From 16's to 15's

Lol, I was reading back through the thread, thought I'd missed something. Hope you get to the 15's soon, I feel really guilty after having 24 syn's on cider last night even though I've counted them and deducted the syn's from the rest of my allowance. But today I've had a great day foodwise and have felt satisfied and not tempted once, I'm totally focussed now x

Well done on the losses, some great figures! Hope to join those of you departing in the next 2 weeks!

WI tonight, hoping I've done enough to right the gain from last weekand then some - still not 100% but much better than in the last few months. Hoping (beyond hope) that I get 2 or more off this week, I had said 3 as everyone else was saying large numbers - didnt really factor in that I rarely get 3 due to PCOS etc and that I'd have a bit of a syn fest after weigh in. Still, hopefully be nearer to 15s this week *crosses everything*

Hi, can I join this thread. I joined SW at the end of June weighing 17st2, I am now 16st5, but I have my weigh in tonight and hope that I have lost at least 3 lbs this week, so hopefully I should get my first stone award.

Hi, can I join this thread. I joined SW at the end of June weighing 17st2, I am now 16st5, but I have my weigh in tonight and hope that I have lost at least 3 lbs this week, so hopefully I should get my first stone award.

Good for you! It feels good to see those pounds drop off, they all add up :)

Rochelle1 said:
Moving into here today! 16st 11.5lbs. Chuffed with 2.5lb loss tonight

Good to see you here! Hope I don't end up going back the other way tomorrow lol ;) Have been really good since my big day out on Friday so hoping I'll have any gain clawed back by tomorrow...

16 7.5 This week - nearly half way!

can i join? started at 16st 11.5lbs and now 16st 5lbs - i have to admit i have never done 1 day 100%, today will be my first :D

Rochelle1 said:
U will be fine!! I bet you either stay the same or have a very small gain x

Well it wasn't quite a small gain lol - 1.5lbs on! At least I'm still in the 16's - phew! x

Well it wasn't quite a small gain lol - 1.5lbs on! At least I'm still in the 16's - phew! x

1.5 isn't massive though!! That's workable for next week lol. Last weigh in next week for 2 weeks for me. Hopefully I can get another good loss next week so I'm safely into the 16's lol 1.5lbs or 2lbs next week would be fab. But I'm not gonna be too wild on holiday, will have what I want within reason. No big bags of crisps to binge on when I go upto the room before a shower like I usually do lol and try to limit white bread to a couple of pieces!! Problem is its turkey, and I know their white crusty bread is irresistable, and they do cheetos in an amazing beef flavour, so ill have to indulge just not every day lol I'm sure ill be fine. Don't want to restrict myself too much on holiday x

Rochelle1 said:
1.5 isn't massive though!! That's workable for next week lol. Last weigh in next week for 2 weeks for me. Hopefully I can get another good loss next week so I'm safely into the 16's lol 1.5lbs or 2lbs next week would be fab. But I'm not gonna be too wild on holiday, will have what I want within reason. No big bags of crisps to binge on when I go upto the room before a shower like I usually do lol and try to limit white bread to a couple of pieces!! Problem is its turkey, and I know their white crusty bread is irresistable, and they do cheetos in an amazing beef flavour, so ill have to indulge just not every day lol I'm sure ill be fine. Don't want to restrict myself too much on holiday x

I hope I can get rid of it next week! Last time I had a gain I lost 6lbs the next week, let's see if I can do it again ;)

You've got to indulge a bit on your holis, it won't hurt and better that than you feel deprived. If you drink lots of water and get lots of exercise you should be fine x

It'll be an STS at beat for me, I've made some **** choices and have been incredibly bloated since I had Imodium for tummy trouble on Tuesday. Grrr. Good luck to everyone else this week though x

Back