From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Thanks guys! I woke up this morning and honestly thought I'd be facing a gain or at best STS. With 3 days off plan this week it seemed like the best I could expect, but I actually lost a pound, which I'm dead pleased with considering! I've absolutely loved my food this week and really fell in love with SW again after my blow out weekend. If I could lose 1lb a week and eat like I have been doing then I'd be over the moon tbh. I'm in no rush to get to target, there's still a year and 5 months 'till the wedding so I need to stop piling the pressure on myself! :)

Not having a treat night this week as it'd feel too naughty with having the flexi-syn tea on Thursday. Going to get in the kitchen though and make a fakeaway - home made cheese burgers with SW chips and salad - nom nom! :D

Failed the Feb challenge this month as was aiming for 8lbs and I've lost 6lbs, but that's nearly half a stone so I'm still happy. One pound off my 4 stone award/5st total loss now, surely it'll be in the bag next week if I'm 100%. *fingers crossed*

Have a great weekend everyone, I'm off to get some lunch (tuna jacket potato and salad) and then hitting the books for a while. Didn't get chance to have a proper diary catch up last night so will be doing the rounds tonight! xxx

Hellooooooooooooooo :D, I'm so happy for you Bev well done hun ! Considering all the lovely food you had this week you were not expecting a loss, that's just brill ! :p Isn't it fab that we can enjoy our food so much and still lose weight, that's why I love SW too :). You've lost half a stone in Feb, that's flippin amazing !! At that rate target will not take long, even though I know your not chasing it :p. I reckon you'll have your 5st in no time ! I'm so over the moon with my 3st god knows how I'd flippin feel when I get to 5 ! You defo need to celebrate each stone and plan a fab blow out when u hit 5 :D ! I'm so happy that your in such great spirits . Your fakeaway sounds yummy . Hope you have a lovely weekend hun. Sorry I couldn't log on earlier, I was out shopping, just came back and logged on to see how u got on :D .

Kay xx

Rae - Thanks hun! I'm so behind the times, I had no idea you had a diary. Off to find it in a minute! x

Intoxicate - Thanks mi dears! Yep weight loss makes no sense sometimes, I'm just glad to see the scale giving me a little bit more this week!

Kay - Cheers hun! Don't apologise at all you silly moo! Did you buy anything nice when you went shopping? I finally bought new bras today, the first since my weight loss. It's crazy that I'm now a 38 back when I used to be a 44/46!! :eek:

Even though 5st is only a pound off it still feels miles away atm, I think psychologically it'll be a massive boost once I've got this next pound off. I try not to hope for too much any more as I hate getting disappointed, but hopefully if I stick to plan I'll manage it :)

---

Week 29, Day 5 - Green
Breakfast - Chewy delight (hexb)
Lunch - Jacket potato with cheese (hexa) tuna mayo sweetcorn (8 syns) and salad (2 syns) - 5 syns
Snack - Grapes
Tea - Cheese burger (hexa, hexb + 7 syns), SW chips - 7
Supper - Yoghurt
Total - 12 syns

Worked out better to do today as a green day syns wise, even though it's felt more like EE with the tuna and beef. Haven't had the burger yet but can't wait. I'm getting back into the swing of things again SW wise, feeling a lot better now I'm not faffing about counting calories!

Last edited:
Rae - Thanks hun! I'm so behind the times, I had no idea you had a diary. Off to find it in a minute! x

Intoxicate - Thanks mi dears! Yep weight loss makes no sense sometimes, I'm just glad to see the scale giving me a little bit more this week!

Kay - Cheers hun! Don't apologise at all you silly moo! Did you buy anything nice when you went shopping? I finally bought new bras today, the first since my weight loss. It's crazy that I'm now a 38 back when I used to be a 44/46!! :eek:

Even though 5st is only a pound off it still feels miles away atm, I think psychologically it'll be a massive boost once I've got this next pound off. I try not to hope for too much any more as I hate getting disappointed, but hopefully if I stick to plan I'll manage it :)

---

Week 29, Day 5 - GreenBreakfast - Chewy delight (hexb)
Lunch - Jacket potato with cheese (hexa) tuna mayo sweetcorn (8 syns) and salad (2 syns) - 5 syns
Snack - Grapes
Tea - Cheese burger (hexa, hexb + 7 syns), SW chips and coleslaw (3 syns) - 10
Supper - Yoghurt
Total - 15 syns

Worked out better to do today as a green day syns wise, even though it's felt more like EE with the tuna and beef. Haven't had the burger yet but can't wait. I'm getting back into the swing of things again SW wise, feeling a lot better now I'm not faffing about counting calories!

