From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Well done bev! Have a wonderful time in Norway, you've earned it! Xx

Have a nice time in Norway!! Xx

Hope you have a fantastic time in Norway, I bet it will be magical!!! xxx

It certainly looked like you had a great time in Norway (judging form your pics on IG), I'm so jealous! Always wanted to visit Scandanavia. Will have to wait till 2016 now I think. Hope the bump back to reality wasn't too difficut and that you're having a great week.

I have spent and entire day reading this! and i love it! what an amazing person you are and the support you get/give is so valuable, so much so that i have now joined this site so i can join in! I'm only just starting out but hope to become a success like yourself,

well done,

Rachael xx

Hello hun :), hope your well lovely, just doing a quick round of diaries, hope to catch up properly in the week. Hope you have a fab week ahead ! ;)

Kay xx

:bighug:

Wow just spent a few hours reading this diary. Amazing!!! I'm so motivated now. Well done :)

Huge congrats on the 8st award- and even more so on this new mental understanding about how your confidence is even more important than the scale results! Completely agree with you! X

Hey my lovelies! Sorry I've been MIA. Life has been pretty mental lately. As always I haven't got long to post, but life is good. Had lots of fun on holiday and I'm really enjoying my first placement at hospital. I've never been as shattered in my life working 8 hours at the hospital and then rushing across town for 4 hours at Sky, but it feels so amazing to be doing what I've dreamed of for so long that I don't mind. This week alone I've been working in the special care baby unit, intensive care and the cardiac ward. Amazing!

Weight wise things haven't been so great. I weigh exactly the same as I did before I went to Norway. Had a gain of 2.5lbs on hol, then lost it the week after, then last week I stayed the same. So I'm back at my lowest ever weight, but really want to make some more progress now before Christmas and get to those 15s! I guess ive been so busy that rather than doing my food diary and sticking to SW I've been adopting more of a general healthy eating approach, and some naughties have snuck in. The good news though is that I know exactly what I need to do to get back to consistent losses, so from tomorrow Ill be 100% on SW and counting syns. Going to make a real effort to post here more too even if its just a weekly update, being here is great for me motivation wise.

Anyway Im going to watch some Christmas movies now with Chris. Hope you are all well and when I have some time Ill try and get round diaries, miss you guys! xxx

So glad to hear things are going well and you're happy! We miss you on here but it's wonderful that things are going swimmingly :)

Glad to hear that your enjoying the course even if it's keeping you really busy. I miss the clinical stuff now and then and do think about going back to re-train. Really admire your dedication to it. Hopefully the SW / weightloss will start to fall into place once the new year is here and you're more used to the routine of work / study.

Hey guys,

Thanks for all your support. Its so hard getting used to this new routine and being so busy all the time, but I've made a conscious effort all week to do my best to stay on plan. Really hoping Ill be out of the maintaining gang and back with the losers this week. Roll on Thursday, the only spanner in the works could be that * week is coming soon and I'm a bit bloated, but I'm drinking like a fish to try and combat that! :D

I went shopping at the weekend and for the first time in my adult life I could actually fit into standard fitting high boots. I was over the moon! I wasn't even going to try them as normally my calves are too big. It felt amazing to be able to just slide some on like a "normal" person. Then I went to Primark and bought a skirt and jumper both in a size 14, woop! So although I haven't lost much weight this past month, I'm pretty sure I've lost inches and hopefully all the walking and moving around the hospital I'm doing is toning me up nicely. I definitely feel smaller which is nice. Now I just need some nice losses. Would love my 8.5st award before Christmas, I'm sure I can manage 5lbs in 3 weeks :)

I'm at home today doing my essay, booked the evening off work too, so even though I'm working it feels like a nice break sat in front of the fire with the christmas tree on. Bliss! Speaking of work id best get back to this essay, hope you are all well and Ill let you know how I do on Thursday. If you see the poo fairy send her my way on Wed night ;)

Congrats on the size 14 stuff! From my experience of working in a hospital, you definitely lose weight with all the time you spend on your feet. Just don't do what I did and then gorge on chocolate, crisps and cakes because you think that you'll burn it off (that was my downfall and helped me get to my heaviest weight!) Best of luck with the essay!

Woop! 3lbs off this week, its amazing how just trying a bit harder can have such good results :)

2lbs to go until that 8.5st award, hoping it'll be mine next week! xx

Back