From 16's to 15's

hiya can I join please :) 16.13 1/2 lol!

Reactions: EBD
Hi, I'd like to join in this section, hello everyone. 16st4lbs for me with fingers crossed for next Wednesday for a figure taking me lower.

Hi both of you!
Agree with fingers crossed for a good figure this week - onward and downwards! Really looking forward to the 15's - though it might be a little while yet, must keep chipping away! :innocent0001: Need to lose 0.5lb to my club 10 and 2.5 to my half stone - would be a great weigh in!

aww thank you EBD, I see we have a similar amount of weight to lose, well done on your 25lb!! I'm just starting out so hoping to stay on track and motivated! xx

Got weighed at my home group this morning aNd thankfully had lost 4lb so more convinced than ever that last weeks gain wasn't a real one on the different scales. Also got my club 10. This loss does take me to 16 stone exactly so fingers crossed that a good week will take me into the next bracket

4 lbs! That's really good. I'll get my goodbyes ready for next week, you'll do it.

Got weighed at my home group this morning aNd thankfully had lost 4lb so more convinced than ever that last weeks gain wasn't a real one on the different scales. Also got my club 10. This loss does take me to 16 stone exactly so fingers crossed that a good week will take me into the next bracket

See you in the lower bracket soon! You can do it!

Another 1lb loss today :mad: But got my club10 and I'm at the weight I left slimming world on 3 years ago but determined to carry on!

1.5 lb off today for me. I'm out of this stone bracket now! See you all soon!

I am thank you! Not been this weight for 10 years or so!

Hi all, jumping in the group, currently stacked up at 16st9lb, want to be down to 11, weigh day is a Monday.
Got a Hen do this Friday, however its sharing platters and stuff so as long as I eat some free/superfree before I go out it will limit my food intake, and then drink.... well, I will be having a couple. But plan on being tip top the rest of the time and sticking to plan as normal.

Any one else got any troublesome points this week? Good luck to you all :)
xx

Hi all, jumping in the group, currently stacked up at 16st9lb, want to be down to 11, weigh day is a Monday.
Got a Hen do this Friday, however its sharing platters and stuff so as long as I eat some free/superfree before I go out it will limit my food intake, and then drink.... well, I will be having a couple. But plan on being tip top the rest of the time and sticking to plan as normal.

Any one else got any troublesome points this week? Good luck to you all :)
xx
Hi!
Sounds like a plan about the hen do! I've got two dinners out this week - am a usual Thursday weighed but am planning to WI tomorrow morning. Had a crap week last week for no reason so hoping something nice will come up this week, even though I've been a bit uninspired and disheartened which has shown in my eating. Will let you know!

:(

Lost 2.5lbs this week! Chuffed (though it was a morning rather than evening WI)!

Down to 16st 2.5lbs now, very excited about hopefully getting into the new number in the next couple of weeks! :D

Weigh day and a 1lb off, very happy with that!
Now... 8 more to get to 16, 9 more to dive into the next stone zone.

Well done everyone that's had great losses :) xx

Back