From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Yaaaaasss! Lol :D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww thanks guys! Just goes to show how much of a clue I have about how I'm going to do on the scales each week. The only week I can really say with certainty that I'll have a decent loss is the post * week WI, where I usually get a decent number, any other week though and anything could happen! Like coughdrop mentioned, I'm sooooo glad I faced the scales. Felt brilliant to get that 2lbs off and its soooo nice to know the scales are finally moving a bit quicker again! I've learnt not to be too greedy with my losses now, a steady 2lbs a week will honestly do me from now on. Not going to expect massive numbers any more.

Had a mixed sort of day today, mainly good though. After WI had a good catch up with my friend over pub lunch. Haven't seen her since we went to Prague so was great to tell someone else about the wedding. She was dead chuffed for us, it's soo nice telling people! On the food front I chose a SW friendly jacket potato and a relatively 'good' desert of apple and cinnamon on puff pastry (which I left) with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream. Couldn't have been more than 7 syns.

Anyway the downer of the day came when Chris spoke to work about the wedding. They'll only let him have 17 days off instead of the 21 we wanted. It's not such a biggie I guess, but it means we'll now be flying home on my 30th birthday, which is a bit of a pain really. They said he could have 3 weeks if we chose a less popular time of year, but my hands are tied when it comes to uni holiday dates. Not the end of the world I guess, can just shorten the itinerary a bit.

Wow, that was random. Just as I was typing this an email popped up from the Wedding co-ordinator saying our date (1/8/2015) is available at either 1pm, 2pm or 3pm!! :)Woohooo!!! How exciting! :D

Also had a call this afternoon from Sky confirming my job offer after getting references back. It's taken aggggeees for them to finally confirm, so kinda relived now its all sorted. The start date for my training group has been put back to the 17th Feb, so two weeks on Monday. I don't really mind too much as it's all confirmed now and means I can be productive and get ahead with my next coursework while I have the chance. Also found out as a perk of the job we'll get free Sky HD TV with all the channels, hopefully Chris won't get too attached as I'll be leaving in September!

Just chilling really now for the rest of the day, heading out to Morrison's when Chris gets in to pick up some bits. Still feel pretty crampy from * week though so when I get back after tea its hot water bottle and early night for me.

---
Week 25, Day 1 - Green
Breakfast - Chewy Delight - Hexb
Lunch - Jacket potato with baked beans and cheese (hexa) with side salad and coleslaw (3 syns)
Apple and cinnamon with small scoop of vanilla ice cream - 7 syns
Dinner - veggie stir fry with soy sauce - 4 syns
Supper - Grapes and muller
Total - 14 syns
Weekly syns - 14/105

Last edited:
Hi hun, Sorry Chris cant get all the time off you want but sure you will still have an absolutly amazing time :) i love Prague.

Tv package sounds good :)

Well done on your lunch out-Think thats what I will mostly be having when I go out jacket pot to eat.

Hope you have a good Eve.

xxx

Wowzers well done on the loss this week Bevvy! Also thats great news regarding all your wedding plans and your ideal date being available. How exciting :D

Have another great week food & normal stuff wise xx

EEK! A totally unexpected 2lbs off this week getting me to 4.5 stone total loss and my next SW award. Ooh and if that wasn't enough I got Slimmer Of The Month too with 7.5lbs in Jan!

I've really enjoyed this week food wise, eaten some really yummy stuff and got a decent loss at the end of it too! Amazing really as it's * week!
wow honey there is just no stopping you is there xx

Aww, thanks guys, seriously can't believe my luck lately. I know lots of hard work has gone into it, but feels like everything in my life is finally coming together all at the same time - uni/career stuff, getting married, losing weight. One of those things alone would be awesome enough, but doing 3 at the same time is crazy! Feel like this weight loss journey is completely changing my life. At nearly 25 stone I didn't want to get married due to lack of confidence and I wasn't healthy enough to train for a career as a radiographer. Losing weight has changed all that. I know I've still got 8 stone 3lbs to go, but that number gets lower every week. Feels good to be optimistic about things again, these slow loss weeks had me in a bit of a stress. Need to accept that's gonna happen from time to time, just like the weeks where I get bigger numbers than I deserve!

