nice, I got through two boxes in two days in hexs and syns! *blush* I may have to buy more on Wednesday, but I think instead of using them as heb's I'm going to only have them synned, and as replacements / alternatives for freddos. Yesh.

Been a bit better this week, some eating off plan but not as bad as last week, the boyf said 'you feel smaller' which is nice, so hopefully a bit off come Weds... I want to get outta here! ;)
So glad I resisted the urge to taste or buy at class this week, because all I am seeing are messages of people eating a whole box in one day - I'd end up eating the cardboard box as well lol

How good did you feel when boyfriend said that - what a lovely compliment!

I'm currently getting weighed by 3 sets of people - My trainer, The nurse and then the GP.... On one set of scales i was 16st4 on another i was 16st and on the other i was 15st13... SO.... i think i shall be staying in here a little longer just in case i am 16st4!

I wish scales were universal! sooo annoying!
Oh dear - what time of the day do you get weighed? you would probably weigh the least in the morning (first thing). I would err on caution and go by the ones I weighed heaviest on and stick with that weigh in each week

Back