From 16's to 15's

I've not been good kids of school an they keep opening crisps an I keep dipping in them ops so hungry these last few days well done Sw_becks I might be back here next week lol

I guess two good days might make a stay the same lol just so hungry lately at night,love the comment not keen on the 15s not even had a welcome reply yet X

Hello, everyone! Can I join? I started SW this week (bit of a bumpy start as I wasn't really sure what I was doing to be honest). I weighed in on Monday at 16st 12.5. It can only get better from here, right??!

Hi Spanglymum
Welcome to the 16s. I'm getting on great with extra easy. Lost 40.5lbs since November. My advice would be to make sure you are eating enough, it's hard to trust in that idea if you've deprived yourself in the past. Any questions just holler.

I've just had a huge brunch (well it is Sunday!) today feels like a lounge about sort of a day. Looking forward to getting back to Pilates on Tues, going to aim to fit in a good, long walk this week before weigh in too.

Hope you are all well. I've felt a real mood boost with these bright skies we have here. Looking forward to not feeling hot, bothered and self conscious this summer!!

Hello, Turkish_Delight! It does feel weird being "allowed" to eat so much food. I am sure I'll get used to it eventually ;). 40.5lb since November is amazing! It's my first weigh in tomorrow evening. I'm optimistic it will be good news (ie a loss) as I've stuck to the plan apart from Tuesday (when I didn't have the slightest idea what I was doing!!).

12 lb off!! :eek:

I wasn't expecting THAT!! not quite out of the 16s but at this rate (well a more realistic 2lb or so) maybe next week?!

Hehe. Maybe just beginner's luck?!

What did I eat?

Loads of free and superfree as priority at every meal. Making sure I have my HexA and HexB each day. Between 5 and 15 syns - I had one day with 14 syns and another with 13 syns, so I haven't been depriving myself. Loads of water. That's about it, really. Oh, and a completely messed-up metabolism from doing Lighter Life years ago, which may explain it in terms of water loss maybe?

Anyway - however it happened, I'll take it! :D

Btw why is my ticker not updating? I updated it on Ticker Factory, and it's fine in my profile signature page on here...

Go me, I've just clocked up a seven mile walk. Feeling hopeful. One pound until I'm 15-something, 1.5lbs until my 3 st award - I should reach these milestones tomorrow x

Hi can I squeeze in :) Im finally being allowed to leave the 17's after weighing 16st 13.5lb yesterday.

Looking forward to chatting to you all x

Hi emma I am also 16st 13.5lb so we are the same hopefully we can both motivate each other down through this section until.we get to the 15s. I weigh in on a Friday morning so I am hoping for a loss this week I need 2.5lb to get my stone and a half award but I am not sure I will manage that as its star week but even if I get 1lb I will be happy

2lb off for me this week... so I'm off to the 15s. Good luck, everyone - onward and downward!

I've burst through the door into this group this morning :) 16st 10 at this mornings weigh in with a 6lb loss. That's exactly 2st in 8 weeks. Woohoo :)

Back