From frumpy to yummy!! Boof's Diary.xx

boofaloo

Gold Member
Hi Everyone,

I'm helen - i'm a 30 yr old mum of 4. I've struggled with my weight for a long time but particularly after having the children.:sigh:
I have tried every diet under the sun and have ended up a bit of a diet hater - i dont believe in them mainly cos i never found one that was right for me!:eek:

I recently visited my doctor for something not related to my weight but got onto the subject of food and weight loss. I ended up coming out with a prescription for xenical so here starts a new journey!
The plan is simple take my xenical with 3 healthy low fat meals a day, 2 healthy low fat snacks and a minimum of 15 minutes exercise a day. I dont plan on counting anything but i will keep an eye on the food labels to make sure the fat content isnt too high in the food i eat.

I am absolutely scared stiff that this wont work and that i'll fail but i am absolutely determined to give it a go - i dont want to be overweight, frumpy and lacking in energy anymore.
I will be slim, trendy and full of life by the end of 2010!!!!:D:D:D

I am looking forward to getting to know you guys, i will really need the help and support so please tag along!!!

Welcome to xenical :p Ill tag along with you :p And im sure you'll do great

Welcome and good luck boofaloo!

Hi guys, thanks for the replys. Well so far so good, I am still a little scared to ear food in case I get side effects but it I'm getting better!!;)
I am not getting weighed until the end of the month- this is really scary but I think it's the best thing cos I know if I don't lose much I'll give up!! I'll start posting a food diary tomorrow, have just been super busy the last few days!! Xx

Thanks Kitty - i will be a bit more daring as time goes on i'm sure!

I have worked out it is exactly 8 weeks tomorrow until i go to centerparcs on holiday. I am really excited about going and i'm excited that i'll be thinner than i am now! It's gunna be our only holiday of the year so i want to really enjoy it. This has given me even more incentive to stick to it!
I start the gym tomorrow - i am going with a couple of neighbours so i cant wimp out! I am also swimming on a wednesday and riding my horse a couple of times a week too. I have got my davina dvd's out and a yoga dvd so am planning on doing these too! I feel tired just thinking about it!!! :D

Food wise i'm getting a bit bored - i need to get inspired and devise some good recipes instead of jacket spud and beans!!!! Will have to have a look around the site. :)

Right i'm going to read some of your posts to get me inspired again for another week!! Good luck guys and keep at it. xxx

Back