From 16's to 15's

Lost half a pound this week, so now 16.8 so hopefully.I can get a good loss next week and get closer to getting out of here :)

I put on this week so now I'm even further away rom going down into the next bracket. Arrrghh!

Don't beat urself up mrs, you will get there :) says me I wish I could my own advice sometimes, its best to just start a fresh and I know u will get a great loss next week:) xx

on another not I am out of here! hopefully see you all shortly in the next group, I will love use and leave use xoxo

That's what I'm doing. Fresh start, really focussing on eating more veg with each meal and slightly reducing syns each day to around ten.

Loving and leaving you this week, my dears! :D Had a loss of 3.5lbs, taking me down to 15st 11.5 and firmly in the next bracket. Hope to see you all soon :)

Lost 2 this week so that wee bit closer to leaving!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Im determined to get back into the 15's by next week, i was so close to the 14's last year and then over xmas didn't go to class and had a huge gain which im ashamed of.

Just weighed in and lost 3lb, got my first stone! Got 3lbs to get in the 15's! My goal for next week!

p.s hello Littlepink, I am from Darlington too :)

I seem to be stuck at 16st 1lbs, my body doesn't want to be in the 15's, I've had a chat with it, and its promised to try harder next week so we shall see.

Hello everyone. I have been missing in action for a couple of months. Gaining one week, losing the next, gaining, losing repeat!

Back on it properly now and will be reporting in and hoping to see us all move in to the next stone bracket quickly,

Back