From 17.7 to 12.4 stone b4 and now pics!!!

you look absolutely brilliant My weight now is just 4.5lb less as to what you were when you joined I dont have aclass near me to go to but going to persevere to do from home Well done again xx

well done, what a transformation - you look so different keep up the good work thanks for sharing x

Well done - you must be delighted! I can wait to get to the stage that I can post my after photo! :)

Wow you look amazing! your starting weight is exactly the same as mine and i have currently lost 3 1/2 stone :D but i cant wait to look as amoazing as you do. What a inspiration you are to me and others. well done xx

Well done you look absolutely fab! Just what I needed to see when im having a terrible week and need some motivation to stick with it.

Thank u all so much, I cant say its been easy but definately worth it!!! I feel like a different person and love the to see peoples faces that i havent seen for a while!!

Good luck to u all xxx

You look great Trish! Do you know we have set up a Scouse thread? please join xx

Wow, the difference is remarkable! Well done, you don't even look like the same person! Amazing! x

:wow: you look fab. A totally different person it's amazing. Well done.

Wow, you look amazing :D

Back