From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Oooh two ceremonies - so exciting! Forget about stress and money!!!!! How lovely for you!.

xxx

Hey Bev, sorry to bother you, but I'm feeling like crap today. I don't know what's got into me but I'm feeling so hungry all the time like I don't care for the plan. I've already used my 15 syns for the day :eek:. I feel the old me is coming back :cry: don't want to go in for weigh in tomorrow. Sorry for my rant :( .

Kay xx

Hey Bev, sorry to bother you, but I'm feeling like crap today. I don't know what's got into me but I'm feeling so hungry all the time like I don't care for the plan. I've already used my 15 syns for the day :eek:. I feel the old me is coming back :cry: don't want to go in for weigh in tomorrow. Sorry for my rant :( .

Kay xx

I just posted in your diary, but that was before I saw this!

You poor thing, do you think its the WI anxiety coming back?

You're a million miles away from old Kay. You lost 10lbs last month which is incredible, its horrible though on the weeks you try hard and come out with a STS. You need to do whatever's best for you tomorrow. Will you feel worse if you see a gain/sts on the scales, or will it help you to put it behind you and start a fresh week? Plus there's the fact you might have done better than you thought, I'm sure one week you were expecting a STS from home scales and came home with a loss (I think!?).

Nipping out for a bit now to the future in laws but I'll reply when I get back. xxxxxx

I just posted in your diary, but that was before I saw this!

You poor thing, do you think its the WI anxiety coming back?

You're a million miles away from old Kay. You lost 10lbs last month which is incredible, its horrible though on the weeks you try hard and come out with a STS. You need to do whatever's best for you tomorrow. Will you feel worse if you see a gain/sts on the scales, or will it help you to put it behind you and start a fresh week? Plus there's the fact you might have done better than you thought, I'm sure one week you were expecting a STS from home scales and came home with a loss (I think!?).

Nipping out for a bit now to the future in laws but I'll reply when I get back. xxxxxx

Thanks so much Bev for getting back to me, I really appreciate it :) . I don't know why but today I had one of those `out of control days' where I didn't care about the plan or what I was eating. Somehow I managed to stop at 15 syns, I ate free food after that but think calorie intake has been high which is not great day before weigh in. Also was lazy with drinking water, couldn't be bothered. I feel bloated and heavy. I know everyweek is not a big loss week I don't mind that I don't even mind a half pound loss, but I don't want a sts or a gain unless I know I have not been on plan. If I've stuck to the plan then I'm not bothered how small the loss but as long as its a loss. I will try and stay positive as you said. I hope you have a lovely time this evening. Will speak with you later hopefully. Sorry for hijacking your diary with `my issues' lol.

Kay xx

OMG you're not hijacking my diary at all, please pop by whenever you need me! You've done really well today to stick within your 15 syns, it's so hard to stop at 15 when you're still feeling munchy. Fair enough the calories might be higher than normal, but it's normal for some days to be higher than others. Hopefully over the course of the week things will even out.

Really hope you see a loss tomorrow. I can't imagine how horrible it'd be to see a STS or gain when you know you've stuck to plan. I've been quite lucky in that respect, I've never STS or gained except the week after my Lanzarote AI holiday. Like you say -0.5 is still a loss and thats what I've come to terms with on the slow weeks, but if the scales weren't moving at all and there was no * week explanation I'd be seriously miffed. I'm sure that's not gonna happen for you tomorrow though and you'll come out with a loss. I know you've worked hard all week xxx

OMG you're not hijacking my diary at all, please pop by whenever you need me! You've done really well today to stick within your 15 syns, it's so hard to stop at 15 when you're still feeling munchy. Fair enough the calories might be higher than normal, but it's normal for some days to be higher than others. Hopefully over the course of the week things will even out.

Really hope you see a loss tomorrow. I can't imagine how horrible it'd be to see a STS or gain when you know you've stuck to plan. I've been quite lucky in that respect, I've never STS or gained except the week after my Lanzarote AI holiday. Like you say -0.5 is still a loss and thats what I've come to terms with on the slow weeks, but if the scales weren't moving at all and there was no * week explanation I'd be seriously miffed. I'm sure that's not gonna happen for you tomorrow though and you'll come out with a loss. I know you've worked hard all week xxx

Thanks Bev, you always make me feel so much better :). I know its a bit late in the day, but out of my panic I've started to drink loads of water :eek: ! Guess who's going to be up all night in the flippin loo ! :rolleyes:

Kay xx

Crazy day today with Chris's Dad's MS really playing up and causing chaos. Been up at his parents most of the night sorting things out and I'm off to spend the rest of the night cuddled up with him watching a movie. He's an absolute angel when it comes to looking after him Mum and Dad and its really taken it out of him today, I can see in his eyes how heartbreaking it is for him. Horrible to watch and I'm so proud of him for being incredibly brave.

