From chunky monkey to slim jim...I will never be a skinny minnie!!

Hehe it's silly isn't it, how happy we'll be!! Even though I find the word obese horrible and frightening, it's much nicer than 'morbidly obese'!!

Ill be honest, I do feel like I've cheated a bit as haven't followed plan brilliantly. But I've been on my feet sooooo much, running around all over the shop! And haven't gone mad foodwise (which would have been easy to do).

Had a quick dip into your diary and looks like you've done amazingly as well, well done :D

Thanks hun!

Well I researched the BMI categories and a BMI of 45 or over is 'super obese', so that's technically my classification - bloody lovely! Thankfully in the next 4-5lbs I should finally get into morbidly :D Just 'obese' will feel practically skinny! xx

Thanks hun!

Well I researched the BMI categories and a BMI of 45 or over is 'super obese', so that's technically my classification - bloody lovely! Thankfully in the next 4-5lbs I should finally get into morbidly :D Just 'obese' will feel practically skinny! xx

You've already reduced your BMI by five points which is amazing. And I think it's good to focus on BMI as well as weight because it's an indication of healthiness, rather than just slimness!!

Wooo 4lb off is amazing !!!! Now stop disappearing and keeping us in suspense :p
Have a nice weekend :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry :eek: I will try my best!!

Arghh, you've done your disappearing act again lady! How are you getting on? xxxx

Back