From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

I'm so glad that your back to you normal bubbly self. Everyone is right tiny steps. Remember you will win many small victories before you win the war. You Battled a demon last night and won. I'm very proud of you. keep fighting the fight.

Forgive the clichés this morning. I have no idea where they are coming from!!! We all believe in you and will support you along the way. (I need you to, so I know that there is hope for me lol)

xxx

It sounds like you're feeling a little bit more positive today which is great. The important things is that you acknowledge what you have already acheived - you have done so well in a relatively short time so please don't forget that. Keep up the good work Bev, we know you can do it and we'll all be behind you every step of the way x

Thanks guys, quicky update tonight as feeling a lot better today but sleeping is still shocking! Dragged myself up early today and I feel so shattered now I'm off to bed soon. Hopefully will be able to get back into a normal routine from tomorrow if I have an early one.

Bit of a weird one food wise as I've only been up 8 hours and going straight to bed after this post:

Week 23, Day 3 - EE
Breakfast - cereal bar - hexb
Lunch - chicken sweet and sour stir with extra veggies (peppers, onions, tomatoes) and rice - 11.5 syns (for sauce!)
Tea - 2 x mini babybel (hexa), muller, 2 x flumps (3 syns)
Total syns - 14.5 syns

Weekly syns - 36/105

Not an amazing day food wise but only been up for 9 hours. Hopefully back to normal again from tomorrow! x

Night night x

Massive congrats on your loss hun! Seems to be a good week for most people, if only every week could be the same! I saw the pic too, wow, that 4 stone has made such a massive difference and you can tell from your posture too that you feel more confident!

Glad to hear your are feeling better now as well :) Hope you manage to get more sleep this evening x

Thanks guys! Had an absolutely AMAZING sleep last night and woke up feeling refreshed for a change rather than exhausted. I must have slept around 12 hours but my body clearly needed it. Hopefully now I can get back into a bit more of a 'normal' routine at last! When I woke up this morning my tummy felt sooo flat and I definitely felt lighter when I jumped out of bed. Its so nice when you can actually physically feel the differences! I hope it bodes well for the scales on Tue...:)

Over the last couple of days my diet has been pretty bad with basically a breakfast and one meal thanks to the crappy sleeping pattern. Back to normal today at last with a Chewy D for breakfast, haven't got a lot in for lunch as going shopping tonight, but I'll cobble something together in a minute!

Getting really restless being stuck at home doing uni work now, never thought I'd be saying this but can't wait to start my new job in Feb, really miss that social interraction! If I could fast forward to September and starting uni I'd do it in a heartbeat. Sounds bad to be wishing my life away, but I just want to get on with things now. I'm so impatient lately!

Ooh nearly forgot, it's my weekly treat night tonight, so I'll finally be having my pizza from ASDA! For some reason I've really been craving it this last couple of weeks. Going to be 'good' (relatively speaking) and have veggie toppings (mixed peppers, onion, sweetcorn, tomato) so the only real syns will be in the base. Having a green day today so saving both hexa's for the pizza cheese, hopefully it'll cover it! If not, sod it, I don't do this often and it'll only be a few slices! :D

Week 23, Day 4 - Green
Breakfast - Chewy delight (hexb)
Lunch - 1 slice wm bread (hexb), tiny bit of low fat spread (1 syn) with baked beans and (flylight) fried egg - 1 syn
Tea - 3 slices of ASDA pizza with veggie topping and cheese (2 x hexa) - 18 syns (30-12 for the hexa's)
Supper - 4 pieces pf shortbread - 20
Total - 39 syns

Weekly syns - 75/105

I'll update if anything changes. Have a great Friday everyone! x

Last edited:
Glad to hear your feeling all refreshed after your epic 12 hour sleep, you certainly must have been needing it.

The pizza sounds delicious, isn't it great how much more we appreciate these 'treats' when we eat better. Enjoy! x

So true Bev, for some reason everything seems to taste loads better now too x

Having a fantastic day today as had two bits of really good news:

1. Start date at Sky is all confirmed for the 3rd Feb!

2. I got an offer from Derby for radiography!!! :bliss:

I'm absolutely over the moon as I was really impressed when I went for my interview. The facilities and hospitals I'll be working in are amazing so dead chuffed.

I'm absolutely over the moon as I was really impressed when I went for my interview. The facilities and hospitals I'll be working in are amazing so dead chuffed.

Yay..... love it x

Having a fantastic day today as had two bits of really good news: 1. Start date at Sky is all confirmed for the 3rd Feb! 2. I got an offer from Derby for radiography!!! :bliss: I'm absolutely over the moon as I was really impressed when I went for my interview. The facilities and hospitals I'll be working in are amazing so dead chuffed.

