From 16's to 15's

6lb, thats amazing! Well done, ul be in the 14's before u know it!x

Wow, well done you amazing lot, I've given myself a stern talking too, and I'm back on plan so fingers crossed I won't be far behind you all when you's slim your way into the 15's x x

Wow, i showed some massive discipline there tonight, in work on nights which is depressing enough in this glorious weather, but im also coming onto my star week soon so im craving 'bad food' really badly-went over to asda to get some juice and a loaf but i literally picked up 2 packets of biscuits-looked at them and said no, got to the till, picked up 3 different chocolate bars and proceeded to also say no. Very nearly ended up with some tic tacs just to feel like i got something but i didnt!! I know its silly but i feel very proud !! Esp when i was walking out and they had boxes of shortbread, choc brownies and doughnuts, temptation really is everywhere. I have been so good this week tho, syned everything thats not free and been eating loads of superfree so whats the point in self sabotage. Just hoping i make it to tuesday now without caving. Wish i craved cucumbers when im coming on-it wud be so much easier :) xx

Hello

I'm new... currently in the 16s and hoping to find my way into the 15s soon!

No Fair Jodieboo - i might actually make this group next week and your leaving lol !!!!

Well done on your huge loss , it's amazing :)

Joined this weight bracket today. Now at 16 stone 12.5lb. :) only a half away from my first stone.
Hoping to get to the 15s in the next 2 months. Not been in the 15s for about 10 years. Never managed to get under 16 and a half. Scared and nervous as potential new territory.

Slimming World!
Wk 1 - -6
Wk 2 - -1.5 half stone award :)
Wk 3 - -4 aaaaahh! So excited

Hello all you new ladies, we can do this together!! hey massive congratulations jodieboo, you must be thrilled with that, can you give me the heads up of which forum your moving down too as when I search I can't find the 15s group thanks x

Well done alilou, must be an amazing feeling, I hope I can join you ladies very soon!!
Thanks jodieboo, hopefully I won't be far behind you all x x

Never imagined id be leaving this group this week but with a whopping 5.5lb off (pinch me, i must be dreaming!) Im down to 15st 11.5lbs !! My heart literally did a little flip :)
Keep going ladies, come and join us in the 15's to 14's !!! X

Back