From 16's to 15's

Well I'm down 2.5 which puts me in the 15's. I only posted here once but said I'd say goodbye and hope to see you all soon!

well done ellen and potato,

my weigh in tomorrow, so hopefully i will be following you down to 15's lolly..

I got a walk in tonight with two of my kids. And they reminded me of why I dont go walking with them.. They moan,, A LOT>.. they are like the tag team of moaners.. one stops and the other starts..

I am gonna have to buy ear phones if I wanna go out with them more.

Ha my oldest girl is the same, her legs are always tired!! Headphone are the way forward I think!
Good luck at WI tomorrow, and hopefully I will see you and Lolly in the 15s in the next few weeks x

I am determined to be out of this group by the 17th june (no offence!!) I have been bouncing around in the 16's for too blooming long now, sick of it. Been an angel since coming back of a hen do on monday, missed my tuesday wi due to a late finish at work, was gona go to a class tonight but again, a late finish at work so iv sussed a class for tomorrow, then back to my normal class on tuesdays. Think i need to either go face the music with a gain tomorrow or know if im in the same place as last week to know how hard to push myself between now and tuesday. Wish me luck!x

Can I join? I'm in my 9th week at SW and am down 11.5lbs and currently at 16 stone 13lbs
Would really like to get into the 15's!

Hello everyone. Been MIA most of the week with this virus thing! Feeling a bit better today so just catching up on here :) hopefully by my next WI, on Monday, this would have sodded off and took mother nature with it. I'm hoping I can reverse the +3lb from this week, but not going to let it get me down too much if not.

I wasn't on plan Monday or Tuesday, on plan yesterday but blipped in the evening with a few scones. I'm doing good today though and zero cravings or binge feelings thus far. Fingers crossed.

Hey well done big apples fantastic...hope I can join you in the next few weeks!!
Welcome huffpot, great going with your loss so far.
Jodieboo, sorry to hear your still under the weather, it's hard to stay in plan and motivated when you feel ill, hope your feeling better soon x x

Well the weekend is upon us...are we all still focused on dropping this group by dropping the pounds?? Sun is shining here, beer garden calls but no, i shall resist !! 17th june to lose 6lb...i can do, i will do it!! Be good peeps xx

Good for you jodieboo! And I'm right there with you jodes, I just need some will power to refuse all the tempting bad foods that will know doubt come my way at the weekend, i find it so hard to stay on plan at the weekend, but with the support on here I can do it!!!! X

Preplanning i think is the key for me if im not doing anything special but if iv something planned then i initiate damage limitation by doing alot of exercise during the week. Stocking up on syns and trying to super express as much as i can. This weekend iv nothing really planned apart from maybe a cinema trip but im not one who 'needs' to munch at the movies. The only weakness is the cider that is in my cupboards (i work in a brewery lab so it is always readily available!) Have tried hinting at work they need to make a very low calorie version but it falls on deaf ears!!! X

Oh man, it was my OH's and my mams birthday today, I made the dinner and it was all syn free but the chocolate, crisps and cake unfortunately weren't I'm a saint all week then I bloody blow all my hard work by being stupid at the weekend

Huff pot - I'm also 16 stone 13 at the moment!!! We can hopefully both be dropping into the 15s sooner rather than later!!

Thought I'd pop in and join you ladies as I drop down through the 16s (hopefully!! :))

Here I go again, hoping against hope for a weightloss!!! This is ridiculous I need to reign myself in on a weekend, I'm so annoyed as I'm only 3lb off my club 10 and leaving weigh in last week I was so motivated to do it, and I've frigging blown it, I'm so cross with myself, argghhh!!!

I forgot to update here!! I lost 3lb at official WI :) Now at 16 stone 4lb.. 2lb away from my 2 stone! COME ON FOR NEXT WEEK!!

Ellen, why don't you try and change groups to a Monday? I found that when I was weighing on a Friday, I would blow the weekend away and get back on track on Monday. Weighing on a Monday for me stops my weekend binges!

3lbs off for me so got 4lb to go to officially be out of this wee group. Aiming for the same this week, gona try to superspeed loads this week cuz i really want it. Mini goal one on target to be achieved!! Whoop x

Wowzers! Well done Jodie & Jodes!

I lost 1 1/2lbs this week, down to 16st 6lbs, I'm going to have to try hard to keep up with you lovely lot slipping away down into the next stone zone! :D

Back