Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

From frumpy to yummy!! Boof's Diary.xx

Discussion in 'Xenical Diaries' started by boofaloo, 4 February 2010 Social URL.

1. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    Hi Everyone,

I'm helen - i'm a 30 yr old mum of 4. I've struggled with my weight for a long time but particularly after having the children.:sigh:
    I have tried every diet under the sun and have ended up a bit of a diet hater - i dont believe in them mainly cos i never found one that was right for me!:eek:

I recently visited my doctor for something not related to my weight but got onto the subject of food and weight loss. I ended up coming out with a prescription for xenical so here starts a new journey!
    The plan is simple take my xenical with 3 healthy low fat meals a day, 2 healthy low fat snacks and a minimum of 15 minutes exercise a day. I dont plan on counting anything but i will keep an eye on the food labels to make sure the fat content isnt too high in the food i eat.

I am absolutely scared stiff that this wont work and that i'll fail but i am absolutely determined to give it a go - i dont want to be overweight, frumpy and lacking in energy anymore.
    I will be slim, trendy and full of life by the end of 2010!!!!:D:D:D

I am looking forward to getting to know you guys, i will really need the help and support so please tag along!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Redkoala

Redkoala Go on smile! =)

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(26.37%)
    Diet:
    Xencial, Gym & Healthy Eating!
    Welcome to xenical :p Ill tag along with you :p And im sure you'll do great

4. KittyBling

KittyBling Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(14.22%)
    Diet:
    Every Other Day Diet
    Welcome Boofaloo, sounds like a great plan and if you do it like that then it should work a treat. Good luck!

5. purple_kathryn

purple_kathryn Mostly harmless

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.71%)
    Diet:
    low fat/low cal/taking xenical
    Welcome and good luck boofaloo!

6. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    Hi guys, thanks for the replys. Well so far so good, I am still a little scared to ear food in case I get side effects but it I'm getting better!!;)
    I am not getting weighed until the end of the month- this is really scary but I think it's the best thing cos I know if I don't lose much I'll give up!! I'll start posting a food diary tomorrow, have just been super busy the last few days!! Xx

7. KittyBling

KittyBling Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(14.22%)
    Diet:
    Every Other Day Diet
    It's trial and error a bit at the beginning but you'll soon learn what the tablets will allow you without punishment. Good luck!

8. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    Thanks Kitty - i will be a bit more daring as time goes on i'm sure!

I have worked out it is exactly 8 weeks tomorrow until i go to centerparcs on holiday. I am really excited about going and i'm excited that i'll be thinner than i am now! It's gunna be our only holiday of the year so i want to really enjoy it. This has given me even more incentive to stick to it!
    I start the gym tomorrow - i am going with a couple of neighbours so i cant wimp out! I am also swimming on a wednesday and riding my horse a couple of times a week too. I have got my davina dvd's out and a yoga dvd so am planning on doing these too! I feel tired just thinking about it!!! :D

Food wise i'm getting a bit bored - i need to get inspired and devise some good recipes instead of jacket spud and beans!!!! Will have to have a look around the site. :)

Right i'm going to read some of your posts to get me inspired again for another week!! Good luck guys and keep at it. xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.