From 16's to 15's

I'm down to 15 st 13 lb finally after a 2 lb loss! Hopefully won't be back here soon.

Good of luck to you all xxx

Thinking that I may be here for a while. Weighed myself this morning, I know :rolleyes:, and I've gained. I've not started Slimming World properly and not helped by it being *that time*.

Hey ho, I'm not officially weighing in until Sunday and then I am starting SW properly x

Looks like I'm joining you in here......Im at 16st 11lb at the minute....Want to get into the 15's in the next 4 weeks though!

Damn stayed the same this week so here for a while longer! Nevermind, I'm in for the long haul so just going to keep going!
Any others with a Monday wi? How did you get on?

Hi everyone, I just got to 16 13.5 tonight so just qualify to be here now.

Ooooo yay :) I was close to 18st two weeks ago , but now I'm comfortably in the 16s, can't wait to see those 15s though :) going great so far !

*waves* I'm currently 16.6st only 1lb from my 4 & half st loss.. hoping to be in the 15s by end July!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Rejoined & restarted today at 16st 4lb - I'm hoping to be in the 15st within the next 3-4 weeks :) x

Just started back this week - new name, new diary and new start! Starting off in this bracket with you lovelies but know we won't all be in here for long xxx

Lost 4lb today meaning I'm now 16st exactly - hoping to leave you lovely people next week x

I'll start saying good bye now then. Enjoy the next band down. I'll be here for a bit, still on 16.11 even though I have lost a little the last three weeks.

Back