From 17's to 16's

I feel the same Luna. I've put on 6lb over the last 3 weeks so I'm eager to see it come off again. I still have 5 days until weigh in but it's really keeping me motivated which is great.

I'm Laura get me out of here :innocent0001: haha. This is my first week weighing at 17.8 so I reckon il be in here for a good few weeks. No idea how much il loose first week, have been doing exante so got to expect a lot slower but I'm happy to be eating.

Can't wait to be in 16s as I'm sure everyone feels the same

Hi all. I weighed in at 16st 11lbs this morning so dropping down a thread. Good luck and see you there :)

Woooo woop well done you , I can't wait to get bck to 16.13 that's what was before crimbo , don't care how slow comes off then cause and eating and still loosing weight

Hi everyone,. Im New in SW. Im from Spain. We dont have SW groups here. I understand the diet. But I have one question about the Stones. How much IS 1 Stone in pounds. I dont get It.

Hi there squeako. I am back to it after a few years away so just done my weigh in after my first week back, start of week I weighed 17st 9lb happy to say now down to 17st 2lb :) hope you have a good week, lovely to be back here but hoping by next week I can move down into the 16's! :)

Ive tried loads in the past, but slimmers world has been the only one to get results, just complacency on my part that I put weight back on, over 2 years so now back to it. Getting there together :) have a brilliant week! x

Back