From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Woohoooo! 66 lengths in an hour, the girl still got it! :D

Really enjoyed myself tonight. When I went swimming at my heaviest I'd absolutely dread the walk between the cubicle and the pool, feel sooo much better about it now. Before when I got in the pool all the time I was in I'd dread getting out, none of that any more which is nice.

My swimming costume is also MASSIVE now, had a look and it's a size 26 so pulled out an old size 18 and it fit. A little tight on the bum though so I went for the big one this time. Never again, I was practically flashing and had to re-tie it about 10 times!

Off to look at membership prices now, not letting myself slack of like before... I will get into exercise! :) *feeling motivated*

See I told you you were a mermaid :D

Morning ladies!

Beautiful day today in sunny Sheffield, hopefully the rain has buggered off for a while now!

Yep Rae i'm feeling achey today, but a nice ache if you know what I mean, not a painful one. I'd forgotten just how good exercise makes me feel. Can't wait to get in the water again! In the past I've completely overdone exercise too quickly, so not letting myself go again while next Monday. Hoping to gradually build it up as the weeks go along. If I get a pass to the pool/gym near work theres no reason why I can't go 5 days a week in theory!

Joined the library this morning. Its a 10 minute walk from my new work, so planning on spending my afternoons there studying. I get too distracted at home with tv/internet/kittens, so being away from all that with some peace and quiet will do the world of good for my studies.

Really looking forward to next week now and getting into my new routine! Sounds daft because its gonna be basically sleep/work/workout/study once i've joined the leisure center on payday (27th), but its honestly just what I need right now. It feels like the first part of my weight loss journey is over now i'm out of the 20's, the next part involves lots of exercise!

Off out for my flexi- syn tea tonight which as its at an american diner will involve cheese burger naughtiness! Really looking forward to it, haven't allowed myself anything flexi syn since Christmas and as next WI isnt till a week on Sat I'll be sure to burn it off in time.

Having a super low day today before tea. Basically a banana and 280 cal feta salad. So yeah, 360 cals + the meal today. Even its a crazy amount like 2000, it'll only be slightly above my bmr (2070) for the day!

Your new routine sounds really good! I work part time but, because I have a young daughter, its sometimes hard to do stuff for me! Not that I'm complaining, she is the most amazing person in the world!! :heartpump:

Hope you enjoy your meal out tonight - I love proper American burgers!! There's a restaurant the other side of town that does a burger called The Beast - its a challenge, you have to eat it within an hour and you get your money back, a t-shirt and your name on the wall of fame!! Its a 4.5lb burger, chips and coleslaw and you have to clear it. I reckon my husband could do it so we're gonna go there one day (I'll just have a normal one though, you should see it, its horrendous!!).

By the way, thanks for being sweet about my little girl. She has had really bad conjuctivitis and has been waking up in the mornings with her eyes completely sealed shut, bless her. But she does seem a bit better today so hopefully its buggering off!

Anyway, ENJOY! :eat:

Thanks Rae, I honestly can't wait! Will be a bit of a shock to the system at first but really looking forward to it. I've been looking on the leisure centre website at all the exercise classes I can do with my membership. There are sooo many! I swear if I did everything that took my fancy I'd be working out 3 times a day, haha! :rolleyes:

Ron - Aww bless her, that sounds bloody horrible! Glad it seems to be getting better. That burger sounds like something off Man V Food!

Phew - I am done! I have read your diary!!! I am exhausted! :snoopyhouse:

I have so much to say about your 6 months journey (I hate the term journey, its so X Factor!) but I will shorten it down to bullet points (which will include an appropriate smiley) and I will join you from today onwards in your upcoming journey (there it is again!):

* Weight Loss - OMG woman you have done so so well! Well done and keep it up.:clap:
* Engagement/impending Marriage - YAY :love047:

* Job/education sitch - Congratulations on getting a temp job and then getting a place to study for your dream job - how amazing must you feel right now about your future?:happy096:
* 38K boobies?! Wow wow wee wa :banana dancer:. Jammy sod, I wished I was in the front of the queue when God was handing out boobs - I, alas, was at the back - which is funnily enough where my boobs were put, I am a massive back size and a teeny cup size!

* Bev, you are right, you DO over-analyse everything! :hmm:

* Fasting? Nah! I am sure there are benefits in doing this to one's body, but other than the obvious weight loss, which you can do in a much healthy manner, I see no benefits either mentally or physically. Physically, the body needs its nutrients, not allowing this to happen 20% of the time can't be too healthy in the long run and Mentally, if you do allow yourself 5 days where you can eat what you want, will you necessarily replenish the body of nutrients it missed out on for those two days, or will you run amok on whatever you want? OR if you return to SW on those five days, will you feel sated that the fast days were worth it, only to blow the SW days, thereby ruining a decent diet? - Obviously these are purely my own thoughts on the subject and I may be wrong or out of line to others who do enjoy this diet, for which I apologise. But its not for me. :blahblah: - this is me blabbing on, not you!

