from exante to atkins diary

good evening well another day of atkins complete today and feeling possitive.... still no scale hoping for me and it seemd like the dreaded totm is on its way out .

today been a busy day was out most the day i didnt have breakfast and didnt take anythink to have for lunch because i was at a friends house who doesnt live close to shops ended up going to a garage to get somethink to eat to avoid any option for food to enter my mouth that was'nt atkins friendly....... i brought a bottle of water a packet of pork scratchings some pre cooked bacon strips and a small prawns in garlic and parsley ended up eating everythink apart from the prawns....was stuffed.

on way back ended up stopping off at mcdonalds to get the kids a happy meal , i could'nt believe the temptation was not there its mad ..... i wasnt drooling over there food or trying little nibbles thinking it wouldnt hurt....felt very strong willed,

went got home realised had got any meat out for my dinner and by then hunger was setting in i went threw all my cupboards and saw all the food i wasnt aloud , so ended up just making do .....what turned out to be delicious i grilled of some bacon till crisp and had it with lettuce...tomato....cucumber....half a shalot...mayo and boiled egg was delicious. also had a tin of tuna later on in the evening.

ive upped my water today whats great found that if i have a bottle or glass next to me i find i sipe at it and it soon goes down and im refilling , so will be trying to have atleast 3litres tomoorow thats my target anyways ,

anyway im off to bed got a busy long day tomorrow housework family coming over taking kids out plus shopping but will be on tomorrow , hope every1 has fantastic atkins day keep strong x

Before but was had lost about 3 stone

imagejpeg

There you although the bigger one i think i had lost about 3 stone so was about 13ish stone at the time. Will have a mooch about to find my fattest pics he he he xx

Attachments

• angie xmas.jpg
    angie xmas.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 499
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    327.3 KB · Views: 115
There you although the bigger one i think i had lost about 3 stone so was about 13ish stone at the time. Will have a mooch about to find my fattest pics he he he xx

wow you look wonderful hun great motivation for you x

how much do you weight in the 1st picture ??

good evening everyone day 19 for me and still no cheats loving atkins.....and still no weigh in ......:girlpower:going strong.

today has been a busy day had bacon and scrambled egg for breakfast wasnt really hungry over lunch time so just had some cheese.....dinner had roast pork with crackling yum mashed swede and some kale.....only drank water today no dr pepper zero or fizzy flavoured water,

i doubt i will do much exercise today had a up and down night last night and kids were up early so thinking maybe a little but defently not feeling as energetic as usual , its 7pm now and still stuffed from dinner so doubt i will eat anythink else ,

Hellooo....I was 8stone 4lbs eeekk ....I know cos my target weight wa 8st 12lb but I was pretty stressed as I was going to do a covershoot for slimming magazine and I was was really nervous about doing it...plus i was scared I wouldn't fit ntheir clothese ...madness I know ....

Glad you had a good positive day....roast pork sounds yum plus no guilt over eating the crackling lol...never tried kale is like some sort cabbage ? Lounge like you've been rushed off your feet too...so looking forward to the weekend ......it's gonna be a very hot one :)

By the way I've tried the chocolate decadence bar which was very sweet....but yummy ....my favourite is the coconut one....only had 3 since I've been doing Atkins ....but deffo good in a dire emergency :)

xxx

just seen this thread and it has boosted me a little. I started with exante this week (only on day 3) - I have lost 5lbs already but I just dont think I cannot eat although the loss is great already I really want my food - so was looking into Atkins, bought the book on itunes and have ready it cover to cover already lol, how have you found moving over?
Thanks

Hellooo....I was 8stone 4lbs eeekk ....I know cos my target weight wa 8st 12lb but I was pretty stressed as I was going to do a covershoot for slimming magazine and I was was really nervous about doing it...plus i was scared I wouldn't fit ntheir clothese ...madness I know ....

Glad you had a good positive day....roast pork sounds yum plus no guilt over eating the crackling lol...never tried kale is like some sort cabbage ? Lounge like you've been rushed off your feet too...so looking forward to the weekend ......it's gonna be a very hot one :)

By the way I've tried the chocolate decadence bar which was very sweet....but yummy ....my favourite is the coconut one....only had 3 since I've been doing Atkins ....but deffo good in a dire emergency :)

xxx

wow 8st4lb thats so small but you do look great.... and wow go you for the cover shoot for a slimming book what diet did you follow when you lost the weight previously ....?????

defently didnt feel guilty for eating alot of crackling....best part

defently can't wait for the weekend... wish i could say i can relax but seeing as don't no when the sunshine is here gota take advantage of it and that mean loads of activities with the kiddies ....keep me active tho lol .

yum coconut bar sounds lush ....i have'nt had any of the bars yet but if i get caught in a orkward situation will defently get the coconut one lol
xx

just seen this thread and it has boosted me a little. I started with exante this week (only on day 3) - I have lost 5lbs already but I just dont think I cannot eat although the loss is great already I really want my food - so was looking into Atkins, bought the book on itunes and have ready it cover to cover already lol, how have you found moving over?
Thanks

atkins is a great diet the losses aint as quick as exante but.... if you prefer loads of food and slightly slower losses then atkins is for you.
i found it so easy coming over from exante to atkins felt wrong the 1st couple days..... i couldnt believe that i was eatting so much and still lossing weight.... best diet ever....so much nice food...i gained a pound the first day but by the end of week 1 i was down 5.6lb . i hope what ever you decide to do you have great losses and do well xx

thanks honeytemple - I am going over to Atkins - well really started today, haven't eaten a great deal but its just so nice knowing I can have a piece of steak! Your loss has been amazing and I am hoping to follow suit
Such lovely people on here too!

