From 16's to 15's

Hi, I lost a tiny half this week but it's put me into the next stone zone at 16st 13.5lb, mind if I join you? :)

Yay i made it! 2.5lb loss this week put me here :D

I lost a pound this week, now 16st 12.5lb. :)

Hello Slim and good luck for your goal Nadine. x

Just rejoined after doing another diet for a bit. I was in the 15's but I crept back into the 16's in my few weeks off in-between (the 'I'm joining SW soon so I should eat all the junk food now' attitude didn't help). Hoping to be back in the 15's next week.

Hi Cherry Blossom, good luck for next week. :)

Where has everyone gone, it's very quiet around here at the moment.

I lost 2lb this week, I'm now 16st 11lb. Getting into the 15's could take me quite some time...

Hi emma I am also 16st 13.5lb so we are the same hopefully we can both motivate each other down through this section until.we get to the 15s. I weigh in on a Friday morning so I am hoping for a loss this week I need 2.5lb to get my stone and a half award but I am not sure I will manage that as its star week but even if I get 1lb I will be happy

Hey! Sorry for the late reply, my weighloss has been so up and down the last few weeks. I've been avoiding writing it down :-/ I'm at 16st 13 now with weigh in tomorrow so I'm hoping ive chipped a little more at the 16's. How have you been doing?

I have had three weigh ins and started at 17st 2.5
First weeks loss 4.5 and then two 1.5
Which now brings me to 16st 9
Seems my weight loss might be slow and steady so could be here for some weeks weigh ins are at class Monday evenings

Hello everyone :) , just popped in to say, I am running a 3 month Challenge for April, May and June. If you are in need of motivation and support, and are looking to be a slimmer you this summer :cool:, come along and join in the fun ! :D We're a friendly bunch, and together we can help each other reach our goals ! :winner:

Here is the link to the challenge to sign up :-

https://www.minimins.com/threads/new-quarterly-challenge-april-may-june-summer-2016.354223/

Looking forward to seeing some of you there soon ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

I'm into the 16s! 16 11 hopefully be down into the 15s quickly! Xx

joining this thread! weighed in this week at 16.12 (-3lbs) so i'm delighted to be in the next bracket down. hello :)))

joining this thread! weighed in this week at 16.12 (-3lbs) so i'm delighted to be in the next bracket down. hello :)))
hi Hattie it seems we have started our journeys at similar times with similar weight loss goals in mind! well done for dropping to this bracket hopefully not long til were both in the 15s!! xxx

still 16.12. had a maintain this week :/ bit gutted about it really but i've been v ill this week and on painkillers, going to do an SP week starting today and go from there!

Back