From 16's to 15's

I lost 3.5lb today so I'm 16 st 4! Really looking forward to entering the 15s hopefully in the next 3 or 4 weeks :)

Well done everyone.

I didn't go to weigh in this morning because I've been feeling really fed up about my slow losses. Every week I'm getting told to look at my early food diaries and see if they can help and I just didn't fancy hearing that today. I am sticking to plan and loosing 0.5lb when everyone else is managing 2-3lb is very frustrating *sigh*. Going to just plod along this week and hope for the best.

Don't give up ! Your 1 1/2 stone (or more ) down! I've been where u are and I gave up and am back trying the to see can I stick at it. I'm only doing s/w 3weeks but all I'm hearing is "up your speed food". 1/2 pound week is still really good. And I bet it will all catch up!!

Thank you for your comment.

I am happy with my overall losses so far, and I definitely don't want to give up. If I do ill end up back at 18 odd stone and its taken 5 months to come down from there. I think I just need to remind myself to look forward and to stop moaning...haha. I'll try the extra speed food this week and see if that helps.

I weighed in early this week. 1.5lb off in the last 2 weeks. I'm coming to terms with not getting big losses now so I'm happy with that :D

Yay I'm finally in this bracket! I've not been in this weight range for years. Lost 1lb today so 16st 13lb :D

i'm now 16st 1.5 so so nearly out of the 16s! my home scales have been showing me as being in the 15s for most of this week, but then i drank all the prosecco last night and weighed in at home as 16 1/2lbs, and 16 1.5lbs in group (as clothing etc)

so hopefully this will be my last week in the 16s, if i can have a good week :)

Almost out of this bracket :) Lost 4.5lbs so I'm now 16st 4.5lbs.

YAY! Lost 4lbs at weigh in this evening taking me to 16st 12lbs, so am into this bracket now! Haven't been this since 2013. Looking forward to the 15s already! :)

Hi
I've not been on here since before the old site was closed down. IVd been dithering about in the 16's for a while. I need to move on but I'm stuck. I'm in holidsy in Dorset for two weeks smd weighed in at a different group. Horrified to discover if put on 2.5lb and it's not even deserved. So upset and annoyed as I really wanted my club 10 this week

Hi
I've not been on here since before the old site was closed down. IVd been dithering about in the 16's for a while. I need to move on but I'm stuck. I'm in holidsy in Dorset for two weeks smd weighed in at a different group. Horrified to discover if put on 2.5lb and it's not even deserved. So upset and annoyed as I really wanted my club 10 this week

Hard luck! Some weeks are just like that though :(
Try to keep on plan as much as possible for the rest of the holiday (and enjoy it!) and get back on it at your next weigh in afterwards. You've done it before (I guess by your signature) and I'm sure you can do it again. Everyone has these blips. :rolleyes:

Arghh just one more pound and then I'm out of this bracket. Whoop!

Reactions: EBD
Aww thank you. You won't be long! :)

Back