From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Those pictures are hilarious xx

Thanks, I was getting ready to go out to the pics tonight and could hardly find anything to wear. Everything is starting to look crazy baggy now!

Really need to start a before and after pics thread. Would be good to be able to encourage other bigger people 20st plus that even 3.5 stone can make a huge difference to how you look!

I feel so confident I'm going to succeed with this I even shared those pics on FB. I've never really spoke about my weight loss so far on FB as I have in the past and never stuck to it, so it's a huge deal to me and shows just how certain I am that I'm going to do this! :)

Bloody hell Bev! Those pictures are fantastic! There is no way you look your weight :) I bet it makes you enjoy where you are now on the journey as well as where you want to end up! Such a vast difference you must feel amazing! Enjoy every step you deserve it for your hard work and determination!

I've been working loads but plan to start a diary when I have time! I'm teetering at the edge of getting in the 15's at the moment :)

Hey Mrs Ginger, thanks for stopping by. Looking forward to reading your diary when you get one started. Its really helped me to stay on track and be accountable.

Check you out on the edge of the 15's, bet it feels great! Been thinking about my big goal for 2014 actually and it's to get into the 15's for next Christmas. 5 stone sounds like a lot but over 12 months i'm pretty confident I can manage it, if not more if I get in the zone! :)

--

Off plan today as its a 3 course meal out with Chris! Not even worrying about SW and choosing what I fancy - steak! The rest of the day though i'll just be eating salad and cereal bars, so hopefully that will compensate a bit.

Tomorrow it's the big meal out with my friends, gonna try and be 'good' for this one and just have a salad starter and pasta main as im out at the pub for lunch too -argh! After that though i'm in the clear 'til weigh in. Will be munching salads til tuesday I think to try and undo any damage!!

I definately think thats an achievable target by next Christmas - if not more at the rate you're going! I'd like to be at target by next Christmas, now I'm approaching the 15's I already feel so much better and healthier :) Each stone downwards now is a bonus.

I think by looking at your photos that is definately something you can take from it too - you look fabulous now so every other step along the way is a bonus, and you'll be enjoying it :)

I hope you enjoy all your festive meals etc, I'm working until Christmas Day (except Sunday) so I won't be too far off plan but I'll be feasting on whatever I fancy on Christmas Day and Boxing Day. You're right its very hard to "let go" when you're feeling motivated but as a food lover I definately think its all part of the Christmas experience and one that I don't want to go without! I will track everything on MFP so even if its just to see how badly I've done at least I'll know what to blame for any gains!

I'm going to start exercising in the new year too xx

It's probably a good thing diet wise that you're working 'til Xmas day, if not I'm sure you'd end up going to loads of calorific Christmas events anyway! At least you get Christmas day off too. I'm going to find it tough when I'm qualified working xmas as it's my fave time of year, but its part of the job at the end of the day and it must be so rewarding that hopefully I won't mind too much. Bet you can't wait for xmas day now though for a nice rest!

Had my 3 course meal out today and it was GORGEOUS, although straight after I had bad stomach cramps and have been to the loo 3-4 times this afternoon! Sorry for TMI but it seems like 'bad' food doesn't agree with me anymore. It was pretty bad too :

Starter - Baked mini camembert with onion chutney and bread
Main - 8oz sirloin with beef tomato, big mushroom, mushroom sauce, chips and mixed salad
Dessert - Blackforest gateux! :eek:

So yea, I don't even want to THINK about how many syns were in that lot! At least it was known about for a while and planned into my week, PLUS it really was gorgeous, even if it did upset my stomach. It's all I've eaten today too, got a salad for later if I fancy it but it's 7.30pm atm and I'm still completely full, so even if it came to 2000 calories or something it's not too horrific considering that's all I've had.

Really wish I wasn't eating out tomorrow for lunch and tea, but can't wait to see my friends all the same.

if you've been to the loo 3-4 times...i wouldn't worry tooooo much about the syns ;) lol x

if you've been to the loo 3-4 times...i wouldn't worry tooooo much about the syns ;) lol x

lol! Hopefully it bypassed digestion, so really I could class it as syn free! :D

Well the loo is rapidly becoming my second home! Seriously feeling rough after that meal. Really enjoyed the food, but is it worth this? Probably not!

