From 16's to 15's

For sure steph! If I'm not in the 15s come Wednesday I will be setting fire to the scales! Haha.

Haha, I know what you mean! I've had a really good week this week...went to a christmas market today and had some goodies and stuff but with calories counting and calories burnt from all my body magic I should be good for at LEAST 1.5lbs!

Well I've been 100% again this week with another syn free weekend. Today I threw out half my lunch because I was full enough. I never do that. Now got a potato in the air fryer, pork chop (fat removed and waiting to go under the grill, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower cooking. Yum Yum in my tum. I am just unsure whether or not to have a green day tomorrow

Good luck to all those weighing in today. Hope you're all one step closer to getting into the 15's!

I have been gaining for 2 weeks, had put on 2lns, and after a week that involved a dinner at.pizza express (with pizza and garlic bread, plus the obligatory wine ) plus chocolate during the week as it was totally crap I was expecting a maintain, or another gain, well I lost 6.5lbs and have dropped into the next group! I am one happy bunny!!!! Thanks for all your support! Will see you all soon!!!

Thanks fran! Good luck on wed!! Hope to see you in the next group soon! :)

Thanks hun. If I'm not in the 15s this week I'm setting fire to the scales.

Got group Wednesday morning, then meet with mum, a bit of shopping, back home to give my son a nap, lunch, then tea is already made, so give my son tea at 5, give him his bath early because I need to go to a second group at 6:30-7 for a group photo with the miss slinky winners from my consultant's other groups to be in the paper. Then back home, put my son to bed and have tea! Busy busy.

Hi all, hope you don't mind me joining in? I was 16st 6 1/2lb. Had my first weigh in tonight and lost 2 1/2lb so 4lb to go till I get to the 15's. Hope I can do it before Crimbo as I tend lose really slow but gonna try hard to get there!!! :)

Good luck on your journey Mishelly!

Well I got weighed this morning and lost another 2lb which took me to 15st 13lbs and just 1lb off 2 stone lost.

Will poke my head in through next stone down and will hopefully see you all there soon ;-)

Go to group in 2 hours...just measured myself and I swear my waist has gone up an inch! wtf?!

0.5lb and no nomination for Miss Slinky :( Seemed like the people who had a lot of friends got the votes. I think my exercise is impacting on my weight loss...Gonna just stick to SW and drop JUDDD for the time being, I think.

Thanks, Fran <3 Not going to give up with my activity. Hoping to join the gym for the new year and get stronger. Hopefully at the back end of next year I might be able to get a job! I'll see you in the 15s next week. Grats on your loss <3

Back