I only started it in the new year :) I know exactly how you feel when you said it'll be a psychological boost hittin your 5 stone. I'll feel the exact same when I get in the next stone bracket :) enjoy your evening hun xx

Well done on your loss, Bev!! It's great getting an unexpected loss, isn't it? Just goes to show that shocking your body sometimes with a few naughties gives it the boost it needs to let go of some more of those pesky pounds! Well done, really pleased for you.

I'm looking at a gain this week, went out for a meal to celebrate a friend's birthday last night and everything I had was majorly calorific - but delicious! I felt so bad for eating so much last night that I called my gym this morning and got booked on to the Zumba class! My first one ever and I went on my own!!! I was the fattest, un-fittest, least coordinated one there but I enjoyed it so I don't care and am already booked in for next week's class. Also, I took my measurements the other day which was very depressing but hopeful that they will have gone down a bit when I re-measure in 4 weeks!!!

Anyway, I'm just waffling on your diary now, sorry! But well done again and enjoy the rest of your weekend. xx

Well done on your loss, Bev!! It's great getting an unexpected loss, isn't it? Just goes to show that shocking your body sometimes with a few naughties gives it the boost it needs to let go of some more of those pesky pounds! Well done, really pleased for you.

I'm looking at a gain this week, went out for a meal to celebrate a friend's birthday last night and everything I had was majorly calorific - but delicious! I felt so bad for eating so much last night that I called my gym this morning and got booked on to the Zumba class! My first one ever and I went on my own!!! I was the fattest, un-fittest, least coordinated one there but I enjoyed it so I don't care and am already booked in for next week's class. Also, I took my measurements the other day which was very depressing but hopeful that they will have gone down a bit when I re-measure in 4 weeks!!!

Anyway, I'm just waffling on your diary now, sorry! But well done again and enjoy the rest of your weekend. xx

Thanks Ron and no need to apologies, I love it when people post on here. Well done on braving the Zumba, it's so hard the first time walking into a new class and feeling like the most unfit person etc, but you did it! It'll only get easier from now on and the main thing is you enjoyed it! :) Hope you're pleasantly surprised and do better than you expect at WI. In my experience I get the best surprises when I'm expecting a gain and the worst when I'm expecting a loss!

Taking measurements is a great idea, I really need to do it. Keep meaning to but we haven't got a tape measure at home so I'll need to lend one from my mum x

Woo...

Another pound bites the dust xxx

way to go :D

Thanks Princess, yep another step closer to goal! :))

In a great mood today, me and 2 of my friends have been talking about a trip to Dublin for a while. Tbh it was one of those things I didn't really expect to happen, but now its looking like it will! Hopefully booking the flights on payday. Soo excited. I love travels and it'd be so much fun exploring Dublin with them! :) xx

Monring Bev :), wow lucky you, Dublin ! excitings :p . I love to travel too but have had to slow down a bit since my op last year. I'm hoping to go to Texas in the summer to see my sister. Been there before, love it. Dublin is beautiful, that's one place I would love to go ! It's always fun to be able to go for breaks with your friends. I hope you have a really fab time when you go there .

Kay xx

I'm glad you got a nice loss after a naughty week- SO typical that thr tine you expect and STS/gain you get a loss, and the time you expect a good loss you get an STS... You think we'd learn to stop guessing but yeah right lol! Cant count the amount of times I've been perplexed by a WI!

Dublin is great, we absolutely LOVED Dublin zoo- highly recommend that if you are with wildlife lovers. We spent a whole day there photographing, it's huge!

Everyone in Dublin is so friendly and will chat to you, it's such a breath of fresh air (well compared to London where everyone keeps to themselves anyway!) and at the supermarket across the road from my hotel they sold massive freshly prepared fruit salads that were DELICIOUS and cheap! x

Waheyy, well done on the pound loss. A loss is a loss and it's in the right direction. When are you weighing in next week?

Dublin sounds awesome, you're going to be a right jetsetter this year :)

Might as well give in and buy a gypsy caravan :D

Kay - Thanks hun! Ooh Texas sounds amazing, bet you can't wait! Dublin should be lovely, we're only going for 4 days but will be so nice to explore the city and spend some quality time with my friends. With everyone having such busy lives it gets in the way of seeing each other as much as we'd like, so really looking forward to it. With 3 of us going it's such a bargain too, always a plus! :)

Soph - I KNOWWW, I'm sure our bodies are designed to throw us into a constant state of confusion, mine is anyway! I just don't get how I can eat great some weeks and lose 1/2lb, then when I fully deserve and prepare myself for a gain I lose double than when I was 'good'! WTF?! Ah well, gonna take those numbers on the scale with a pinch of salt from now on. I know myself if I'm eating properly and sticking to plan or not, so no more getting disappointed when she scales are being mean (she says now! ;))

Dublin Zoo sounds awesome, definitely worth a visit. With only 4 days I reckon we won't have time to see half of the stuff we want to, but can always go back at a later date and see the rest. I keep reading about different things to do on trip advisor and have about 15 on my to see list now, soo not gonna all happen in one little mini break!

