From 16's to 15's

Wow, I was pleased to of lost 4.5lb today but 7.5 must if felt amazing well done x

I was shocked. Never expected it in a million years!!

Well done BigApples...keep it up :)

Hey All!!

Ive had a shitty two weeks diet wise, been off plan and then on and then... Will you get my drift!! Had a hectic time... bought a house and got engaged last week so a busy time with celebrations!

Woke up yesterday motivated though so back on it and hopefully for good!! Will get weighed next weds so hopefully I will have rectified some of the damage!

Well done on your losses your all doing fab... chuck some motivation my way please!! xx

Wow! some amazing loses people - well done!

Saskaya congrats on the house, the engagement and the getting back on plan!

Love reading how determined everyone is, it's such a great incentive to keep going, I've 8lb to lose before I get to the next stone mark, I'm hoping to have lost it in 3 weeks tops fingers crossed! x

Hello :) I've been here for a while now but I've been off plan :(
So I'm 16.12 ATM and I need to get down to 15st by the summer :) good luck everyone :D

Having a much better week this week. I lost 1lb at WI, which is obviously better than nothing, but I know I can do better. If I focus and stick to the plan, I usually lose 2-3lbs a week. My biggest problem has been chocolate cravings. I came up with a plan to fix this!

Usually when I crave chocolate, I'm tempted to just grab whatever chocolatey treat is in the fridge and be damned with the syns. This usually means an 8-9 syn chocolate bar! So to try and stop this problem, I've made up a ton of chocolate rice krispie squares! They've worked out at 2 syns a piece and they fix my chocolate cravings really well! And even if I want a second, they are still much better than a mars bar or something!

I am a fecker for chocolate cravings. In the evening I have an apple from the fridge cut up into fine slices with a sharp knife.

no it's not half as nice as a chocolate bar. But I munch on it for a while and it tides over my craving.

my biggest downfall is alcohol. Wish I could see my mouth shut at the weekends. Just had a vodka there instead of a glass of wine and I feel half hammered!

irish measures are larger than uk measures so need to check syns!

How are we all!! Ive been on it like a car bonnet since that last post so hopefully the scales will be kind to me come Wednesday! Im just mega busy at the mo so needing to plan in advance!!

Jodieeeeeeeeeeeeeee you got your 1.5 stone award whilst I was AWOL.... Yippeee xxx

Back