From 21s to 20s

I had a special meal out then drinks on Friday night, so I'm not really losing at the moment, but I am quite content to wait and see what Weds brings. Had the one night off, then went back to fully on plan straight after so I am proud.

My new cross trainer arrived :) unfortunately my back is too sore to try it.
21.12 today though, god knows how that happened, I've been comfort eating...

Well done Vixter, is so good to get right back on plan!

Jhsax - that is great! Shame you can't try out cross trainer but it is there waiting for you when you are ready.

I lost 1.5lbs last night so pleased with that after my patchy week.

We can do this!

Had a little go of the cross trainer but only lasted about 2 mins before my legs turned to jelly and my knees started clicking :-( hopefully I'll get better at it. 12 more WIs before holidays :)

Jhsax, we all have to start somewhere and that is 2 minutes more exercise than I have done! Tried cross trainers as gym but can't get the hang of them! Hope next time you manage 3....progress is progress!

Food wise I have been great for brekkie and lunch but having naughty teas as we have had an ofsted inspection at work and I stress eat! Fingers crossed I not doing too much damage and get fully back on plan ASAP!

Kind of gutted that I'd been reading 21.11 for the last few day, then on official WI this morning I'm 21.12, another lonely pound off.

I know it is hard but one lonely pound off is still one lonely pound off! I am trying sooooo hard to take any loss as a positive as it is gone. But at my size, I kind of want to be dropping big numbers all the time as I feel I have the potential do just that. If I would stick to the plan! Have been quite off it food wise so not sure what Monday's weigh in will bring.

I'm not upset by the one off, but was just hoping for 2 this week, would have been nice to bypass my last gain...

STS this week. Guess I shouldn't have had that 3 course Thai. BUT when I went to the restaurant it was raining, so I took my one and only coat that was too small for me (so wouldn't close at front), but now it fits, just. So super happy about that. Guess my tape measure must be lying, because it says I haven't lost any inches, but I must have!! Going to Alton Towers for my sons birthday on Tues, my last visit to a theme park until my hop in 10wks. I don't think I'm going to fit on the rides still :-( but I've been working hard on my crosstrainer

I like non-weight achievements like your coat! Helps me see beyond the numbers! I have been quite off plan again, just can't seem to stop letting life and stress get in the way.

I hate that my weight means I have to think about every situation, like your Alton Towers trip. Is something I need to use to motivate me because I hate worrying about whether I'll fit, if there will be too much walking etc.

Didn't end up going to Alton Towers, my son is poorly :-( and on his birthday poor lad.
Sometimes I think about a day out, other times I have a day off SW and eat whatever the hell I want. Its good to have a day off and spoil yourself every now and again, espes if your like me and you loose so slowly you get disheartened easy.

Last edited:
Oh that is such a shame, hope he feels better soon!

I have just been terrible lately, every even totally off plan. Just met with insurance man as we are buying a house and he asked my weight and I nearly cried! Wrote it down so my husband wouldn't see it. Feel absolutely horrible about it. I need to get a grip of things. Seriously.

Wow, I'd tell him its none of his bloody business, that's really heartless. That's exactly the sort of thing that would lead me to a wobble. There is a difference between a wobble and a planned day off. Wobbles are harder to come back from. Hope this makes you more motivated rather than wobbly... Sending big hugs and positive vibes xx

I just didn't expect it as thought may have to put it on a form but didn't expect to be asked outright! Had a cry after on poor husband and keep thinking of it and feeling a bit rubbish. Hate that it is getting to me and I need it to motivate me not throw me. We will see! Thank you for your kind words.x

21.11 so 1lb off for me this week. Quite pleased with that. Decided i wasnt trying, i was just kidding myself and so i got totally motivated for 2 days and the 1lb slipped off at the last minute. Going to keep trying with the superfree.

Well done!

I just can't get my head in the game and didn't make it to weigh in again. Not sure what I am doing really and feeling very bad that I don't seem to be remotely on plan.

Good luck with the super free

Keep trying. I'm always feeling up and down and my weight comes off reeeeeeeally slowly. I'm 21.13 again this morning :-( I only had one to go to hit my 3st award, now I have 3lb. BUT I'm still heading in the right direction ultimately and as long as I don't give up, I'll get there and so will you!!

Hey @Jhsax how are you getting on x

Rubbish..... Seems to have accumulated some pounds and not entirely sure how :-(

Back