From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Thanks guys. It's so snuggly here now the tree is up I just want to hibernate!

Flight leaves at 4pm from Manchester so at least tomorrow I only have tea 'off plan'. Having a SW breakfast for brunch so that should keep me going for a fair bit and I'm packing a box chewy delight bars so I have a low calorie snack when I need them.

I'll try and update if I have time, but if not I'll fill you in on all the happenings when I get back. Take care and have a good week x

Have a blast! I'm jealous :D just been talking to G about how I'd love an off plan holiday about now!

Just a quickie update. In Prague at the minute having a fab time. Enjoying lots of yummy foods and going way off plan (no binging or anything just rich Czech foods!). Will be straight bsck on plan when im back on Friday night till xmas, but loving my break all the same. Been exploring the city today and walking for around 7hrs, so at least i'm burning it off!! X

Here to subscribe :D

Well I'm backkk! Had an absolutely amazing time, Prague has to be one of the most beautiful places I've ever been to. Determined to go back in the summer when it's nice and warm and do some more exploring.

As of tomorrow back on Slimming World after a big shop this afternoon. Didn't binge or anything while I was away but didn't do 'well' apart from one lunchtime where I had a salad, lol! But hey ho, back on plan now 'till Xmas. Decided to weigh in on Saturday this week instead of Tue so aiming to stick to plan and hopefully I'll manage a maintain! Right now that's looking like a dream come true but I've stocked up on salads and fruit for the next couple of days. Always find it hard to get into plan again after a break, I'm sure this time will be no different, but I'm just as determined as ever to do this!

Stuck a few piccys on so you can see what I've been up to. Hope everyone is having a good weekend, will catch up with diaries when I can this week but it's a busy one for me - 2 uni interviews and a second round interview at Sky - eek! xx

051.JPG067.jpg072 - Copy.JPG106.jpg134.JPG158.JPG165.JPG175.jpg226.jpg252.JPG

Love the pics- it looks so beautiful there! Glad you had such a fab time :D and wow, busy week ahead!
I'm off to Paris next wek and thinking I'm going to relax food wise and just enjoy it, anniversary and xmas :D the goal can wait a month if it means having an epic couple of festive weeks ;)

Hope being home isnt a downer afer your fantasic trip! Bet it is lovely to see the kitties and bf :) x

Soph - Hey hun, hope you have a fantastic time in Paris! Like you say enjoying yourself at this time of year is far more important than sticking religiously to SW, what's an extra month when you're already a gorgeous skinny minnie? ;) Was lovely to see Chris, Minty and Mischief but I honestly didn't want to come home - I love travelling so much! The only consolation is that me and my friend Mel (who I went away with) are already making plans for another trip next year. Thinking about a week in Moscow in July as we managed to find some bargain flights, just got to wait 'till after xmas now to book them so crossing my fingers they don't go up too much in price!

Intoxicate - I'm sure Prague is amazing at any time of year, but all those Christmas trees and lights made it seem completely magical! I'm actually quite jealous you've not been as exploring such a wonderful place for the very first time is incredible, you can get some really good bargains on flights and hotels too, plus it's super cheap! I only spent £160 in 5 days and out of that got a travel pass, had meals out in restaurants every night, cafe lunches, went round the bars a couple of nights and on a boat trip - bargain! :eek:

First day 100% back on plan today. I'm feeling pretty under the weather with tonsillitis so will be drinking some hot honey and lemon to keep my throat feeling a bit better. I'm not going to syn them as it's helping my throat at the end of the day, but I'm aiming for a low syn day in spite of this to get me back into the swing of things. Chris just made a SW breakfast and I could only eat half of it as having trouble swallowing with my tonsils so swollen, hopefully some ibuprofen will help!

Need to start doing some prep now for uni interviews but I feel so awful I might just rest today and start when I feel a bit better tomorrow, I'll see how I feel as the day goes on...

Welcome back. Sounds like u had an amazing time :)
Sorry your feelin crappy, you should rest today then start your prep tomorrow.

Hey hun, its gone well today thanks, found it a lot easier than expected but i've noticed just how much my appetite has increased since going away!

Only a quickie update tonight...

Week 17, Day 6 - EE
Brunch- Bacon, eggs, beans, mushrooms, half slice wm bread - 3 syns
Snack - 2 x mini babybel (hexa), chewy delight (hexb)
Tea - prawns, pasta, tomatoes, onion, spinach, sauce - 4 syns
Supper - Melon
Total - 7 syns

Last edited:
Still feeling super rough today with tonsillitis, glad I'm off work 'till next week! This week is going to be a stressful one though:

Wed - 8.30am - Derby Uni - written test, group exercise, interview
Thur - 9am - Leeds uni - interview
Fri - 1pm - Sky - second round interview

Never had 3 interviews on 3 consecutive days before, on the plus side at least I get them out of the way in one solid block! The rest of today and tomorrow will be spent at home reading up about radiography and thinking of possible answers to questions! Thankfully it looks like there's loads of stuff online to help! Luckily I don't really need to prepare for Sky except to find some documents to take with me.

Had a bit of an annoying day food wise as didn't get up 'till lunchtime due to finding it hard to sleep with my throat being so sore. Went straight down for food and got a salad but it was bloody horrible, just really bland and tasteless, so left most of it and had 2 mini babybel. Now it's 3pm and I'm starvvvvinnnggg! Not sure what we've got in but I'm going to have to get something... don't worry though, I'll make sure it's on plan!

