From 16's to 15's

Hiya and welcome x
I rejoined sw 3 weeks ago after having my daughter 4 month ago and my start weight was also 16st10lbs. Yesterday was my third weigh in and i was 16st1lb so i'm sure you can get into the 15s in 4 weeks x

Hiya and welcome x I rejoined sw 3 weeks ago after having my daughter 4 month ago and my start weight was also 16st10lbs. Yesterday was my third weigh in and i was 16st1lb so i'm sure you can get into the 15s in 4 weeks x

Excellent!! That's making me more positive... U will soon be gone!! X

Heya Cai, welcome :)

Hope you make to the next stone zone soon, as that is such a good feeling :D

Week 1 WI -4lbs

Now 16.6...leaving me with 6.5 lbs till I'm in the next stone bracket!!

How good does moving a stone bracket make you feel?! It's exciting!!
Hoping to get there before my works do in 3 weeks...I think it's doable! Just gotta keep going as I know wk2 WI won't be as good!! X

Week 1 WI -4lbs

Now 16.6...leaving me with 6.5 lbs till I'm in the next stone bracket!!

How good does moving a stone bracket make you feel?! It's exciting!!
Hoping to get there before my works do in 3 weeks...I think it's doable! Just gotta keep going as I know wk2 WI won't be as good!! X

Hey hun well done x

16 st 5lb... Sooo slow!!! Going o follow plan and up super free and do success express at weekend (just nit able to do it while at work!). Desperate for 3lb off, I'd get my 5 stone off award (again!) and it'd give me a huge boost. Pray !!,

Don't.give.UP.

4 stone 9lb off

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com app

16 st 5lb... Sooo slow!!! Going o follow plan and up super free and do success express at weekend (just nit able to do it while at work!). Desperate for 3lb off, I'd get my 5 stone off award (again!) and it'd give me a huge boost. Pray !!,

Don't.give.UP.

4 stone 9lb off

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com app

Fingers crossed you get that 3lbs off for your 5 stone award x

hi everyone, I just lost 1.5 taking me down to 16.13 so can I join your group :p

I am desperately hoping for 3 next week which will give me 4 stone loss.

hi everyone, I just lost 1.5 taking me down to 16.13 so can I join your group :p I am desperately hoping for 3 next week which will give me 4 stone loss.

Welcome - 4 wow to a 4 stone loss!! Does it feel good?'

hi everyone, I just lost 1.5 taking me down to 16.13 so can I join your group :p

I am desperately hoping for 3 next week which will give me 4 stone loss.

I cant actually notice it myself as I have so much to lose but other people do and that makes me feel good. Im still wearing the same clothes mostly because im too tight to go out and buy new ones but because I don't want to buy them just 1 size down, I want to get at least 2 sizes

Started at 16stone 7lb. First weigh in today, down to 16stone 2.5lb. So happy. Aiming for 2 next week and no offence but dont want to be here too long hehe x

Back