From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Hope all goes well for tomorrow and enjoy xmas few days off plan then get right back on it !!!

Thanks JMA I've got my fingers firmly crossed, as much as I'm going to enjoy Christmas I can't wait for 2014 to get the rest of this weight off. Merry Christmas, hope you have a good 'en! x

Think I'm earning my sainthood tonight. Chris and our friend are getting drunk and I'm religiously sticking to the pop! I know if it wasn't for weigh in tomorrow I'd be joining them, so kinda glad I've got that on the cards or it'd be another day off plan.

Fingers crossed for your weigh in tomorrow, you'll have done fab, I'm sure of it :)

Well done for resisting the drink too, that's defo a NSV!

Have a brill Christmas Bevvy, you deserve it :D

Woohooo!! Early Christmas prezzie for me with 3lbs off this week! Incredible really considering the Christmas meals out, but shows if you're bang on plan the rest of the time you can still lose!

Feels sooooooooooo good to be in the 20's! Haha, bet you never thought anyone would say that, but considering last year I was nearly 25 stone its absolutely wonderful! Incredibly determined that by the end of Feb I'll be out of the 20's for good, never want to see that horrible number in front of my weight EVER again!

Even though I've given myself the next 3 days 'off' I came home from group today and had a diet drink and Hi-fi bar for breakfast. Sure I'll have some goodies later, but it's not gonna be like last year when I'm munching on choccys from dawn to dusk! :rolleyes: Not expecting any kind of loss next week, STS would feel like a dream come true. I'm only 1.5lbs away from my next award now, if it was any normal week I'd be pushing to get it, but it'll still be there the week after (or possibly the week after that)! :)

Thanks hun, we are like weight loss twins this week, each with 3lbs and getting into the stone below (albeit yours a teensie bit smaller than mine ;))! Have a fab Xmas midears! x

Well done delighted for you great loss considering the meals out you must be thrilled and well done getting into the 20's I know how good you must feel as Im not too far away starting at 28 10 in may

Enjoy xmas and eat what you want :) Merry xmas

Thanks JMA, crossing my fingers you get your award today! You've had an amazing year so enjoy the Christmassy treats and have a fab time! :)

Thanks hun, I've lost 3st 12.5lbs in total, 2st 12.5lbs with slimming world since August! Incredibly chuffed right now!

Have a lovely Christmas too x

Woohoo well done :) I've not managed to set foot in the 15's this week I'm 16st1lb but like you say its still there after Christmas!

Have a very happy Christmas Bev you deserve it for all your hard work :) xx

That's amazing Bev. U should be soooooo proud of yourself :) well done for getting into the next stone bracket, you'll b in the teens in no time xx

Just had a big catch up! You sound in such great spirits about SW :D massive congrats on the -3! Just the boost you need before xmas! I hadnt lost anything in about a month so was PSYCHED to get a pre christmas loss too!

Congrats on the sky job and leeds offer :D you are SO set for a fantastic 2014 :D am so happy for you!

My whole view on dieting has changed recently as I realise- why put such pressure on myself just to get there a month or two early when I could bloody enjoy myself instead along the way? :D bring on the booze and chocolates! :D x

great news on the loss - so chuffed for you :D

hope you have a lovely xmas xxx

Mrs Ginger - Thanks for the kind words, those 15's are yours in January, I'm sure of it! Bet you're so relived to have finished work for Christmas at last. Have a lovely break and enjoy yourself! x

Rae - Thanks for all your support this year, you've been fantastic! Have an amazing Christmas and yep hopefully by the end of Feb I'll been a teen again! :D x

Soph - Thanks for being a little star over these last 5 months, your help and support has been amazing and it's been wonderful to watch your journey and see how much losing weight has changed your life! Completely agree with you. Life is for living and weight loss needs to help us live our lives more, not less by restricting ourselves all the time. In the long run it isn't possible to be 'good' all the time, so by relaxing a bit more you'll be all set for maintenance when you get to that point. Have a fantastic Christmas with G and the family, wow them all on Boxing day! x

MissK - Thanks for the kind words and all your support, have a lovely xmas too hunny! Here's to us kicking weight loss butt in the New Year! x

:thankyou:

Yoyr welcome, I've loved following yoyr journey and can see your confidence increasing. There's no doubt in my mind that you will hit target and be happy within yourself and also within ypur new career as a radiographer.

Well done for your huge weightloss and well just for being you....Your a huge inspiration to myself and others.

Enjoy ypur Christmas, you deserve a few treats xx

Congratulations.... that's my girl lol xx

Have the best Christmas Ever

Rae - Had a wonderful Christmas thanks, how was yours? Sorry to hear you're back at work but hope you had a brill time.

Well what a fantastic couple of days! Had a wonderful time at both our parents on xmas day and a nice chilled Boxing Day at home with friends over. Only drank today and not much, so hopefully that'll at least keep the alcohol syns quite low! I've not logged food since the 23rd, but safe to say I enjoyed some yummy treats. All in all a great time was had, even told Chris about the Tunisia holiday on xmas eve as a surprise, he loved it and is really glad he knows now rather than at the last minute so he can look forward to it.

Feeling really happy at the moment, but at the same time really glad to be back on SW from tomorrow. I've felt pretty crappy with bad heartburn these last couple of days. Nothing major but just a general tiredness and sluggishness that I dont have when im eating better. Really looking forward to a lovely day full of super free tomorrow! I've got 4 days 'till WI, i'm pretty sure a maintain is mission impossible but i'll do my best. Either way nothing is gonna hold me back now! I'm not a big celebrator of NYE so full steam ahead now into 2014 for me.

If anything Christmas has made me even more motivated. I've come a long way in 2013 but i'm still only just beginning my weight loss journey with around 9 stone to go to the top end of a healthy bmi. I'm determined that by this time next year I'll be wearing gorgeous little party dresses and need a completely new wardrobe.

Getting straight back into the swing of things tomorrow. The plan is-
Breakfast - Hi fi bar and clementine
Lunch - subway salad
Tea - roast chicken, parsnips, carrots, peas, gravy
Snacks - prawns

Hope everyone's had a fantastic xmas, lots of love and best wishes to all who stop by xxx

Back