thanks honeytemple - I am going over to Atkins - well really started today, haven't eaten a great deal but its just so nice knowing I can have a piece of steak! Your loss has been amazing and I am hoping to follow suit
Such lovely people on here too!

thats great hun glad you stepped onto the atkins waggon .... just remember to eat 3 meals a day and don't skip meal.... your body can go into starvation mode and hold on to the fat..... so try to not skip hun.... and if you want someone to talk to or have any problems or questions im always here to help .

the best of luck on your atkins journey hun xx

food today consisted of breakfast: 1sausage 2 bacon 1 egg 1/2 tomato few mushrooms lunch: celery sticks with phillie and dinner consisted of chicken breast stuffed with phillie and garlic wrapped in bacon served with a salad of lettuce cucumber cherry tomatos and a shallot and blob of mayo.....feeling stuffed

had a day in today my little girl been sick sleeping and temperature so while she been watching disney movies all day ive been looking after her n my little lad plus geting all my washing and chores done .

hopefully she will feel beter tomorrow so we can go to kelsey park to feed the ducks and have a picnic tomorrow.....doubt ill be eating anythink more today but will be doing some exercise once my bellys gone down....

also tryed on a size 12 jean today that wouldnt do up at the begging on july but now i can do them up...got a slight muffin top but hopefully a few more weeks on atkins and that muffin top would have disapeared so even tho im not jumping on the scales it don't matter cause i must be lossing inches and at the end of the day thats all that matters...... big smile on my face xx

Morning....wow well done kaylee them jeans will look great in them jeans within a few weeks ...that muffin too will be gone he he he....Essex girly u won't regret atkins I love it....

Been a busy few days again,,,,but been on track .....going to v festival today can't wait....think it may be a bit difficult to stay on plan but will be trying my hardest :) think I'm gonna wear shorts today eekk well gonna try them on and see if I'm brave enough to wear them lol

Had lovely dinner last night was gonna have an Indian but thought I wouldn't be able to resist the poppadoms so made my own mixed grill....

Made tandoori chicken breasts
Minted lamb kofte
And grilled lamb chops
With salad

Was so yummy ....much better without the temptation of the poppadoms and dips he he he.

So can't wait fr 1st sept to weigh myself :)

xxx

Good morning - well it's afternoon now lol didn't get up until late. Day two of Atkins was really pleased as I STS this morning so after going from exantediet to Atkins looks like its working x

Morning....wow well done kaylee them jeans will look great in them jeans within a few weeks ...that muffin too will be gone he he he....Essex girly u won't regret atkins I love it....

Been a busy few days again,,,,but been on track .....going to v festival today can't wait....think it may be a bit difficult to stay on plan but will be trying my hardest :) think I'm gonna wear shorts today eekk well gonna try them on and see if I'm brave enough to wear them lol

Had lovely dinner last night was gonna have an Indian but thought I wouldn't be able to resist the poppadoms so made my own mixed grill....

Made tandoori chicken breasts
Minted lamb kofte
And grilled lamb chops
With salad

Was so yummy ....much better without the temptation of the poppadoms and dips he he he.

So can't wait fr 1st sept to weigh myself :)

xxx

omg drolling at the thought of poppadoms and mint dip yum i love you food form yesterday you need to post you recipes on you diary so i can nick them im so boring in the kitchen and with anyluck the jean will be ready to wear by the end of september got meal and clubbing for a friends birthday so would love to wear them.....might try get out of the meal tho lol.

hope v. festival goes well hun and hope there are options for atkins to keep you strong.... and defently no what you mean bout the scales.... im so excited to jump on hurry up 5th sep for me....and 1st for you not long now xx

Good morning - well it's afternoon now lol didn't get up until late. Day two of Atkins was really pleased as I STS this morning so after going from exantediet to Atkins looks like its working x

good afternoon hunny thats great news your body seems to have taken to atkins .....woop woop.

how you finding atkins so far hun.....?????

good afternoon sorri have'nt been on much today....had bad trapped wind last night that left me in agony for hours and ended up causing me to be sick....and to top it of ive got what my little girls got....both being sick no energy and temperature so as you can quess foods not been great....didnt have breakfast or lunch but manages to get 1 beef burger with slice of bacon bit of mayo down......and also a stick of celery diped in phillie.

i no its not the best but i honestly didnt feel like eatting anythink ...and have managed to eat the burger and keep it down so im pretty proud and im hoping this is a 24hour bug and will be beter tomorrow.... well im off to bed to make myself beter but hope you lovely ladies are having a great atkins day xx

HI just back in from a good night out - feel stuffed though! Had mixed grill in frankie and benny's the waitress looked at me like I was mental when I ordered it, erm I want that with no chips, no BBQ sauce, no salad dressing and a fried egg please!
It just seems really weird to eat that on a diet! Just hope I have stuck to it okay - as feeling rather full!

Hope you are feeling better honey

Back