From chunk to hunk.....I hope.

Well done on week 2 :D

Morning Blue, hi and welcome, you're off to a good start there.

Hi Jim, thank you. I have never had so much motivation before, so to lose what I have already has only added to that motivation.

I had 2 burgers and some cheese as well as salad for dinner. Followed by some raspberries, delicious.

Well done on the stone loss!!! Keep it going and you'll be well away if not there by the summer!

Jx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning mate, how's it going?

Hi Jim, I am not doing too bad thanks pal. How are you doing?

I'm still going strong despite feeling stressed through university assignments. I usually crack and give in to the stress and end up eating crap, however I am resisting it.

Hey Blue! Well done on keeping strong... Stress always makes my mouth hungry! Lol :)

Hi Blue, thought i'd nip in and say hello :) . i started on monday and im loving it loving it loving it . fantastic weight loss :) x

Morning Blue, yes I can understand that, I lived on crap during my uni years. LOL

Morning Blue ... hope you have a great day! :)

Hey Jim and Alpaca. Hope you are doing well.

I've been feeling ill past few days, I usually seek out comfort food when I am like this but I have managed to ignore the urge. I am losing my appetite a bit now anyway, lol.

Is tahat Atkins flu I wonder mate?

Sorry to hear you're under the weather. Drink lots of water whatever the problem is!;)

Back