From chunk to hunk.....I hope.

It's seriously worth upgrading your phone if you possibly can, I find it a lifeline what I am feeling a bit low :)

I've just forked out for a new laptop lol, I may get a better phone in a few months time when I have some more money. I did have an I pod touch and that was good for using the internet, sadly that broke as well. No luck for me lol.

Ok so whenever you are feeling bit low try to log onto laptop there are so many wonderful people on this thread to give encouragement. Have you got the New Atkins new you book? I got mine on amazon, it has a section with weekly meal planners, I have just discovered it in the book and it is very helpful for giving ideas for meals. Don't despair, we all understand the struggle, take care, Sandra :)

Blue23 said:
I've just forked out for a new laptop lol, I may get a better phone in a few months time when I have some more money. I did have an I pod touch and that was good for using the internet, sadly that broke as well. No luck for me lol.

Sorry to be a pain but could someone explain how the atkins work how its diff to slimming world thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's good advice Sandra! :)

Lee, it's hard to do on your own so, as much as possible, keep in touch on here! It helps with focus and times when we don't always feel strong enough to do it! You have already proved you can do it by the brilliant loss you've had so hold on to that knowledge and start again with clean and green and plenty of water and take it day by day... Lots of luck xx

courtneyslim said:
Sorry to be a pain but could someone explain how the atkins work how its diff to slimming world thanks

Why recommend doing slimming world if you don't know the vast differences..??

There are lots of stickies on the Atkins board itself, it's totally different from Slimming World as Atkins is based solely on low carb high fat...

Hope your feeling a little better this morning Lee!

xx

Last edited:
Morning Lee, oh yes, I tried all sors before I came to Atkins, it's the only one that's worked for me, but different folks, different strokes :)

Thanks Alpaca, Triage and Jim. Yeah I feel a little better today, I have done well.

Breakfast: 2 Boiled eggs

Lunch: Some pepperami and cheese

Dinner: Chicken, Salad and some Spinach which was recommended by Jim. :D

That was my meal plan for today and I stuck to it.

Well done you!!!!!! Onwards and downwards!!!!

xx

Just caught up with your diary - I suffer from Depression am on anti-D's for it. I've just had a couple of bad weeks where I fell off the wagon, past week managed to pick myself up again and back down to my lowest WI again. So put it in the past, brush yourself off and start again - don't look back, no regrets - take care my lovely xx

Morning Lee... Well done for keeping on track! Xx

Morning Lee, so did you enjoy the spinach?

Hey everyone, yes Jim the spinach is quite nice. I am feeling better since the last time I was here. I have lost 7 pounds in 5 days, so I am pretty much back to my best weight loss before I had that bad episode. I will stay strong now, I won't let 1 bad week ruin 8 good weeks.

Thanks Fab Lee well done.. 1 bad week out of 8 is bloomin good. stay positive xx

Back