Having a bit of a duvet day today thanks to * week. Been awake half the night in pain so today I'm dosed up on co-codemol and sat on the sofa with a hot water bottle as I type this. I'm lucky really that I haven't started new job this week or I'd be feeling awful! Decided uni work can do one for day, I'm going to be spending the afternoon chilling out watching Netflix in bed! Feels really lazy, but I've tried to do work and none of it is going in with how groggy these tablets are making me.

Been sending ideas back and forth to the wedding planner for the last couple of days, so far plans are looking like this:

Wedding day:
- Am - hair and make up for me and Mum
- 1pm - ceremony, pictures in old town
- Drive up to Prague castle and have more pictures taken
- 2.30pm - 4.30pm - private boat cruise down the river with parents, including sandwiches/buffet and cake
- Back to hotel to freshen up/change into evening dress (trust me I'm so clumsy that by this point the wedding dress will less than white I'm sure! :rolleyes:)
- Meal out with parents in evening. Ever being the non-traditionalist I seriously fancy Hard Rock Cafe! LOL! :D

Day after wedding:
- Trip to spa and private jacuzzi with champagne
- Evening meal at Chateux tower for me and Chris (this place looks amazing, they have one table at the top of a tower overlooking the whole of Prague, wow!)

So yeah, looking pretty good so far! For all this, a car for 2 hours, wedding planner, the photographer and flowers we're talking about £2200! Madness compared to what a wedding in the UK would cost! :eek:

Weight loss stuff

Still feeling delighted with my 2lb loss this week. Usually * week is a complete write off and the week after is when I get the big loss. It's got me pretty excited, historically every post * week WI I've had a fantastic loss 3lbs plus. So if all goes to plan, this could be my last week in the 20's! EEK! I honestly can't imagine how amazing it'll be to finally get into the 19 stone bracket. Symbolically it'll feel like the first part of my journey is well and truly over, not to mention I'll be at my lightest weight for at least 7 years!

Food wise I'm not really up to eating much today, when I'm in pain like this with * week I just don't feel like anything. Had a cereal bar this morning and I've just been nibbling on a few grapes. Will try and get a soup or something down me a bit later.

WOW hun your wedding plans sound amazing :)

Hope you enjoy your relaxing afternoon.

xxx

Wow your wedding plans sound amazing, sure you and your future husband will have a fantastic time. And you're right, that price is fantastic. My wedding was fairly traditional in a manor house but I do like the idea of something a bit different, so Hard Rock Cafe sounds brilliant!!

Already looking forward to hearing about your weigh in next week! :) X

Aww, thanks guys, seriously can't believe my luck lately. I know lots of hard work has gone into it, but feels like everything in my life is finally coming together all at the same time - uni/career stuff, getting married, losing weight. One of those things alone would be awesome enough, but doing 3 at the same time is crazy! Feel like this weight loss journey is completely changing my life. At nearly 25 stone I didn't want to get married due to lack of confidence and I wasn't healthy enough to train for a career as a radiographer. Losing weight has changed all that. I know I've still got 8 stone 3lbs to go, but that number gets lower every week. Feels good to be optimistic about things again, these slow loss weeks had me in a bit of a stress. Need to accept that's gonna happen from time to time, just like the weeks where I get bigger numbers than I deserve!

Having a bit of a duvet day today thanks to * week. Been awake half the night in pain so today I'm dosed up on co-codemol and sat on the sofa with a hot water bottle as I type this. I'm lucky really that I haven't started new job this week or I'd be feeling awful! Decided uni work can do one for day, I'm going to be spending the afternoon chilling out watching Netflix in bed! Feels really lazy, but I've tried to do work and none of it is going in with how groggy these tablets are making me.

Been sending ideas back and forth to the wedding planner for the last couple of days, so far plans are looking like this:

Wedding day:
- Am - hair and make up for me and Mum
- 1pm - ceremony, pictures in old town
- Drive up to Prague castle and have more pictures taken
- 2.30pm - 4.30pm - private boat cruise down the river with parents, including sandwiches/buffet and cake
- Back to hotel to freshen up/change into evening dress (trust me I'm so clumsy that by this point the wedding dress will less than white I'm sure! :rolleyes:)
- Meal out with parents in evening. Ever being the non-traditionalist I seriously fancy Hard Rock Cafe! LOL! :D

Day after wedding:
- Trip to spa and private jacuzzi with champagne
- Evening meal at Chateux tower for me and Chris (this place looks amazing, they have one table at the top of a tower overlooking the whole of Prague, wow!)