On the plus side despite what I've eaten today I've probably LOST weight. I guess it was cheaper than an enema!

Well the loo is rapidly becoming my second home! Seriously feeling rough after that meal. Really enjoyed the food, but is it worth this? Probably not!

On the plus side despite what I've eaten today I've probably LOST weight. I guess it was cheaper than an enema!

Poor you..... or should I say Poo-er you ..... hope your tum settles down really soon x

I had a 3 course dinner with work on wed and I've not been the toilet, weigh day today and don't want to get on the scales :-(

Aww, hope it isn't too bad Rae, fingers crossed for you! Don't worry though it's Christmas, any gain will be straight off for you in the first week of Jan I'm sure!

---

Having a bit of a 'detox' today after the horrendousness that was last night. Any meal that starts off with lasagna as a STARTER is clearly about as slimming world friendly as a deep friend mars bar! :rolleyes: On the bright side though I had a fab night out with my friends and I'm straight back on plan today. Overlaid this morning so didn't end up eating anything 'til I got back from the supermarket at 4.30pm! Not ideal, but at least it's probably burnt tea last night off! I can only hope!

Had a 350 calorie prawn, linguine and red thai curry microwave meal from ASDA at around 4.30pm, planning on having tuna salad later when I get peckish and if I fancy it grapes and a muller are on the cards too.

Finally finished the 'big shop' for Christmas, just got a few little bits from Tesco tomorrow. Settling down for an evening of Christmas movies now, finding it so hard not to nibble on all the nice goodies we've got in, but only the rest of the night and tomorrow to survive 'til weigh in. Can't remember finding it this tough before though. If I get into the 20's this week it'll be a bleedin' miracle!

I stayed the same which im made up wiv as had johns xmas do on sat with a 3 course dinner and lots of pints of cider then takeaway on the way home then on wed I had my 3 course meal with work but no drinks. Happy with that tho cos I was on plan for the rest of the time, hopefully b able to maintain this week aswell then can kick this weight losses ass the week after :)

Aww that's fab news! Well done you! Only a few more days to go now then roll on Jan and kicking some butt again :)

My last day officially on plan today so I've been determined to make it count!

Week 19, Day 7- EE
Breakfast - chewy delight - hexb
Lunch - chicken breast subway salad with olives, peppers, sweetcorn, gerkins, tomato, cucumber and sweet onion sauce - 6 syns
Snack - clementine
Tea - chicken casserole with swede, parsnip, carrot, leek, gravy (3 syns), peas and mash - 3 syns
Supper - 2 x mini babybel
Total syns - 9 syns

Not sure what to really expect tomorrow, it could honestly go either way. I've had a few meals out this week, but the rest of the time I've been on plan and making healthy choices. Plus it's the week after * week, which is the time of the month I usually have the best loss. Time will tell anyway! Would be nice to get something off though as I know nothing will be lost next week!

I'm starting to get into the Christmas spirit big time now. We've finished all the present shopping and food shopping, got loads of yummy treats - trifle, chocolate puddings, apple strudel, cheese board, minced pies, chocolate, jelly beans, cider, whiskey, Bacardi, cocktails - arghh! To be honest in my 3 days off plan I don't think I'll even be able to eat it all, thankfully Chris is like a human dustbin so I'm sure he'll rise to the challenge! :p

Tomorrow I've got my WI at any time I like between 9am and 3pm as the consultant isn't having a proper class this week, just a drop in session. Gonna go as soon as I've got up, then rest of the day will be spent cuddled up in front of the telly watching Christmas movies with Chris and the kittens.

Christmas day will be a bit more hectic as we're visiting both sets of parents. Should be really nice though as it's our first Christmas where we're spending it together all day rather than having separate Christmases. Will be nice to meet some more of his family and try the legendary Beevor Christmas dinner! I'm going to be doing lots of driving though, probably about 70 miles, hopefully the roads will be nice and quiet though!

Anyway, got a friend coming over in a bit so going to sign off now and get my casserole!

Back