From 16's to 15's

I lost 6lbs today so down to 16 6.4 :) that's all Christmas gain off and more! X

Back here again! Set a mini target of a stone to start that will get my into the 15's :)

Congratulations on your losses everyone.
We all seem to be doing well. I've just had my weigh in and lost 2 and a half pounds, and I am really pleased with that.
I am exhausted this evening, I have had my 2year old grandson, Jamie, all day. I have him every Thursday to save on Nursery fees and boy, I forgot how tiring it is, playing cars, choo-choos and tea sets. All good fun though, and I love it and him to bits. I think an early night is called for though after all that body magic, lol.

Hi all,
I rejoined SW last week and need to lose 5 stones. it was not a big surprise to me, but seeing in in black and white makes me realise what a mammoth task i have in front of me. I am going to break it down into small chunks of 7lbs per month. I think that is acheivable, but if it takes longer so what. It took a long time to go on, so it may take a long time to come off. I will have to remember this is a journey not a race.
Hi I had about the same to lose! I have lost 1 stone on plan so far in 6 weeks we can do it :)

Im 16st exactly hopefully next week see the 15s :)

5.5 lb off for me this week. Only 1.5 to go til I'm outta here !

No offence ladies (and gents ) but I've been here for ages !!

Good luck Sue and Kitty, I hope you do move down next week, and hopefully I'll follow not too long after.

Good luck Sue and Kitty, I hope you do move down next week, and hopefully I'll follow not too long after.

Thanks Yvonne do you have much to lose to get to 15s? X

I've got 9.5 lbs Sue, so it will be a few weeks, but I am determined to do it. xx

I've got 9.5 lbs Sue, so it will be a few weeks, but I am determined to do it. xx

You will see the 15s in a few weeks! X x

Yay, what a nice feeling to move on. Hopefully 'see' you soon! I lost 3lbs so 16st 5 - getting there!

Whoop leaving this lovely group tonight! 4.5lbs off so now 15st12 :) hopefully I will never ever ever be back here!!!

Hope to see you all in the 15s very soon xxx

Whoop leaving this lovely group tonight! 4.5lbs off so now 15st12 :) hopefully I will never ever ever be back here!!!

Hope to see you all in the 15s very soon xxx

Well done x

Weighed in at 16 stone last night fingers crossed 15s next week x

Back