So yeah, looking pretty good so far! For all this, a car for 2 hours, wedding planner, the photographer and flowers we're talking about £2200! Madness compared to what a wedding in the UK would cost! :eek:

Weight loss stuff

Still feeling delighted with my 2lb loss this week. Usually * week is a complete write off and the week after is when I get the big loss. It's got me pretty excited, historically every post * week WI I've had a fantastic loss 3lbs plus. So if all goes to plan, this could be my last week in the 20's! EEK! I honestly can't imagine how amazing it'll be to finally get into the 19 stone bracket. Symbolically it'll feel like the first part of my journey is well and truly over, not to mention I'll be at my lightest weight for at least 7 years!

Food wise I'm not really up to eating much today, when I'm in pain like this with * week I just don't feel like anything. Had a cereal bar this morning and I've just been nibbling on a few grapes. Will try and get a soup or something down me a bit later.

Woo hoo..... look at you Mrs Planner x

Quicky food update...

Week 25, Day 2 - Green
Breakfast - Chewy D (hexb)
Lunch - 2 x babybel (hexa), grapes, 3 pieces chocolate (6 syns)
Tea - Few mouthfuls of chicken soup (4 syns) and wm toast (hexb); later small bowl of tomato, basil pasta with cheese (hexa)
Total - 10 syns
Weekly syns - 24/105

Weird food day today due to feeling like crap thanks to * week. Hopefully things will be back to normal tomorrow.

After all that planning kinda having a bit of a rethink with the wedding, will keep you posted....

So glad things are falling into place for you. Looking forward to hearing that your out of the 20s next week xx

Thanks hun. Reeeaaallly hope so, but if not will be the week after so its all good! :)
---
I'm currently feeling like the queen of indecisiveness with wedding planning. Just as we thought we had everything set we realised our budget had expanded to the point that going to the states was now an option. Not only is it now in our price range, its actually cheaper than the Prague/Austria/Slovenia trip! So currently mulling over Las Vegas...

We've both never been to the West coast side of the states so its a lot more exciting prospect than Prague. Plus there's soooo much to see and do near Vegas - can get to LA, Hollywood, Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon, Death Valley and Zion national park. Not to mention the incredible shows, water parks and yummy food! Arghhh... We've got soo much to consider.

Gotta say its a nice problem to have so i'm not complaining one bit. Glad we've got plenty of time to consider all the options!

Ooh someone I know got married in Vegas then had a helicopter ride over the canyon and champagne picnic it looked ace!

Our day was fantastic and I wouldn't change it for the world however in some respects like cost and issues with hubby's family since the day I wish we'd just gone off and done it. Spend time mulling it over and you'll decide what's right for you xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Vegas Vegas Vegas!!!! It is the most amazing place ever and I would seriously love to get married there! I have a friend who got married at the bottom of the Grand Canyon the photos are out of this world.

Another thumbs up for VEGAS, I have not been but my parents have and said its INCREDIBLE!!! Well done on your weight loss this week, lets hope it stays to plan adna nice loss this week for you too. I gained this week (expected) so have halo back in place and hoping this week will be all good. I feel simialr to you in some aspects, I used to be really positive when on a weight loss journey as I actually felt good about doing somethign about it, but this time as I hit my heaviest weight ever last sept, I (despite losing nearly 3 stone) I still feel like I am not even at the start post yet.... its horrible being so hard on yoruself, but thats just how I have felt this time, I need another 2 stone 7 off to get to sub 20 and then I think I will truly feel that I will be at the START place, isn't it crazy the pressures we put on ourselves ?

ANyways thats enough about me !!

VEGAS BABY!!

Wow getting married in Las Vegas sounds so amazing :) keep us posted on what you decide :) xxx

My cousin went to Vegas last November and she absolutely loved it! But she also said that everything there is really expensive (but worth it!) so if you decide on Vegas take lots of spending money!!

I'm off work today with a stinking cold and the worst headache. I've eaten some good food today but also had a Jive bar (aldi twix!), 2 gooey Maryland cookies and a Cadburys buttons twin pot!! Oops!!!!! I've well and truly satisfied those cravings now, to the point of feeling a little bit sick and a LOT guilty, so back on track now!! I'll probably gain at next weigh in but at least I'll know why. x

Back