Just went on the hunt for noms and found a chewy delight, not really filling but it should put me on 'till tea hopefully, I've got some kiwi fruits to snack on too if I get peckish...

I'll update food for the day now as after I've posted this I'm hiding away in my room with a list of past radiography interview questions and figuring out how to answer them... just to think this time last week i'd be sat on the runway waiting to take off to the Czech Republic *sob*!

Week 17, Day 7 - EE
Lunch - Salad with turkey, cucumber, tomato and low fat dressing
2 x mini babybel (hexa)
chewy delight (hexb)
Tea - roasted med veg, pasta, sauce ( 4 syns), sprinkle of cheese ( 2 syns) - 6 syns
kiwi fruit
Total - 6 syns

Still feeling super rough today with tonsillitis, glad I'm off work 'till next week! This week is going to be a stressful one though:

Wed - 8.30am - Derby Uni - written test, group exercise, interview
Thur - 9am - Leeds uni - interview
Fri - 1pm - Sky - second round interview

Never had 3 interviews on 3 consecutive days before, on the plus side at least I get them out of the way in one solid block! The rest of today and tomorrow will be spent at home reading up about radiography and thinking of possible answers to questions! Thankfully it looks like there's loads of stuff online to help! Luckily I don't really need to prepare for Sky except to find some documents to take with me.

Had a bit of an annoying day food wise as didn't get up 'till lunchtime due to finding it hard to sleep with my throat being so sore. Went straight down for food and got a salad but it was bloody horrible, just really bland and tasteless, so left most of it and had 2 mini babybel. Now it's 3pm and I'm starvvvvinnnggg! Not sure what we've got in but I'm going to have to get something... don't worry though, I'll make sure it's on plan!

Just went on the hunt for noms and found a chewy delight, not really filling but it should put me on 'till tea hopefully, I've got some kiwi fruits to snack on too if I get peckish...

I'll update food for the day now as after I've posted this I'm hiding away in my room with a list of past radiography interview questions and figuring out how to answer them... just to think this time last week i'd be sat on the runway waiting to take off to the Czech Republic *sob*!

Week 17, Day 7 - EE
Lunch - Salad with turkey, cucumber, tomato and low fat dressing
2 x mini babybel (hexa)
chewy delight (hexb)
Tea - roasted med veg, pasta, sauce ( 4 syns), sprinkle of cheese ( 2 syns) - 6 syns
kiwi fruit
Total - 6 syns

I'm a derby student :)
It's actually really good haha

Welcome back glad you had a good time pics look lovely and so do you :)

Have a good week and get well soon seems your straight back on plan bet there wont be any damage done :)

Thanks for the lovely comments JMA, another day on plan today, not a great variety as haven't had a lot of time to go to the supermarket and prepare. In spite of that quite quite proud of myself as got my first uni interview tomorrow but haven't been eating rubbish like I usually do. Haven't had time to catch up on any diaries since I've been back as gone into full on preparation mode! Soon as this week is over I'll have a bit more time.

Week 18, Day 1 - Green day

Lunch - Porridge (hexa, hexb)
Snack - 2 x mini babybel (hexa), chewy delight (hexb), handful of tomatoes
Tea - Sweet and sour chicken with veggies and rice - 10 syns
Muller
Total - 10 syns

Good luck with all the interviews hun!! X

Thanks guys - not really sure how I did but I can never tell. Had a written exercise which I think went pretty smoothly, group exercise about prioritising patients which was actually quite interesting and then an interview. Next stop is Leeds tomorrow morning!

Food hasn't gone great today as was up at 5.45am, with it being so early I didn't want to eat at home (just don't feel hungry at that time) so headed off to uni with the aim of eating a chewy delight when I arrived. I keep a box in my glove box, but when I parked up I discovered I'd run out - typical. The only thing I could see nearby was a maccy d's so decided just to forget it and eat later. Anyway by 10am before my interview I was absolutely STARVING, my stomach was literally rumbling loudly! So I nipped to the vending machine and got a bar of chocolate :rolleyes: (honestly there was nothing healthy!) - thankfully I was restrained and only ate 4 pieces (i'll save the rest for Chris), but that's still 10 syns worth! Grr! Had salad and fruit for lunch and jacket potato with cheese and beans planned for tea, so hopefully it'll work out reasonably on plan if I do it as a green day.

Decided to cancel weigh in this week, there was no point really as I would be weighing in on Saturday morning at 9am (after three consecutive 5am starts!) and then weighing in again on Tuesday at my usual group, so only 2 full days between WI's. Plus, I want a lie in!

Not sure what the scales will say next Tue after 3 weeks away from them, but hopefully I've at least stayed the same and maintained since I got my last award. You never know, it might be better than that, but definitely not feeling my lightest at the moment so I'm pretty sure I have a few holiday pounds to shift over this next week!

Week 17, Day 2 - green
Snack - Wonka chocolate bar - 4 squares - 10 syns
Lunch - Morrisons salad bar with lettuce, carrot, cucumber, sweetcorn, tuna pasta (3 syns), egg, tomatoes - 3 syns
Tea - 2 x med/small jacket potatoes with baked beans and cheese (2 x hexa/b)
Supper - Muller and an apple
Total - 13 syns

Off to the shops in a minute to stock up on some more chewy delights, determined to not let the same thing happen for my Leeds interview tomorrow!

Back