From 16's to 15's

lost 1lb and now 16st. Should be outta here next week.:)

Hi got 6.5lb to the 15s just seem to be geting stuck with a few stay the same so trying some red days

I keep saying I will do some red days and keep forgetting. They are better for me than SP. I must have a look at the book again and remind myself what I can have.

I keep saying I will do some red days and keep forgetting. They are better for me than SP. I must have a look at the book again and remind myself what I can have.
I'm trying these as not happy with my loses on ee I think sp an red are very simalar I have tried to just snack on fruit but if I'm saying I'm doing red I can if need be snack on meats I'm seeing if it makes a difference as stayed the same this week not very happy the old plans are still on sw website to view as well

must sky admit I am a little scared of two b items as been on just ee

I usually cut down the rest of the week. Don`t always work though.

Weigh day tomorrow. I need to get off this thread, it is taking ages.

I didn't weigh in this week (planned holiday for exams) and decided the best thing to do was just carry on as normal as when I restrict my syns I end up binging. So far so good I think. Only time will tell! weigh day on Thursday, would be happy with a maintain! Well done on your loss this week! Good luck next week!

Hi, I've been doing SW at home for the past four weeks and have lost 11lb. Am hoping to lost the other three to make a stone by the end of the month!

Hurrah at last I lost that 1lb. I am now officially in the 15`s. Bye bye all. See you in the 15`s. Been nice knowing you.l

16st 9lbs here.. really want to get into the 15s before the new year gets too old (hopefully by 1st/2nd weigh in).. should be fun with Christmas in the way. Anyone want to join me?

Hey Jilvis, Im here with you for the moment :) im at 16st 2lbs. Had my first weigh in today and lost 3lbs. Hoping by my next weigh in I will into the 15's no plans this weekend so all should go well.

I hope you reach your target before the New Year :D its always good to start the year with a loss to keep you going.

zoelinaa - you will be out of here so fast!! I'm 16 st 8lbs as of Dec 1st but was unable to weigh in this week so am hoping for a great number next Tuesday to take me a few steps closer to getting out of the 16s :D

Done a secret mid week weigh in and it showed 15.13 :) not counting until Sunday though .. weighing a day early as I am going out for a family meal Sunday and out of the day on Monday - going to be as good as I can but as I'm not cooking you never know what will be hidden.

Good luck for Tuesday hope they are kind to you :D

They were!! I lost albs at my last weigh in taking me down to 16.1 so am really hopeful that tomorrow I can get 1.5lbs (or more!) off and get into the next thread down :D :D

I assume you already made it into the 15s after your home weigh - blimey that was 11 days ago.. I have been hopeless at logging on!

Argh - I only lost 1lb so am 16st exactly :D another week in the 16s then (at least, given Christmas is about to hit!). Should have gone for a wee before getting on the scale!!

After losing 2 1/2 stone previously with slimming world I've only gone and put it all back on again sooo I'm starting again hoping to get to 15 stone again :)

I was half a pound away before xmas now I'm back were I started with 7lb to take me under 16 First weigh in AGAIN tomorrow, but must chuck my scales at the wall first told me I have gained a pound then told me I have gained for they are goin in the bin.

Back