Anyway, food wise had a nice on plan red day. Used my syns on the remaining white choc buttons, kinda glad the bags all gone now, its taunted me ever since I bought 'em! A bit annoyed I'm maxing out my syns everyday lately, but its still following the plan so I'm not going to stress. Will be using them all tomorrow too as it's pancake day! :rolleyes: I'm having proper home made ones tomorrow with blueberries and cream (low fat version), only happens once a year so can't wait! The rest of the day will be super healthy though to compensate - berries and yoghurt for breakfast and a tuna nicoise salad for lunch.

Week 29, Day 7 - Red
Breakfast - weetabix(hexb) and banana with milk (hexa)
Lunch - Ham and tomato sandwiches on wm bread (hexb + 6 syns)
Snack - 2 x mini babybel (hexa)
Tea - Roast chicken subway salad (without olives) with FF dressing from home
Snack - Milk choc buttons - 9 syns
Total - 15 syns

Thanks Bev, you always make me feel so much better :). I know its a bit late in the day, but out of my panic I've started to drink loads of water :eek: ! Guess who's going to be up all night in the flippin loo ! :rolleyes:

Kay xx

Aww glad you feel a bit better hun. It's horrible what we do to ourselves the day before WI isn't it? I'm quite glad I'm at work on Fridays so it at least minimises the stressing!

Ooops! Just think of the benefit on the scales tomorrow! I always have to pee in the middle of the night, does my head in when I'm in a real comfy spot and its freezing out from under the covers, grr! xx

Morning guyss. I wish I was weighing in today so bad! I miss my Tuesday group! Gonna have to book a Tue morning off when training is all over so I can go in and visit 'em.

Productive day ahead of me today - work till 2.30pm and then study pretty much till bed. I'm really behind after having most of last night away at his parents.

Anyway, have a great day evrryone and ill be posting eats later x

Thanks emma, think you'll be weighing in about now, I've got my fingers crossed for you!

--

Arghh, my pancakes went wrong. I'd been looking forward to them all day and after deciding to get a packet Aunt Bessie one (as it was on offer) rather than making them myself, it came out absolutely horrible, not impressed! Thankfully I had a banana in so was able to do the egg ones. And being as it was for my tea I'm not syning 'em either! If it was a dessert or something I would, but 1 banana and two eggs for tea isn't naughty in the slightest. Well, except for the NuMe squirty cream, but don't worry I'm syning that!

The only problem is that having what is basically a dessert for a main course has left feeling absolutely starving now! I even used the syns I saved on the shop bought pancakes to enjoy 2 caramel digestives, but I don't want to use any more syns. I've still got a hexa to use though so might have a couple of babybel in a bit, or a muller if this hunger carries on.

Week 30, Day 1 - Red
Breakfast - Weetabix, banana and milk (1/2 hexa + hexb)
Lunch - Tuna nicoise salad (hexb for potato)
Snack - 1 mini babybel (1/2 hexa)
Tea - Banana pancakes with blueberries and squirty cream - 2 syns
Snack - 2 caramel digestives - 8 syns
Total - 10 syns

I'm feeling pretty hopeful for weigh in this week. I'd absolutely love a 'normal' loss again rather than one of my teeny ones. And while I won't complain with any loss, I'd love to get my slimming mojo back. I'd be over the moon with 2lbs, I really would. Crazy considering that in the past 2lbs was a disappointment!

I took a look at my SW progress graph online and while it only uses the rate of losses for the past 3 or 4 WI's to estimate the time line, according to that I won't be into the 18's 'till JUNE!! I'm not one to set myself time limits for things, but 3 months to lose 11.5lbs is ridiculous! Ideally I want to be into the 18's by my Tunisia hols in early May, surely 11.5lbs in 2 months isn't too much to ask?! :rolleyes: If a decent number doesn't come along this week I'm going to be seriously shaking things up... it might finally be time for that red week!

I'm sure you'll get that booster loss soon...!
Yeah, I think sweet things for dinner (like when I have cereal for dinner) don't really register as a meal somehow... If you'd have had 2 eggs and a banana you'd have probably bulked it out with other things to go with it... Why not have some veg- stir fry or a salad or something?
No pancakes in our house today, all I want is bran flakes :S sad! haha

I'm sure you'll get that booster loss soon...!
Yeah, I think sweet things for dinner (like when I have cereal for dinner) don't really register as a meal somehow... If you'd have had 2 eggs and a banana you'd have probably bulked it out with other things to go with it... Why not have some veg- stir fry or a salad or something?
No pancakes in our house today, all I want is bran flakes :S sad! haha

LOL! You and your cereal! Reminds me of the guy who was on supersize v super skinny last week. He ate **** loads of crunchy nut and my mouth was watering so bad! I thought these programmes were meant to put us off eating bad, it just left me wanting a cereal binge! :D

Completely agree about the sweet things for dinner. I pretty much never do it, but with today being pancake day I thought what the heck. Never again!

