From 16's to 15's

Thanks guys... hopefully we will soon be in the 15's!!! Xxx

Hopefully! I am focusing on getting my 2.5st award first, as I only have another 3.5lbs to go till that! Then another 3.5lbs will take me down the the 15s. Smaller goals are more achievable!

4lbs... :( Is must be totm bloating then. When do you weigh in officially? X

I suppose hormones can be up and down during the whole period. Hopefully tour body rectifys itself. Could be fluid retention. Its a hard life being a woman

I hope so Ali hun. I'll actually be quite gutted if I don't. Let's hope if it does happen that I don't go off the rails completely, I tend to do that :/

No you wont because we will be hear to guide you through the rough patch untill your back on those smooth rails zooming down the track!!

Morning Girls!! How are we all?

Im going to make the mac n cheese today just been to get all the bits for it!! Oh how sad my life is!! LOL xxx

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop!! :clap:

Told you it was bloating... You will deffo be lighter by WI!!

Im okay. Just cooking and then out for lunch with my daddy!! Hehe! Ive not had breakfast because Im not sure were we are going so didnt want to start my day green and then be like damn Im now EE.

Just seen your from Hinckley.... I live in Leicester but Ive just bought a house in Coventry (dont ask!). xxx

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh :cry:

Went to carvery with my dad and ended up having yorkies and roasties AND a pudding :(.

However thats all I ate all day so hoping it doesnt do too much damage!! xx

Back