From 16's to 15's

So glad I resisted the urge to taste or buy at class this week, because all I am seeing are messages of people eating a whole box in one day - I'd end up eating the cardboard box as well lol

How good did you feel when boyfriend said that - what a lovely compliment!

Had I thought it would taste like the bars I might've tried the box, lol!

It was a lovely thing to hear tbh, we've only been together a couple of months (though we've been friends years) and for him to notice that especially when I've been a bit off plan was just fabulous. I could just kiss him... in fact, I might! ;)

Lost 1.5... 15 stone 12.5 now...so goodbye 16s! Hope to be seeing you all in the 15s soon and hope to not be back here!!

How annoying, I am bang on 16stone! At least I know next week I will definitely be there x

OMG 3lbs off so now 15st 13lbs :) See you all soon in the next group xxxx

Your all doing fab, its great to hear it x

Well in my first week I managed to lose seven days. But am really not surprised it was a stressful week and as usual I turn to food. Hoping for a better week this week.

Funnily enough I lose seven days every week ....

lost 4 and half this week, taking me to 16st 5 and half, getting there, gimme 3 weeks and i think i'll have cracked this group. xx

Hope you don't mind me joining you!

Weighed in tonight and lost 5½ lbs, so I am now 16 stone 11 lbs! I am still in shock! Haha!

Well done everyone, some great losses lately! I am looking for 2.5 off tomorrow to get me out of here :D please keep everything crossed for me :cross:

I lost 3.5 this week so 12.5 total I also got slimmer of the month yey!

It's weird what a psychological boost you get from bringing home a certificate and magnet lol

Back