From 17.7 to 12.4 stone b4 and now pics!!!

WOW!!!

What a difference a year of hard work and dedication can make!!!

Well done x

Wow!! You look great, should be so proud of yourself :) No need to make the pictures smaller as they are photos to be proud of!!

Well done, its congrats all the way. Never worry re the big pic's, as u has a big story to tell

Congratulations hun! You look fab

Wow this is a true inspiration massive
Well done to you. You must feel amazing and be so proud of you. Have a lovely holiday xx

I'm new to slimming world and to this forum but thought I would cone and take a look as I love to read about people's success. Kinda gives me my daily boost! Your photos have done just that! You look totally amazing. :) xx

You look fantastic, can i ask....is that just through diet, or was there exercise involved as well? Also what did you find worked best for you?

thanks in advance

even if your not on target yet you look fantastic. you must be so proud! xx

You look fantastic, can i ask....is that just through diet, or was there exercise involved as well? Also what did you find worked best for you?

thanks in advance

Hiya When i started Extra Easy, I did start walking more and as my energy levels increased, I got faster until I had lost 3 1/2 stone at the beginning of this year and I started on the Couch to 5k program, at this point I couldnt even run the 60 seconds but i did carry on and now run between 3-4 miles each time i go out .... its brilliant!!! The exercise was meant to help tone but I really enjoy it now x

Well done you look wonderful. Hope I get there someday. Gives me hope that slowly works. Have been reading about Pauline Quirk and she did it in a few months! But even though it is slow and I sometimes get discouraged I know deep down that it is the best way.

Well done hun, u look great!

Back