From 16's to 15's

Gillybops!! Soz :)

woweeeee!! i was dreading WI - was even thinking about giving it a miss but I lost 3lb!! got slimmer of the week too - so happy :D
only 3 to go and il be leaving you lovely people...would love to get it next week, got nothing standing in my way but knowing me and my body I'll not pressure myself that way and say fingers crossed by the end of nov il be in the next group down x

Jodes said:
woweeeee!! i was dreading WI - was even thinking about giving it a miss but I lost 3lb!! got slimmer of the week too - so happy :D
only 3 to go and il be leaving you lovely people...would love to get it next week, got nothing standing in my way but knowing me and my body I'll not pressure myself that way and say fingers crossed by the end of nov il be in the next group down x

Well done great loss good work. Im 4 lbs t next room

Thanks dizzy226 - im sure it wont be long before u move down the stones :)

Well done jodes.

I lost 2.5lbs today :) so I'm now 16st0.5lb. It did say 16st0lb and I was so confused I started to step off because I thought it was too low and had read me wrong. Haha.

Hi everyone. Well I managed to lose 4lb this week so that takes me to 16st 1lb so I may not be with you for long.

Hope all your weigh ins go well those week :)

Hi everyone. Well I managed to lose 4lb this week so that takes me to 16st 1lb so I may not be with you for long.

Hope all your weigh ins go well those week :)

Yeah!! Well done, its very exciting to be so close to the next stone bracket! Real achievement :)

Thanks Jodes. I really can't wait to be in the 15s if I'm honest.

How long have you got till you get there?

Good luck getting there Fran and dizzy! Hope we all get there soon xx

Thanks Jodes. I really can't wait to be in the 15s if I'm honest.

How long have you got till you get there?

Got 4lb to get me to 15st 13lb, set myself 2 weeks to do it, but in all honesty id love it next week! cant wait to get into the 15's and move down, the lightest iv ever been is 15st 12lb on SW in the last couple of years cuz I always seemed to lose a stone then bounce around, then eventually give up, but i really feel something has clicked now and im determined. We can do it :D x

I want t go t 15s too !!!!! Four lbs t go bein a bit optimistic for next week but maybe !?!!!!!!!

Thats what I need too - anythings possible, you never know!! me being realistic though im saying 2 weeks to get there. good luck!!x

i was 16st 4lb on wednesday after gaining 2.5lb :( BUT i knew that was because i proper binged on my birthday lol and so i wasnt upset about it. AND my goal of getting in the 15's before christmas is still in sight. i have no bad days planned before this weeks weigh on the week after, so hopefully can get that 2.5 off and plus a bit extra. the week after that though is our slimming world christmas night out (going for christmas dinner at a pub ive never been to) but its on a thursday, so ive got all week until the wednesday after to pull that one back and hopefully maintain lol.

i love christmas and i am excited for all the things going on but i am also looking forward to january so that i can get back on track properly again and keep losing!! that 4stone award is never gonna happen until then lol. but as long as i can have these odd off plan times, and get back on the wagon for the rest of the days in the weeks then im very happy

Hun you can pull that back. I had a 2.5lb gain on October 31st, then lost it again November 7th, then another 2.5lbs on the 14th. I rarely have losses this big so it could be the gain kick started some bigger losses, could be the same for you. We wil drag you into the 15s whether you like it or not ;)

I had a look yesterday (i do most days) and it is looking good for next week. The fownside is my period has come which gives me tummy problems if you catch my drift, so just hoping I don't retain any fluid. Drinking lots so hopefully I will be fine. Fingers crossed we get the results we are working for this week!

1.5lbs for Wednesday to get me into the 15s! Can't remember when I was last there. I'm pretty sure I'll manage it. Hopefully move to the next thread with a few of you guys this week :)

Back