ProPoints From chubby mummy to yummy mummy!!

gibby1992

I'm currently 2 days into weight watchers started at
11:11 :( I'm five foot 2 so look rather tubby for my height
We are going away on a little family Hoilday in May and I don't want to feel embarrassed and shy I wanna feel amazing and run and play with my daughter so this diary is Hopefully going to help me along the way
Im going to post everything I eat and add pics of food and also myself for comparison photos

Please follow and join in and if I make any value mistakes feel free to correct me
I hope to make some weight loss friends too

:))( xx

So brought some crisps from lidil earlier there there own version of monster munch there so nice and loads of flavour too there 3pp a bag or 2 for 5pp

So of course I had to have two packs be rude not to
I also ate 1/4 of my daughters cheese spread sand which naughty naughty but counting it as 3pp just to cover myself

13pp used so far today not sure whats for dinner yet hmm xx

Decided on dinner whoop!!!

I forgot to take any meat out the freezer this morning however I have a weight watchers chilli and wedges in the freezer which is 7pp so im just going to be lazy and have that ;)
So not the sausage in better im craving but it will feel a hole I suppose

Which will take me to 20pp
Therfore I still have 6pp left for snacks ect :))

Maybe some more crisps (can u tell im addicted to them and thats why im probably over weight now!!)

Well I highly Recommend the weight watchers chili was lovely had this follwed by a alpen light bar 2pp and a selero Ice lolly 3pp

Currently have 1pp left so might have a coffee before bed :)

Xx

Back