from exante to atkins diary

HI just back in from a good night out - feel stuffed though! Had mixed grill in frankie and benny's the waitress looked at me like I was mental when I ordered it, erm I want that with no chips, no BBQ sauce, no salad dressing and a fried egg please!
It just seems really weird to eat that on a diet! Just hope I have stuck to it okay - as feeling rather full!

thats was a great choice hun i did that a few weeks back when was out for a meal and still was in ketosis so think you will be fine and your allowed to be full on atkins hun.

and thanks hunni hope i feel beter soon 2 x

honeytemple88 said:
omg drolling at the thought of poppadoms and mint dip yum i love you food form yesterday you need to post you recipes on you diary so i can nick them im so boring in the kitchen and with anyluck the jean will be ready to wear by the end of september got meal and clubbing for a friends birthday so would love to wear them.....might try get out of the meal tho lol.

hope v. festival goes well hun and hope there are options for atkins to keep you strong.... and defently no what you mean bout the scales.... im so excited to jump on hurry up 5th sep for me....and 1st for you not long now xx

Morning ....well I'm gonna have to fess up....v was terrible for food yesterday so wished I had take something with me...spotted a salad bar ...thought bingo...got fish salad ...opened box up...deffo fish but with sine kind of rice and peas and a bit of red cabbage...tried to skirt around the peas and rice...was still starving so...jerk chicken stall off I trotted...same again came with rice and hardly any salad grrrr....caved in by 9.30 and got nachos....so pissed with myself today...they weren't even that nice ....my first cheat in 23 days ....on the plus side I walked about six miles ...got a bit lost coming out of v....and wound up walking all the way from highlands park to chemo rail station...so pleb of exercise.

Hole your feeling better kaylee and the little one xxx

Morning ....well I'm gonna have to fess up....v was terrible for food yesterday so wished I had take something with me...spotted a salad bar ...thought bingo...got fish salad ...opened box up...deffo fish but with sine kind of rice and peas and a bit of red cabbage...tried to skirt around the peas and rice...was still starving so...jerk chicken stall off I trotted...same again came with rice and hardly any salad grrrr....caved in by 9.30 and got nachos....so pissed with myself today...they weren't even that nice ....my first cheat in 23 days ....on the plus side I walked about six miles ...got a bit lost coming out of v....and wound up walking all the way from highlands park to chemo rail station...so pleb of exercise.

Hole your feeling better kaylee and the little one xxx

you had good intensions hun and just put it behind you and jump straight back on to the atkins waggon......plus you didnt bing and the 6mile walk probley burnt most of the extra calories off.... and hopefully you will be back in ketosis tue. how was the festival anyway hun you have a good time ???

and thank you we both seem abit beter today ive got a head cold now ....but havnt been sick again and managed couple strips of bacon for breakfast ...so seems like ive got my apertite back thinking of making a lemon cheese cake induction friendly yum yum :drool:

good morning well day 24 atkins and going strong me n the little one feeling alot beter today not 100% but got my appertite back .....breakfast i had 3 slices of bacon.
its lunch time now but stomack is a bit wishy washy so... going to wait til that settles before i think bout somethink to eat:sick: . plan on making the induction friendly cheescake later for a sweet fix....always want somethink sweet when im ill , so that might take my fancy, it a lovely hot day here but seeing were all ill its a day of shrek and other dvds and abit of cleaning if i can get the energy together, sadly havent done any exercise the last 3 days but as soon as this flu/cold gone i will ba back to doing my evening exercise routeine

Yeah I had a great time thx .....and very hot :) didn't get home till about 1.45 this morning so feeling it a bit today he he he....your cheese cake sounds yummy what is in it ? Just had fry up ....and marinating a whole chicken in tandoori for tonight with salad

Enjoy shrek one of my favs lol xx

Yeah I had a great time thx .....and very hot :) didn't get home till about 1.45 this morning so feeling it a bit today he he he....your cheese cake sounds yummy what is in it ? Just had fry up ....and marinating a whole chicken in tandoori for tonight with salad

Enjoy shrek one of my favs lol xx
oh a late night sound like an eventful evening.... and its a lemon cheese cake with no biscuit bottom i used whipped cream stirred in philly added bit of sweetner and lemon juice and zest leave it in the fridge for a hour and it delicious....lucky i only made a small 1 cause i scoft the lot, and yeah love the shrek films sky showing
the lot so had a few hours of all of them.

