From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Thanks hun - just realised todays wi marks 6 months since I joined SW. Amazing to think despite Christmas and two holidays I'm 3.5 stone lighter in that time! So proud of myself for sticking to it, SW really has helped to change my life for the better.

3.5 stone in 6 months is amazing. You really are an inspiration. If you can do that well in 6 months, just think where you'll be a year from now :) absolutley made up for u xx

Good luck for WI!

OMG OMG OMG! I'm dancing on the ceiling right now!!

LOST 4lbs this week!!

Yep that's right - I'm now in the 19's - first time I've been under 20st in about 7 years!!!

That's not all either - I also got Slimmer of the Week AND won the Couple of the Year award with the lovely Claire from my group! We got flowers, a certificate and a fabulous beauty queen sash. Really wish I'd not overlaid this morning and had time to do my hair and makeup for the picture, not very flattering, lol!

coupleofyearprogress.jpg

So yeah, feeling absolutely chuffed, delighted, over the moon, you name it!

4st 11lbs gone so far and I feel fabulous! Also means I met my interim target of 20st, came out with so many certificates and things today I feel like I've robbed the joint!

P.S HOLY crap I've just realised I'm finally under 8 stone to target - yeah baby! haha! x

Last edited:
Bloody hell bev, you don't do things by halves do you. Absolutely amazeballs :)
By the way, you don't look like you have 8 stone left to lose.

Well done for getting in the teens aswell :)

Fantastic result, well done Bev, AMAZING !!! :D What an inspiration ! You should be well proud of yourself :p . At this rate I think you will hit target a lot sooner than you think ! So happy for you :) .

Kay xx

By the way, just had an NSV - there are loads of doughnuts in my work kitchen (one of my favourite cakes!) and I RESISTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :superwoman: (I still really wanna run upstairs and stuff one in my big fat face but I'm not going to!) :devilangel:

Aww thanks guys! And well done Ron for your NSV. Remember though you have your syns for a reason, so don't deprive yourself too much. Though obviously well done for resisting them!

I'm really behind with replying to people and catching up on diaries this week, gonna have a big catch up session later after I've got some work done!

--

Food wise today is going to be a yummy EE day. Had a taster at group this morning so I've tried to syn things the best I can.

Week 26, Day 1 - EE
Breakfast - Chewy D - hexb
Snack - SW taster - grapes, 2 x SW ferro rocher (2 syns), spoonful of ham and veggie pasta, mini babybel (1/2 hexa), bite sizes piece of SW carrot cake (1 syn) - 3 syns
Lunch - Morrisons salad bar - Tuna mayo pasta (4 syns), beetroot, cucumber, tomatoes, grated carrot, sweetcorn, oriental slaw, boiled egg - 4 syns
Tea - Quorn spag bol with Lloyds sauce (5 syns) and 1/2 hexa of cheese. - 5 syns
Snack - Muller
Total - 12 syns
Weekly syns - 12/105

As you can see it's gonna be quite a high calorie day today, so aiming to offset it with a low day tomorrow. Nothing really getting in my way this week from being 100%, though I'm going to save some syns up for ASDA pizza on Saturday night.

Fantastic well done you! I bet it feels fabulous to be in the 19s! That's a great picture too don't be so hard on yourself x just realised it's my 4 months since I started dieting on Friday for my weigh in although I'm sensing a STS after my good loss last week and after the 4 digestives I ate today :( haha! Very chuffed for you. I bet the next couple of stones will be really monumental for you I think you'll notice a massive difference :) xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done hun you are doing fab ! Can't wait to get under 20st! xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh yeahhhh!!!! You go girl. That's a great loss, so chuffed for you right now :)

Congratulations on all the certificates as well, they are well deserved.

That next 7st 13lb will fall off you xx

Dunno HOW I missed your post about your WI today, seeing as I seem to be on here all the frickin time, but somehow I did!

Congratulations!! You really deserved that loss, and you're looking fantastic. I agree, you'll see a massive difference over the next couple of stones!

WAY-HAY!!!!

OMG OMG OMG! I'm dancing on the ceiling right now!!

LOST 4lbs this week!!

Yep that's right - I'm now in the 19's - first time I've been under 20st in about 7 years!!!

That's not all either - I also got Slimmer of the Week AND won the Couple of the Year award with the lovely Claire from my group! We got flowers, a certificate and a fabulous beauty queen sash. Really wish I'd not overlaid this morning and had time to do my hair and makeup for the picture, not very flattering, lol!

View attachment 123160

So yeah, feeling absolutely chuffed, delighted, over the moon, you name it!

4st 11lbs gone so far and I feel fabulous! Also means I met my interim target of 20st, came out with so many certificates and things today I feel like I've robbed the joint!

P.S HOLY crap I've just realised I'm finally under 8 stone to target - yeah baby! haha! x

Over joyed for you ..... yay xx

Back