Amazballs. Well done you xxx

Well done chick xx

Thanks guys!

Ended up celebrating a little *too* much and had 4 fingers of shortbread dunked in tea. Just checked the syns now and it's 20!! Arghh! Added it to my daily total and I've got 10 syns left per day now for the rest of the week. Can easily manage that though as I've stocked up on lots of superfree goodies for the weekend. Definitely loving weekly syns, a good move for me I reckon.

Well done on the new uni acceptance! I'm back at uni next week another two post grad modules *yawn* feel a bit meh about it as it's been non stop with this job but hopefully I'll enjoy it!

It's officially shortbread night I had some too! Oops!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey hun! Just wanted to say re: big picture pressure...
It is understandable that it you are impatient and that it is.a daunting.number, I was daunted by the idea of 7st at the start! It goes SO fast though, it will really zip by!
The best bit though is y'know how great and confident you feel from your loss so far? That feeling will pretty much double every stone you lose ;) and THAT will keep you going. You will soon realise that feeling awesome about yourself and all the NSVs that are to come mean way more than any number or BMI scale- f*ck that! Think about how good you feel now and how you love SW and kmow you can do.it- it isnt a question of 'if' you can do.it like it is for many, but 'when' as you are SO focused and energized by it all!
Trust me- by summer in another 4st loss or so's time you will feel SO AWESOME ;)
16.5st was it for me- that was the first time I felt really good about myself. Look forward to the feelings.alog the way, the numbers mean **** all really! Also if you get swimming etc you will lose inches and sizes quicker even if it doesnt effect losses! X

Thanks Soph, you always know how to get me buzzing again. Like you say it seems neverending sometimes but the last 5 months has flown by, so theres no reason why the next year won't too. I just want target NOW, but with every stone I lose I'm feeling the benefits. Think getting out of the 20's will be a big thing for me as I seem to have been here soooo long that it'll feel like real progress. The last time I was below 20 stone was 7 years ago!!!

I guess in a way the hardest thing is the fact i've lost over 4 stone and i'm STILL 'morbidly obese', will be lovely to get to your 16.5st point where I finally feel more of a normal size!

P.s Hope you're having fun in Doobs!

Mrs Ginger - Thanks hun, at least it wasnt just me with the sodding shortbread, lol! What postgrad course are you doing? Hopefully in a few years i'll be in the same boat as I'm edging towards sonography atm which requires an additional masters. Hope its not too boring though!

--

Well I've put last nights short bread slip up behind me and moved on. Aiming for a super on plan red day today so started the day with fruit for breakfast. Just had a hexa and hexb lunch of cheese and wm bread with lots of tomatoes and tea will be a feta salad. Loads of yummy super free today! Also i'm finallyyy off to see Anchorman at the pics, have a great day everyone!

Ooh have a nice time at the cinema :)

I'm doing first issuing of hormonal contraception so I can start patients on pills/depo etc without getting it prescribed. We work to patient group directives as nurses to give it. I can do repeats at the moment but can't be the one to decide if they can go on it in the first place. Also doing the mentorship course alongside which means I can mentor students we have.

If you ever need any help during your studies give me a shout :) obviously not the actual radiology bits but any of the cross over bits as I know you have to cannulate patients and do resus etc if required.

Completely nailed the exercise today, went to work, came home and found most of the documents I need, a friend is popping round tomorrow as she has my portfolio, I had lent it to her to update hers but it has my actual nursing qualifications in it! Haha! Then hubby and I went for a 10 mile walk! Really enjoyed it my health is so much better since losing weight :) anyway I'll stop going on with your diary I MUST get my own sorted very soon!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend lovely xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooh that sounds pretty interesting, bet its great getting more involved with the student side of things too. Thanks for the offer of help, if I need anything I'll let you know. Kinda daunted by the physiology side of things as there is just sooooo much to learn, but sure I'll get it all eventually. Chris will just have to put up with posters and diagrams of body parts popping up around the house while I get to grips with it! :rolleyes:

--
Week 23, Day 5 - Red
Breakfast - Banana and grapes
Lunch - 2 slices wm toast (hexb) with chive philly (hexa) and sliced tomatoes
Snack - Chewy delight (hexb), Fridge raiders chicken bites- 2.5 syns
Tea - Feta (hexa) salad with olives (1.5 syns), tomatoes, onion, lettuce and ff dressing - 1.5 syns
Supper - Muller
Total - 4 syns

Weekly syns - 79/105

Having one of those very hungry days today, haven't had a red day for a while though so looks like it's going to take some getting used to.

Tomorrow we're having pasta for tea, but Monday will aim for another red day so at least I've got 2 in for the week.

Back