From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Hey my lovelies, just popping in to report another 1.5lb loss this week - only 0.5lbs until my 8.5st award now so I'm sure it'll be mine next week! :)

Merry Christmas to all my Minis buddies, hopefully Ill be around a bit more then too! x

Hey my lovelies, just popping in to report another 1.5lb loss this week - only 0.5lbs until my 8.5st award now so I'm sure it'll be mine next week! :)

Merry Christmas to all my Minis buddies, hopefully Ill be around a bit more then too! x
wow!
Well done!
Merry Christmas :)

161054d1418576030-here-inskinnity-my-mission-lose-13-5-stone-untitled.jpg

(Hope you can see the image, but have uploaded it twice incase you are using the mins app
smile.gif
)

untitled.jpg

I know I've not been around much but ... :D

...here is a lovely Christmas card from the bunny to cheer u up :p
... I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas this year and I do hope to catch up with you all very soon ! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Lots of love
Kay xx

:xmassign:

Well done on another great loss Bev! Was in Prague at the beginning of last week and it made me so jealous of you getting married there. Hope the plans are coming along well.

Hi just popping in to say hello your awesomeness x

So quiet here, how are you doing CT? Guess you are super busy with wedding planning and uni?? x

Just checking in to see how your doing CT, bet your really busy with your amazing wedding and travelling plans :) Hope you back posting soon, i've been MIA since before xmas, not been feeling that motivated but am back now, luckily i managed not to gain so that's good. Take care and hopefully speak soon xxx

Yo Bev how you doing???

Xxxxx

Bevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv ! :D

Come back hun we miss you lots. I want to hear about all the progress for the wedding and how your getting on, even if you just pop in and say a quick hi, we'd all love to hear from you.

Lots of love Kay xx

:bighug:

I second that! I guess you will be busy with exams now on top of everything else, but do let us know when you have a minute how it's all going?

Bev :) ,

If ever you read this hun, just wanted to say, I miss you lots :D . You were a huge inspiration to so many members on here, would be great to hear from you. I hope you have a lovely Easter !

Kay xx

Back