From Fat to Fit- My Journey

Was that 2 inches overall or in one place? I just done my 50 min kettlercise DVD and it was tough! My muscles already hurt! That's with 6kg kettlebell! It was great tho!

nope it was collectively, i lost 1 inch in my waist, half and half on bust and hips, didnt see any difference on my thighs or arms (suprisingly) but from when i started till now ive lost 2 inches from my arms and 3 from my thighs, 5 from my waist, 3 from my bust and 4 from my hips so its worked really well for me but thats with WW as well.

Was that 2 inches overall or in one place? I just done my 50 min kettlercise DVD and it was tough! My muscles already hurt! That's with 6kg kettlebell! It was great tho!

its amazing you can do 50 minutes, i cant do more than my 20, i get to tired!! but i do other workouts before and leave that til last

sarah.w said:
nope it was collectively, i lost 1 inch in my waist, half and half on bust and hips, didnt see any difference on my thighs or arms (suprisingly) but from when i started till now ive lost 2 inches from my arms and 3 from my thighs, 5 from my waist, 3 from my bust and 4 from my hips so its worked really well for me but thats with WW as well.

That's really good! U been doing 20 mins haven't u? Was that everyday? How long u done it for?

sarah.w said:
its amazing you can do 50 minutes, i cant do more than my 20, i get to tired!! but i do other workouts before and leave that til last

Yeah I did my other 2 DVDs b4 1 so that's 6-7 hours rest in between

That's really good! U been doing 20 mins haven't u? Was that everyday? How long u done it for?

yep, ive been doing it 5 sometimes 6 days a week. Some weeks have gone by without exercise because of my own laziness and i havent been to good with the diet eithier. I started this in March and had a month of no activity and ive only just begun again so in three months ive made what i think is a significant loss. some weeks ive only done it the three times, but ive mostly done it 5 to 6 times a week.

Yeah I think that us a brill loss! I hope to do it 7 days a wk but I will try and do 5 at least! Thankyou 4 the idea!

no worries Sarah, i hope you achieve fantastic results from it :) although i suggest to keep one day as rest because your muscles need time to recover, Sundays are my recovery days :)

Oh right ok! Do u mean one day 0 exercise or just no kettlebells?

Oh right ok! Do u mean one day 0 exercise or just no kettlebells?

well i dont go any exercise on Sundays but its up to you really and how you feel about it :)

hello everyone!!

Its been ages since i last updated but ive been really busy the last couple of months but ive tried my best to stick to my diet although it hasnt always been easy...but now things have quietened down and im back starting properly again tomorow. Ive put on 2 pounds which considering the lack of exercise and many slip ups isnt bad but isnt good eithier but hopefully this week i can loose those pesky two pounds!! anyway hope everyones well and achieved a lot in the last couple of months :)

Also my cousins getting married in mid October so i have to loose at least half a stone if not more by then so i need to be on point literally!!

Welcome back, I've not been on plan so haven't achieved anything!! Oh well will get there again!

thanks everyone :)

Sarah88 its so hard to stay on track with so many distractions but we can do this :)

Anyways, y'day was my first day back, and even though i went to pizza hut with my cousin i was good (only had two slices of thin italian base veg pizza and a salad) and didnt eat anything then for dinner. I did have a starbucks coffee frap and for brekkie i had a bowl of cereal which was 5pp. I havent counted yet (i know its bad) but i am today :) have a lovely day everyone

Well done on ur day yesterday! Great start

Looks like you showed remarkable restriant yesterday! Well done. I am not sure I could have been that strong when faced with pizza :)

Hi everyone, thanks for all your messages :)

Had a rocky start but now i think ive settled into the routein (yaay)! :) Y'day was good and i didnt have a single chocolate bar or bag of crisps, i was good :happy036:

Heres my day so far on sf:

08/09/2012

Brekkie: 4pp
homemade porridge made with skimmed milk, topped with 2 slithered almonds, a drizzle of honey and a pinch of cinamon 2tsp
1 apple
green tea

Lunch: 5pp
1 banana
1 cheese sandwich (with nimble bread and no butter)
1 yogurt

Dinner: 2pp
50g (uncooked weight) wholewheat pasta and homemade tomato sauce with some cheese

Desert: 4pp
vanilla ice cream with cut up strawberries

Total weeklies used: 15/49

2o mins of kettleworx

Last edited:
Back