Attack From Cambridge to Dukan

Dukan-jo

Having lost 50lb on the cambridge diet I have now become somewhat bored and in need of food so i switched to Dukan on Monday to loose the last stone

Its nice to know that Dukan calculates my true weight at where i really want to be so off i go, been on PP since monday and will be doing PV as of tomorrow

Good luck, having done the Cambridge Diet you must be loving just having some food!!! Don't think I could face a bar, soup or porridge ever again!!! Sure you will lose that final stone in no time. x

Food is great, was worried that i would gain loads but i havent so im really pleased (i did however eat normally over the weekend so that i was out of ketosis when i started Dukan Monday)

b- philli and ham
l- meatballs and chicken tikka
d- chicken curry
snacks 4 ff vanilla yoghurt

yeah today is pv day,4 days of attack over and 5lb down, I'm liking this :)

Hi Jo nice to meet you congratulations on your 50lb loss and fab 5lb dukan attack loss welcome to the best diet ever and good luck xxx

Hi Jo, I did the same. Got to goal weight with slim and save and I've moved onto dukan consolidation. Been doing it for about 4/5 weeks and I've actually lost 2-3lb and I'm maintaining nicely with a weekly treat and a few other things that life throws at you (sweets, vodka, chicken fajitas!)

Good luck, let me know if you need any help/advice and I will try my best!

Back