From 16's to 15's

Well done! I'm still here with a maintain. Oh well.

I've maintained last week, not well at the moment so hoping for another maintain not gain Saturday! I was just getting motivated then I get flu, first year without my flu jab typical! :) good look everyone!

Well I haven't lost anything this week. I'm not surprised, went totally off track last weekend. Disappointed with myself but grateful that I didn't gain :sigh:

Iv feel shocked and may need to test my scales I've lost two taking me to 16:01! With the Chinese and been ill I've hardly cooked! I will of course be aiming for two to get me into next group but it is highly unlikely I'll go for it regardless!

I'm going to try to keep within my daily syns this week & get out & walk everyday. Hopefully I'll have a 2lb or 3lb loss to make up for last week :cross:

Maintained today which I feel quite gutted about seeing as iv been so good, kind of makes me want to sod it off and eat crap again but I'm gonna try my hardest to stick it out and wait til next week. Still 16.10 boooo :( x

See y'all down in the 15s. 1.5 off so 15.12 1/2. X

Yay well done! I knew you'd have a good week :clap:
I hope it won't be too many weeks until I can join you in the 15's x

Don't think it will be next week but hopefully by the end of Feb :) x

Im 16 stone 0.5 pounds.. hopefully brsak into 15s on Monday x x

4lb!!! I can't believe it! Starting to believe I can get into the 15's in the next few weeks. Yay! :bunnydance:

Today I've weighed in at 15st 1.5lb so hopefully I will be down into the 14!! Last time I remember being in that category was 3 yrs ago!

Back