From 16's to 15's

Hi Guys,
I thought I would pop on to introduce myself, I have been loitering around MiniMins since 2007 with one diet or another, but always end up back at SW.
This year I signed up to SW the day before my 50th birthday in July and have stuck with it. I am a slow loser but had managed a stone and a half off in the 23 weeks (my stats reflect my 2 and 1/2 lbs Christmas gain)and already feel so much better. My weigh in night at club is normally Monday nights but this week and next week will be on Thursday. I went to acknowledge my gain and buy a 6 week countdown and feel like I can actually do this. I look forward to getting to know you all and sharing our journeys. :) Suzi x

Hi Guys,
I thought I would pop on to introduce myself, I have been loitering around MiniMins since 2007 with one diet or another, but always end up back at SW.
This year I signed up to SW the day before my 50th birthday in July and have stuck with it. I am a slow loser but had managed a stone and a half off in the 23 weeks (my stats reflect my 2 and 1/2 lbs Christmas gain)and already feel so much better. My weigh in night at club is normally Monday nights but this week and next week will be on Thursday. I went to acknowledge my gain and buy a 6 week countdown and feel like I can actually do this. I look forward to getting to know you all and sharing our journeys. :) Suzi x

Best o luck on your continued journey ur doing great keep up the good work

Hi everyone! Joined the site a few weeks ago and I have been reading the threads and getting a lot of inspiration. I am currently 16st 10 lbs. I go to SW and weigh in on a Wednesday night after work. I joined SW at the end of July 2012. I had lost a stone before I started and I have lost 1st 10.5 lbs at SW, so that is a total of 2st 10.5lbs. I stayed the same over Christmas, but I am struggling during these winter months. I am 50 in February 2014 and I would like to get down to 11 st by then, although I have set an initial target of 12st 7lbs at SW, which seems like an impossible target!

Thanks Dizzy, I have been reading the success stories on here for inspiration and looking for different foods to try. Good luck with your journey. Suzi x

Hi everyone! Joined the site a few weeks ago and I have been reading the threads and getting a lot of inspiration. I am currently 16st 10 lbs. I go to SW and weigh in on a Wednesday night after work. I joined SW at the end of July 2012. I had lost a stone before I started and I have lost 1st 10.5 lbs at SW, so that is a total of 2st 10.5lbs. I stayed the same over Christmas, but I am struggling during these winter months. I am 50 in February 2014 and I would like to get down to 11 st by then, although I have set an initial target of 12st 7lbs at SW, which seems like an impossible target!
Hi HH,
Just keep doing what you are doing and you will get there, good luck ! Suzi x

Thankyou Suzi! Have you noticed we have exactly the same amount to lose? Good Luck to you! I have been lurking for ages and plucket up the courage to post tonight. Just joined the Easter challenge! All this posting is keeping me away from the New year Cava ( 28 synns....but I am saving up !)

Hopefully i won't be hanging round too long in this group :)
Been in SW since beginning of December and have lost 11lbs. i'm really hoping to lose a stone by end of Jan :) good luck everyone xx

*waves*

xxxx

Hi guys, I'm back on it officially now. Weighed in last night at 16st 12.5 which is gutting considering after I had my baby I was 15st 3! She's 7 months now though so time to work on living up to my changing bag and be a yummy mummy! x

Hi

I joined Slimming World this week in the 16's. Previous member who did well on her journey and went into the 11's but fell by the wayside. Old eating habits returned as did the weight! Hard lesson to learn but back in the zone and realise old habits have to go. On day two and motivated. Looking to chat with like minded people.

Hi :)

Everyone getting on ok ? X

Thought I was going to be back here after my Xmas binge! Hope to see everyone soon!!! X

Last edited:
Weigh in later :/ terrified! Been better than previous weeks but had a few slip ups :S don't know how it's going to go...

I'm back before Xmas I was 16.1 - so close to the next stone :( but put on 7lb over Xmas went back yesterday and lost 5lbs!! :D so now I'm 16.3

Hoping to have another good week this week and will be nearer the 15's!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm back here after a 1.5lb gain last week, and a 6lb gain the week before!!!!!

Getting weighed tonight and there will be more damage i'm sure but i'm on plan from today (hopefully) so I'm looking forward to heading downwards again.

Good luck everyone for weigh in :)

Back