day24 and todays food consisted of 3 slices of back bacon for breakfast didnt have lunch....stomack still abit wishie washie made a bolognaise thing for dinner .....mince pepper garlic mushrooms some chilli and tomato pasta sauce with garlic i checked the carbs. the whole meal was around 12-15carbs but it made alot so devided it into 5 and going to freeze the rest.

also made a lemon cheese cake and ate that for pudding it was delicious will be defently making it again not to often but defently a nice treat, as it contains cream and cheese what stalls alot of people.

well going to have a chilled night kids go to bed soon and will be having a soak and then putting my feet up for my soaps and then a early night kids got a day with there grandparents tomorrow so will be able to finish of the rest of the house cleaning wise with out the rooms getting messed up behind me lmao x hope you all have a lovely evening x

good morning wel day 25 and i can't believe im 3 days a way from a month on this diet with no cheat...ive never stuck to a diet ever this long without hitting a wall and cheating .....but atkins is my answer.

im not saying i will never cheat as i no when atkins food isnt available there might not be any other choice but as long as im sensible and pre prepare i should be fine.... i still havnt weighted in and i think i picked a good month not to totm seems to have made a come back for a few days ..... i hope i don't have this every month and my body start to regulate cause since ive been on atkins ive been on totm for nearly 3 weeks on and off. anyone else experience iregular totm but they settled ???? would apreciate your opion ???

my totm's are always so unpredictable! I can go 60 days without, then have 2 in the space of 3 weeks! I am hoping that with this new diet they will sort themselves out - I will keep you posted, it's horrible not knowing when! Hope yours calm down x

my totm's are always so unpredictable! I can go 60 days without, then have 2 in the space of 3 weeks! I am hoping that with this new diet they will sort themselves out - I will keep you posted, it's horrible not knowing when! Hope yours calm down x

thanks ess3x i didnt use to get a visit from aunt pearl before starting atkins so this is unusual for me.... how atkins going for you ess3x you happy you came over from exante....?????

so pleased I came over from exante! Just now I think I have the dreaded Atkins Flu! Since dinner I have felt dizzy and sweaty - but it will be worth it once it passes - or so I am told! Just having my coffee with cream (I have black during the day) so enjoying it!
How was today for you?

good evening end of day 25 kids went farm with nanny and grandad so had a few hours relaxing and having a catch up with a old friend i went out early with no breakfast...... was out all day and had no atkins food ... so had to make do with 2 packs of pork scratchings and some bacon stripes , just got home now and had a celery stick im not hungry and am knackered so think im going to just have a early night and have a nice big breakfast in the morning...

12 days with no weigh in... im so eager to jump on the scales to see how my weight if if ive hit my 10st12 5stone loss marker but will stay strong only 16days left til weigh in x

good morning day 26 of atkins and going well , im off out with a friend and our kiddies taking kids to the park...and farm so should be a eventful day ..... i prepared my food for the day so will be 100% atkins dis morning i had gammon stead and fried egg for breakfast... ive made chillie and garlic prawns for lunch and the bologneise mix i made the other night and froze going to take 1 of them with me for my dinner . will pop on later or tomorrow to update how my day and food gone but hoping wil be no temptations with all that lovely cold ice cream in the heat .... have a gd day atkiners x

Morning.....

Oh my god I so want to weigh myself....doing my head in now .....but won't he he he .....still feeling good....had a good day yesterday ....tried fajita style who,e trout was really nice...just got a packet of fajita mix used discovery put a little bit n the trout wrapped up in foil and baked for 20 mins did hubby his with lemon juice and garlic his smelt better than mine :)

Going out tonight with my friend gonna have a mooch about lakeside and go for something to eat ...think I will be ok there as there is a nandos and other places that sell steaks or salads.

I haven't been out proper shopping for ages so really looking forward to it.

Tried them opsie rolls....the dury is out on them...don't know whether I liked them or not just think the texture wasnt right they were a bit light and squidgy.

