From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

No bob and Jillian in the uk one just Harvey who tried to be harsh by shouting a lot. The uk one was pants! The Australian one isn't bad the trainers are good and bob and Jillian started them off in season 1 I think but Jesse pavelka from obese:a year to save my life could motivate me to do anything haha ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Scarlet - Ooofff @ Jesse Pavelka! How gorgeous is that man?! I found out he was doing talks at some health clubs around the country and really wanted to go, but think its crazy expensive, like £250 for the day or something! Grr!

---

Morning lovelies!

So far so good with the side effects stuff, but sticking to doctors orders and staying at home and chilling this weekend. It's a shame really as had a lovely day planned hitting Meadowhall with my friend Nikki and then going for tea at my mum and dad's, but ah well, I can always do it next week! :)

Had a flash of inspiration earlier when I looked at my stats. I was looking at the monthly results on my sig and was confused at to what I'd done differently from Jan/Feb to March to get such an increase in results - then it hit me! I went solo! March is the first month I left SW, so somehow (and God knows how) I'm actually losing more NOT going to group than I was with group. So much for that part of me that thought I'd fail without group, if anything its given me a bigger kick up the ass to watch everything I'm putting in my mouth. So yeah, when I figured that out I felt awesome. Seriously thought I might be going back to group with my tail between my legs, I'm just glad I've had the motivation to continue by myself so far. Honestly feeling quite proud of myself this morning, for so long I thought I'd fail without group, so to be doing even better is amazing! :)

Day before WI today, but not going to be as harsh on myself as I normally am pre-WI, after all the main thing is my health and that I continue getting better for work and gym next week. Going for another low syn red day though, but it'll be a yummy one!

Week 35, Day 5 - Red
Breakfast - Strawberries topped with vanilla muller
Lunch - SW breakfast - Bacon, egg, baked beans (hexb), tomatoes, mushrooms
Tea - Oven cooked roast chicken breast on wm roll (hexb) with cheese (2 x hexa), light mayo (2 syns) and side salad (beetroot, tomatoes, cucumber, olives - 2 syns, onion, peppers) - 4 syns
Total - 4 syns

Have a lovely Saturday everyone, I'm off to watch more biggest loser :D xxxxx

It's amazing how much better and happier you are NOT going to class. I also wonder if it's the whole calorie counting and having too little food around the start of the year too? It just goes to show that your body needs food to lose weight, just the right foods though!

Have a great chill out day gorgeous xx

Morning Bev :), glad your starting to feel better hun. It's amazing that your losing more going solo then you did in group. I think this last month you've also gone through some other changes like with your work shift, time for the gym and more red days, think this has all helped with your fabby losses too. I also feel that mins support is so good that if anyone wants to go solo, you do not feel alone. But in all of this what stands out the most is you. It's your hard work and determination that has given you such remarkable figures. I'm really excited about tomorrow and am really rooting for you to get your 6 stone award. :p I hope your having a lovely weekend hun ! :D

Kay xx

It's amazing how much better and happier you are NOT going to class. I also wonder if it's the whole calorie counting and having too little food around the start of the year too? It just goes to show that your body needs food to lose weight, just the right foods though!

Have a great chill out day gorgeous xx

Thanks hun, you too!

I definitely think the calorie counting set me back before too. I was having some ridiculously low cal days back then and my metabolism seemed to completely die. Those weeks where I was hardly eating yet only losing 1/2lb were sooo soul destroying, as you can imagine. So glad I stopped thinking about all that and got back to 100% SW, I get way to obsessed when it comes to cals! x

Morning Bev :), glad your starting to feel better hun. It's amazing that your losing more going solo then you did in group. I think this last month you've also gone through some other changes like with your work shift, time for the gym and more red days, think this has all helped with your fabby losses too. I also feel that mins support is so good that if anyone wants to go solo, you do not feel alone. But in all of this what stands out the most is you. It's your hard work and determination that has given you such remarkable figures. I'm really excited about tomorrow and am really rooting for you to get your 6 stone award. :p I hope your having a lovely weekend hun ! :D

Kay xx

Morning hun! Yep you're right, I'm definitely in a better place now than I was before. Feeling a lot more focused with my red days and I am going lower syn that I used to, which seems to be helping loads too!

I'm still nervous about tomorrow, not sure I'm going to make that pound but I've done all I can so it's all good :) Gonna try and drink loads today to flush any water weight out of my system!

Have a good day, popping over to your diary now! xx

Afternoon, you're doing so well bev and have come a really long way. I hope you're proud of yourself :)

I'm sure you will have that pound in the bag tomorrow but if not then you'll definitely have it at nxt wi plus another 5 friends to go with it.

Enjoy your day xx

Afternoon, you're doing so well bev and have come a really long way. I hope you're proud of yourself :)

I'm sure you will have that pound in the bag tomorrow but if not then you'll definitely have it at nxt wi plus another 5 friends to go with it.

Enjoy your day xx

Thanks hun! Hope you're having a good day too. Really hope you're right about tomorrow. Just saw Von's result from WI, just goes to show sometimes that a good diet and exercise don't necessarily mean a good result on the scales. So unfair when that happens too :(

T'was the night before weigh in...

Arghhh!!!

I really want that 6 stone award and think I might have just blown it tonight! I haven't done anything horrendous, don't worry. It's just the rolls for tea weren't wholemeal as Chris forgot and got white. And okay I could have gone to the shops to get wm, or not had a roll at all, but I WANTED one and I've been so good all week! Anyway I had a white bread roll, grrrr! Don't get me wrong it's not such a disaster, I've stayed low enough syn the rest of the day, I'm just wondering now if I'm going to retain crap loads of water from whit bread bloat now! I've been trying to drink LOADS as after I realised what an idiot I was, so lets just see what happens tomorrow. If I don't get that magical number then at least I know why!

Good luck Bev!

Hey guys, STS today! Well, stayed the same as my sneaky Thursday WI anyway. That's 4lbs off in 2 weeks so I'm happy with that. I'm pretty sure if I'd have had a pf visit and not been a plonker with the white bread yesterday that I'd have got my 6st award. Woke up this morning feeling quite bloated, as I always do after white bread/carbs, so when I saw a STS I was actually relieved.

I know my 6st award will be waiting for me next Monday after Kay's Soup Challenge. I'm determined to work my ass off this week at the gym and have a 100% week. As for today though I'm giving myself a little treat and having an EE day, having a few extra syns and enjoying a cheeky little cream egg! Don't want to end up feeling deprived next week on the soup challenge so hopefully a much longed for EE/choccy fix will help with that. I don't even feel bad about it as I used to have a weekly takeaway night and I've scrapped that these last few weeks. Going 7 syns over when I've barely touched my syns this week is nothing! :)

Week 35, Day 6 - EE
Breakfast - Muller
Lunch - Oven roasted chicken breast with mayo (2 syns) cheese (hexa) and side salad (no wm roll as it was dry!)
Snack - Red grapes, cream egg (9 syns)
Tea - Meatballs, sauce (5 syns) and pasta with cheese (6 syns)
Total - 22 syns

Hmm, I have a hexb to use too..

Last edited:
Back