* SW and their abuse rules... again these are my own thoughts please take no notice to those who love SW and follow it to the T..... I do really like SW and I think that many women and men have been totally successful and have become much healthier and lighter and happier because of SW....there is a but coming.... BUT I think there is something about no portion on free food/fat free alternatives that contain soooo many chemicals/healthy bars that contain soo much sugar and this gosh darn food abuse issue! If you want a mashed banana once a week in a pancake, then why not have it? What was your breakfast alternative pre-SW? I bet it wasn't two eggs and a banana cooked in fry light! Their idea of pancakes is 5 tbsps of Splenda....really SW? You really think that is better than an actual piece of fruit that has been mashed with a fork? CERAZY! Which is why I have loosened the reigns on SW and think that a healthy balance diet is the way to go. Don't get me wrong, I haven't and will never turn my back on SW because I think the recipes are great and I have so many SW friendly recipes stockpiled from the last 6 or 7 years. But this whole poo thing too.... Because SW hasn't got much oil / fibre options, the poo doesn't always flow freely! Sorry for that, but it doesn't. How often would you go for a cereal bar over a HEB of nuts? You wouldn't, but the truth is right there. Yes nuts are full of good fats, but we tend to go for the sweeter things to satisfy our desires, rather than the healthier choice. SW do have nuts on their HEB list, so I cant blame them there, but this limitless pasta/potato/rice thing cannee be good for the ole poop pipes. Again, I am probably talking out of my over pooping bottom! But I just wanted to wade in on the debate. .... :soapbox:

And finally and most importantly. .

* Before and During Pics - I just want to say I think you are a very stunning woman, before SW as well as now. You have an amazing shape to your body, which I will never have but have always envied, ladies and minimins may I present our very own Jessica Rabbit! :wow:

Happy Thursday Bev! Oh and well done on 60 lengths - Jessica Rabbit does Rebecca Adlington!

xxx

Charley - LOLLLL @ Jessica Rabbit!!! :D

View attachment 124720

I bloody wish! Glad I'm starting to get a bit of an hour glass figure back, when I was at my biggest I'd completely lost it, so feels good to have a shape again.

Thanks for your lovely post and encouraging words. Already warned ya about the overanalysis so you only have yourself to blame! ;)

Completely agree with all you said about SW and the tweaks. I love the plan and think it works, but sometimes taking it with a pinch of salt is the way to go. The pancake thing did my head in, but so long as you use common sense it isn't so bad. Glad someone else has noticed the poo situation too, I thought the hexb choices were meant to help with that, but maybe I need to buy some prunes or something! Yuck!

Anyway moving swifty on... the fast days definitely didn't work well for me, but I didn't really pick filling choices, I know some people have a lot of success with them. I just prefer to eat normal amounts and start doing extra exercise as I get closer to goal, still nearly 8st to go yet anyways!

Elle - Welcome! Do you have a diary too?

Hey hun yes its in my signature.....i have a food diary and a gold diary......! I am greedy aint i?

Guess thats why i am on here!!! Lols x

D'oh, how did I not see that!? Will subscribe to the food one as I need more posts for the Gold! Quite a good idea having 2 really as I expect this is fairly hard reading for anyone trying to keep track of the food with all the chatter. Ah well, tough! :p

D'oh, how did I not see that!? Will subscribe to the food one as I need more posts for the Gold! Quite a good idea having 2 really as I expect this is fairly hard reading for anyone trying to keep track of the food with all the chatter. Ah well, tough! :p

Yeah i split them out now and chat in one and food in the other ....its making sense at the moment but i can always merge them if i feel i need to!!! :)

Hi Bev :), just been catching up on your posts. Next week sounds really exciting, it will be a lot different from your normal routine. I think a week Saturday is a good enough time for a significant loss, considering all the exercise you''ll be packing in. I'm really excited to hear how you feel at the end of next week. I'm sure your body will be aching by then, but a nice achy pain as you said :D . I've heard a few people talk about the biggest loser on here is that the American show by Chris Powell ?

Kay xx

Hey guys will reply to peeps tomorrow as on my phone and cant see the posts while typing, making it kinda tricky!

Anyway just wanted to say meal was yummy, but guess what? I couldn't eat it all. It was meant to be 3 courses but we shared garlic bread for starter and I honestly felt satisfied just after that. Anyway main was cheeseburger n chips and although it was gorgeous I left about half of it! There was no waay I had room for dessert. Still feel full NOW at midnight and i'm off to bed. Just shows how our appetite changes over time! In the past i'd go out for a three course meal n have a burger for supper from maccy d's on the way home (i know, madness)!

Got 8 full days now till weigh in and nothing is gonna get in my way. Lots of superfree, lots of exercise and I'm determined to come home with my 5 stone loss! Feeling sooo motivated.

Wore an old dress tonight (size 18) and felt awesome. Still got a lonnnggg road ahead of me, but I've got to the stage where I'm certain I'm going to do it, what an amazing feeling!

ForumRunner_20140214_001126.png
^ tonights outfit

Looking gorgeous as always. .. Happy valentines to Chris eh? Hehe glad you had a nice night xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You look stunning in that dress! Well done for stopping when you are full, thats a real breakthrough - an earthquake in the middle of dinner wouldn't stop me from finishing!

Glad you had a good night, Bev. I've been leaving food lately too, and I know it would sound silly to someone who had never had a weight problem but it feels kinda empowering to not feel like I have to eat everything on my plate!!

You look simply stunning in your latest photo (I know others have said it but, man I wish I had your boobs!!!!!).:jelous:

This is a pic of that burger from their website - HUGE!!!!!!!!!!

Z

Back