I'm feeling your pain kaylee I so want to jump on them scales he he he

Have a good day

xxx

so pleased I came over from exante! Just now I think I have the dreaded Atkins Flu! Since dinner I have felt dizzy and sweaty - but it will be worth it once it passes - or so I am told! Just having my coffee with cream (I have black during the day) so enjoying it!
How was today for you?

oh sorri to hear about atkins flu hun i had it for bout a week but yeah your sooo....right you feel amazing after just your body geting rid of all tho's carb cravings and yum coffie with cream.. and yeah my day was good hun sorri for the slow reply only just see ur comment x

Morning.....

Oh my god I so want to weigh myself....doing my head in now .....but won't he he he .....still feeling good....had a good day yesterday ....tried fajita style who,e trout was really nice...just got a packet of fajita mix used discovery put a little bit n the trout wrapped up in foil and baked for 20 mins did hubby his with lemon juice and garlic his smelt better than mine :)

Going out tonight with my friend gonna have a mooch about lakeside and go for something to eat ...think I will be ok there as there is a nandos and other places that sell steaks or salads.

I haven't been out proper shopping for ages so really looking forward to it.

Tried them opsie rolls....the dury is out on them...don't know whether I liked them or not just think the texture wasnt right they were a bit light and squidgy.

I'm feeling your pain kaylee I so want to jump on them scales he he he

Have a good day

xxx

lol it so hard when you ain't got a clue what your weight is doing.... and yum your fajitas sound lush im got a ready made fajita mix in the freezer thats 6 carbs cause sauce and mixed veg so might have that for dinner tonight and wrap them in lettuce leaves sound good to me..... enjoy your day hun shopping and lunch and your be fine hun plenty of atkins choice it sound enjoy your day x

good morning well yesterday i behaved i brought a bottle of 7up free when was out and some cheese and stuck to the food i made didnt give into temptation i had a really had headache alday yesterday due to not anoth sleep so fell asleep as 8pm on the sofa ..... so needed the sleep , im of to sainsburys to get a couple bits and then its probley a day in cleaning and watching films and playing with the kiddies , im planning on having fajitas in lettuce for dinner but not sure what lunch or breakfast will be , 15days till i weigh in , almost half way threw my own mini challenge feel so good , kids were playing with my tape measure the other week so atm can't find it to domy measurements so will pick 1 up at shopping..... and measure friday what would have been my 4 week weigh in ... x

good evening... just to update my diary for today... well i didnt end up staying in went food shopping then in to town to get couple bits bumped into a friend we went for lunch and then back to hers.... didnt get home till around 7, well food todai consisted on a small tuna salad for brunch thought id beter eat before i left... while out i grabed a burger with my friend took away the bread so was a beef burger with cheese bacon mayo a slice of lettuce and 1 slice of tomato.... when i got home was hungry so made fajita mix and served them with lettuce leaves and a bit of mayo my carbs for today were around 16.... didnt tell friend i was on atkins said i was low carbing didnt want to hear all the storys that come with it...

but very proud of myself.... they offered me so much to eat sweets chocolates savoury cheese biscuits.... my favourite and i turned them all down , i really really really can not believe how strong willed im feeling on atkins and even if ive only lose 1lb since last weighting i can honestly say i don't care .... i feel great following atkins and i no that no matter how slow or how long it takes im going to loss weight and get to my target on this eatting plan .... september the 5th need to hurry up so i can weigh in although im debating if i should weigh in on the 31st aug or the 7th sep as my weight in day is a friday and would like to keep it as regular as i can . might extend it to the 7th as i fell i would be cheating my own personal challenge so its decided..... new weight in date will be friday 7th september... thats 17day to do and counting .....

will be on tomorrow to update my diary hope every1 had a fantastic day x

Great to see how positive you are, and fantastic willpower turning down all those treats!

Atkins and low carb are exactly the same, it's just that all low carb diets have slightly different rules attached. I think it's just the way Atkins was marketed - and it being the first 'big name' low carb diet, all the stigma got loaded onto it. Very silly really as all the medical studies show how much healthier low carb eating is, and way back in the 70s Dr A advised people to get their cholesterol checked pre and during the diet - because he knew it was almost certain to be lower. I think it's sensible to tell people you're on low carb - it saves having to deal with the misinformation of people who have never done the diet.

Why don't you message a mod and get your diary moved into the diary section, Honey? It's all lonely out here on the main board.

Back