From 16's to 15's

Yes it was so nice, proper roast potatoes drooooooooool!! Im on a 13 hour shift tomorrow and I have the mac n cheese I made, so should be 100% just hoping scales are nice to me come wednesday x

Hello - I came down from the 17-16 stone thread on Monday, weighing in at 16st 13.5. Hoping to be out of here in a couple of months :). I make Sunday Roast every week. I have roast chicken, lots of veg, I syn half a spoon of oil and make the most amazing roasties in the actifry, syn a Yorkshire pudding (2.5 syns) and an aunt Bessie stuffing ball (3) and occasionally have a 6 syn treat pudding afterwards of squirty cream, meringue, strawberries and strawberry sauce if I can manage and have been syn free until them. I think sometimes people get too caught up in syn free meals they don't realise how 'naughty' they could be without being off plan!

Welcome Bubulix.

That meal sounds so yummy mmmm!! I think your right you can definately have yummy meals without being hung up on the syn free element.

Good Luck with your journey xxx

Welcome Bub!

Jeeeeesus, I neeeeed to eat that NOW! Today is my "light" day as I call it and only consume salad or fruit and use my syns on hot drinks because I WI in the morning..

Sneeky peek said that I'm back down to the weight I was on Monday, so the +4lb from Friday has completely gone. Let's hope we can get at least another 1lb off for tomorrow :)

How are you this morning Sask? xx

Yayyyyyyyyy!! Its gone... You definately going to be lighter tomorrow!

Im okay today, feeling really positive. Ive just cooked a massive fry up for all the patients at work and I had my beans on toast with an egg!!

Just wanna up my fluid intake as Ive not been drinking enough.

Ive got my mac n cheese and salad for later mmm! And a muller and a HiFi if I get peckish.

Realllllllllllllllly want a loss on weds xx

Im not a fan of SW style stuff, made with yogurt etc but this is nommmmmmmmmmmm!! The reciepe makes 4 massive portions aswell!!

Mmmmmmmmmm xx

Yeh hun, if you use the cheese as a hea.

Do you want the receipe? x

Mac 'n' Cheese

Serves 4

300g Dried Macaroni
Fry Light
6 Spring Onions (thinly sliced)
2 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
200g Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
400ml Vegetable Stock
4 tbsp Tomato Puree
200g FF Natural Yogurt
1 level tsp English Mustard
2 eggs (lightly beaten)
120g Red Leicester (grated)
Salt n Pepper

1. Preheat your oven to 200/Gas 6. Cook the Macaroni and set aside.

2. Meanwhile, place a large frying pan sprayed with fry light over a medium heat. Add the spring onions, garlic and cherry tomatoes, stir and cook for 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a wide mixing bowl and add the macaroni.

3.Beat together the stock, tomato puree, yogurt, mustard and eggs until smooth. Pour over the macaroni, then stir in most of the cheese. Season and toss well.

4. Divide between 4 ovenproof dishes, sprinkle over the remaining cheese and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbling. Leave to stand and serve.

I used normal onions and added onions and peas to mine. I used Low fat cheddar so I could use more and I baked it all in one dish...

Enjoy xxxxxx

Yayyyy!!! Oh am so pleased for you hun!! Wooop!!

Im okay, finishing work soon so hopefully going to enjoy the weather xx

Back