From 16's to 15's

Hello guys hope I can pop in I'm looking to get into to the 15 stone mark soonish i stated at 17st 4.5lbs. I'm a Tuesday weighed however been signed off work for the past few days due to a virus. I am desperately trying to stay out of the kitchen lol

Hello guys hope I can pop in I'm looking to get into to the 15 stone mark soonish i stated at 17st 4.5lbs. I'm a Tuesday weighed however been signed off work for the past few days due to a virus. I am desperately trying to stay out of the kitchen lol
Hi how did you weigh in go or is it this evening hope your feeling better

Hello everyone I weighed in this morning (usual day is Thursday but I have an appointment tomorrow) and I'm 16, 10 which is the lightest I've been since having my eldest (she turns 7 in March). Fair chuffed that I'm in the 16s. Target is 11st so I've still got a long way to go! Looking forward to shrinking along with y'all x

Well done @turkish_delight that's fab what a great feeling, I am starting to feel better now so hoping that I can get something off next tues as I missed this weeks weigh in and I don't have scales in the house as I get too obsessed with them,

Hello everyone I weighed in this morning (usual day is Thursday but I have an appointment tomorrow) and I'm 16, 10 which is the lightest I've been since having my eldest (she turns 7 in March). Fair chuffed that I'm in the 16s. Target is 11st so I've still got a long way to go! Looking forward to shrinking along with y'all x
Hi that's great welcome to the 16s I've got 5lbs to go till I can hit the 15s I almost made it just before Christmas lol

Hello ladies, sorry been M.I.A feeling a bitty better went back to work on Friday, been eating ok and looking forward to weigh in on Tuesday as I missed last weeks,

@Sexyshell135 well done a lb is a lb and in the right direction xx

How is everyone else keeping xx

Honestly
Looking at your pic I would never say you look 16 stone at all looking good x
Awww thank you that's really nice of you. I'm determined to get it off xxx
i will hopefully see you in the 15s to 14s in a few weeks was almost there before Xmas I must admit I don't religiously stick to the plan so losses are slower naughty I know but with 3 kids my eldest being disabled it's often a rush but would like to be back to where I was when I lost 5 an half stone found my certificate in the cupboard the other day gave me more detention lol. Well done on Your lose that's great must use my treadmill more just don't get time x

Hi newbie here?! Can I join you?!

Just found this website whilst trying to find help and recipes online and this place is exactly what I was hoping to find!

I've been on SW for 3 weeks now I'm attending a meeting every week but I don't know anyone and I'm quite shy!

Was really scared walking in on my own the first week I can tell you!

I started off at 17.1 .. Week 1 lost 2.5, week 2 lost 2.5 and week 3 lost 3.5!!!

So I've lost 8.5lb in three weeks which I am quite excited about

Back