From CD to Low GI/Paul McKenna

Im fine - up and down - you know how it goes - What made me think about you was your hair - Am gettting twists this weekend - Well I think so - havent bought the hair yet so might change my mind at the last minute and stick with my usual. Have you still got twists in ?

You will always look gorgeous no matter what weight you are - Just remember that:) :)

Hey Shazza!!! Looks like my hair is my distinctive feature;) Yes, I still have twists in, I nearly always have my hair in twists because it is the most convenient thing for me. I'm thinking I might have some extensions in soon though just to look different:)

I'm finding today soo hard:( ..I just keep wanting to go the Co-op and buy something.. anything!!! I hate days like this:mad: Well I haven't come this far to throw it all away so I'm going to have to just be patient and let the craving pass.. god help me!

Week 1 results!

Well I guess the gritting of the teeth paid off in the end..! Nearly 6lbs loss in the first week!! Thats about the same amount I lose in the first week everytime I start over so I guess I'm on track:) So new week starts from today..

My target for next week is 4lbs!! I hope I'm not being too optimisitic:confused: I hope everyone else has a great week!!!

Congrats on the weight loss, that's a brilliant start. Go girl!!

Hi Zareena,

That is a brill weight loss for the week and it is making me want to go back SSing...

I was craving chocolate like mad last night as Pierce has a giant bar in the fridge of fruit and nut...for when he feels like it:rolleyes:

My chocolate monster just wanted in and eat it all up...cos it might be going bad...
smileyeatingchoc5sg.gif

I kept saying to myself if I go near that it will feel good for a few minutes and then I will want more and I will feel so bad that I did it in the first place...all this was going through my head.

This morning the craving is gone and I feel so proud of myself for not going near the chocolate.

And as for hair...if my hair is not feeling right, nothing feels right, for as they say...it is the "Crowning Glory":)

Your doing fab, well done Zareena.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini:) It was a hard week but I'm proud that I made it through. The loss has really spurred me on for next week but I have to keep in mind that this SSing journey is a very narrow path!! It doesn't take a lot to wander off.. but as Mike says 'keep your eyes on the prize'.. and I intend to do that!!!

As for the chocolate saga last night, I'm really proud of you for resisting!!! Well done and keep resisting those temptations:D :D

That's a great start so keep going and I'll be sure to follow your progress :D

I try not to put too much pressure on myself regarding goal in terms of weekly weight loss because I reason that if you are doing everything you should be, when you should be, you actually can't do anything to affect the weightloss anyway!

I try to stick to just counting down the days because the time that I stick to this is the one thing I can affect.

Mind you that doesn't stop me getting a bit too obssessive sometimes about BOTH the time factor AND the weight factor :rolleyes:

Hi Chicken!! You are very right about the weight loss goal thing.. I guess its just somethin for me to look forward to. If i make it I make it, if I don't I don't.. as long as I lose something I'm happy because I know at the end of the month I'll get my 14lbs!!!

I count down the days too..lol!! At the beginning of each week and on the appropriate day i write a '7' and then keep counting down until next weigh in. So if im struggling I just tell myself.. only 5 more days or 4 more days e.t.c until next weigh in.. so it doesn't feel soo bad!!

I'll keep an eye out for your progress too:D

I like the countdown idea - it doesn't seem so daunting when you've got a long way to go!

:( I'm feeling really tired and lethargic today. I don't have any ketostix but I'm sure I'm in ketosis cos I haven't cheated and its week 2!! I'm not hungry at all, no cravings nothing.. just tired and headachey!!.. Don't like at all:( :(

I'm considering taking a nap or something but I have a feeling it will spell trouble for later on.., I won't be able to sleep! What do I do? What do I do??

Why don't you go for a walk if you can?

Just a gentle stroll could blow the cobwebs away:)

You've probably nodded off or gone for a walk by now, but why not have a long soak in the bath and give yourself a facial??

This too will pass

Thanks for your replies huns! I went for a walk actually, feeling so much better now :D

Thanks Mini:) It was a hard week but I'm proud that I made it through. The loss has really spurred me on for next week but I have to keep in mind that this SSing journey is a very narrow path!! It doesn't take a lot to wander off.. but as Mike says 'keep your eyes on the prize'.. and I intend to do that!!!

As for the chocolate saga last night, I'm really proud of you for resisting!!! Well done and keep resisting those temptations:D :D

Zareena,

The chocolate saga is not over as yet!!

Pierce is at work and I noticed that he had opened the Giant Bar of fruit and nut...take something like a square or two off the side of it...

I am starting to look at this as a test...for if I can resist I will get stroger...Right?

It is a very overcast heavy drizzly day here and would love to go for a walk, the dog is looking out the window just waiting for the rain to stop, I think she gets depressed on a day like today...

Love Mini xxx

Back