Em - Thanks hun, like you say a loss is a loss, I'm stopping stressing about the number now and just focussing on that. Feeling a lot happier since I've stopped piling the pressure on for WI. So long as I'm sticking to plan I know the weight will all come off and with so long 'till the wedding I don't feel in a rush.

Well, this year WAS going to be amazing travel wise - Tunisia in May, Dublin in Aug and Estonia/Corfu in Sept - but since plans have changed with the wedding (see below) I doubt Estonia/Corfu will happen now. We need all the extra money we can find to make the wedding and honeymoon really special. I'm still hoping to find a cheap last minute deal for September though, even a few days away would be fab. You know how I love my holidays! ;) Can't really complain though with Tunisia and Dublin in the pipeline it's still going to be a fantastic year.

BCP - Haha! I'll be living in one at this rate if the wedding gets any more expensive! ;)

---

I can now see why planning a wedding is up there on the 'most stressful things to do' list, right beside moving house! We've been looking into the legal process of getting married in Prague, after our Prague wedding planner sent us some details, and it looks like an absolute nightmare. We'd be paying around £500 just for the legal paperwork and forms here in the UK, and it looks like a bureaucratic nightmare. On top of all that we'd need to arrive in Prague 3 days before the wedding just to sort out legal stuff at the town hall. Sod that, I'm not wasting my holiday time sat in a stuffy office!

So basically, we've decided to have our ceremony in Prague without the legalities. To us it'll still be our 'official' wedding, but we'll need to have a 'legal' one in the UK before we go. So yeah, this girl is having TWO weddings!! :eek: The legal one doesn't really mean a thing to us, but obviously we want to be 'legally' married, so we're just going to do it in a registry office. Anyway, then we thought about what a great opportunity it'd be for all the people to come who can't make it to Prague (close family and our best friends) so need to organise a reception etc! Of course that all means extra costs (our parents are paying for one wedding already so we can't expect them to foot the bill for a second!) and so we'll cutting back on the other holidays this year and saving all we can to make the wedding extra special.

So yeah. I have 2 weddings to organise. 2 dresses (I'm only having the wedding dress for my 'proper' wedding in Prague). Some kind of reception. All the flights and hotel for Prague AND we still can't decide on the honeymoon. :8855:If I didn't laugh I'd cry! :p Thank God it's over a year away still!

---

Week 29, Day 6 - EE
Breakfast - Weetabix (hexa), banana and milk (1/2 hexa)
Lunch - Salad - egg, cucumber, beetroot, sweetcorn, oriental slaw, pasta, tuna
Dessert - Mixed berries and ff nat yoghurt
Snack - Pombear crisps ( 5 syns), white choc buttons (5 syns - somehow I managed only 1/3rd of a bag!! Go me!)
Tea - Chicken casserole with swede, carrot, onion, parsnip, potato and stuffing - 5 syns
Total - 15 syns

I'm having one of those days where I want to eat everything in sight, so quite impressed that I've managed to stay within syns - just! Chicken casserole is just getting dished out as I type this, hoping it's nice and filling and puts an end to my days munchies!

Have a lovely evening guys, hope your weekend has been good xxx

Omg Sunday night already... how on earth does the weekend go so fast? I'm feeling so indecisive about the wedding its unreal, both gonna sleep on it and mull things over I think x

Bloody hell woman, ypu don't do things by halves do you. I can imagine it being stressful but you get 2 pretty dresses :)

Bloody hell woman, ypu don't do things by halves do you. I can imagine it being stressful but you get 2 pretty dresses :)

Haha, its just the whole legal stuff seems so complicated in Prague. We'll see though, nothing is set in stone yet. Not sure i'll be able to handle the stress of two weddings!

Haha, its just the whole legal stuff seems so complicated in Prague. We'll see though, nothing is set in stone yet. Not sure i'll be able to handle the stress of two weddings!

I imagine ine being stressful, nevermind 2 but if it's what you both want then go for it xx

Rather you than me Bev just planning the one uk one next year is enough for me! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Rather you than me Bev just planning the one uk one next year is enough for me! X

Ooh didn't know you were getting married too Scarlet. What date will it be?

-

Just sat at work on my break. Its lovely and sunny today so enjoyed my walk this morning. Having a red day today as I've been carbing it up lately. Subway salad for tea tonight, yum!

Nov 27th next year and I shouldn't wish my life away but I can't wait! I love the planning but I'm glad I don't have to do my table plans for ages yet cos they will cause headaches. Lucky you getting two lovely dresses xx

Back