Good idea with the stir fry but we don't have anything in really, need to go to the shops tomorrow and stock up on super free. Thankfully the hunger has gone off a bit now, I think maybe I wasn't 'properly' hungry and just wanted to eat x

Haha me and hubby sat there craving crunchy nut watching that too!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh I used a Betty Crocker pancake mix before and it was amazing! Better than home made lol but homemade is so easy I'm gonna have that, think I've mentioned on everyone's diaries I'm having a pancake tomorrow instead lol I'm planning on banana and golden syrup in mine but I do have some anchor light squirty cream in so might put that on too! I've worked out I'm gonna have a green day, so milk will count as hexa, egg free (I know I havnt been eating eggs but I'll have to have a pancake! May just do the white) and then 3.5 syns per tbsp flour. Easy! Don't know how many tbsp flour I'll need though :)

good luck for weigh in! I'm totally with the cereal obsession though girls, I don't use cereal as my hexb cos I just want loads of it! I have weetabix in the cupboard but havnt had it for ages. Might have to have weetabix at some point this week!x

Thanks emma, think you'll be weighing in about now, I've got my fingers crossed for you!

--

Arghh, my pancakes went wrong. I'd been looking forward to them all day and after deciding to get a packet Aunt Bessie one (as it was on offer) rather than making them myself, it came out absolutely horrible, not impressed! Thankfully I had a banana in so was able to do the egg ones. And being as it was for my tea I'm not syning 'em either! If it was a dessert or something I would, but 1 banana and two eggs for tea isn't naughty in the slightest. Well, except for the NuMe squirty cream, but don't worry I'm syning that!

The only problem is that having what is basically a dessert for a main course has left feeling absolutely starving now! I even used the syns I saved on the shop bought pancakes to enjoy 2 caramel digestives, but I don't want to use any more syns. I've still got a hexa to use though so might have a couple of babybel in a bit, or a muller if this hunger carries on.

Week 30, Day 1 - Red
Breakfast - Weetabix, banana and milk (1/2 hexa + hexb)
Lunch - Tuna nicoise salad (hexb for potato)
Snack - 1 mini babybel (1/2 hexa)
Tea - Banana pancakes with blueberries and squirty cream - 2 syns
Snack - 2 caramel digestives - 8 syns
Total - 10 syns

I'm feeling pretty hopeful for weigh in this week. I'd absolutely love a 'normal' loss again rather than one of my teeny ones. And while I won't complain with any loss, I'd love to get my slimming mojo back. I'd be over the moon with 2lbs, I really would. Crazy considering that in the past 2lbs was a disappointment!

I took a look at my SW progress graph online and while it only uses the rate of losses for the past 3 or 4 WI's to estimate the time line, according to that I won't be into the 18's 'till JUNE!! I'm not one to set myself time limits for things, but 3 months to lose 11.5lbs is ridiculous! Ideally I want to be into the 18's by my Tunisia hols in early May, surely 11.5lbs in 2 months isn't too much to ask?! :rolleyes: If a decent number doesn't come along this week I'm going to be seriously shaking things up... it might finally be time for that red week!

Hey Bev :), just caught up on your diary. I know what you mean about still being hungry when we use syns on sweets and snacks. I did that the other day with popcorn for 6 syns, I was starving after, but at least you have your hex's. I went on sw online today, and it said the same thing for me too that it will take longer for me to get to my next stone than what I have in mind. I don't go by their graph, I have done an excel worksheet of my own which I follow. I hope to lose my next stone a lot sooner than their graph says I will :p. I think your absolutely right 11.5 lbs you will achieve in 2 months easily going by your previous records. I'm sure this week will be more than 2 lbs for you. I am hoping for a decent loss next week too. I don't mind 1.5 but not everyweek or I think I will have to change tactics too. I hope you have a smashing week on plan this week. Are you still doing the body magic ?

Kay xx

Hey Bev :), just caught up on your diary. I know what you mean about still being hungry when we use syns on sweets and snacks. I did that the other day with popcorn for 6 syns, I was starving after, but at least you have your hex's. I went on sw online today, and it said the same thing for me too that it will take longer for me to get to my next stone than what I have in mind. I don't go by their graph, I have done an excel worksheet of my own which I follow. I hope to lose my next stone a lot sooner than their graph says I will :p. I think your absolutely right 11.5 lbs you will achieve in 2 months easily going by your previous records. I'm sure this week will be more than 2 lbs for you. I am hoping for a decent loss next week too. I don't mind 1.5 but not everyweek or I think I will have to change tactics too. I hope you have a smashing week on plan this week. Are you still doing the body magic ?

Kay xx

I know what you mean, the graph SW uses is a bit limited and looking at 3/4 weeks doesn't show the bigger picture. As for body magic I've been walking to work and back each day (40 mins a day) for 5 days a week, but I must admit I've been neglecting the swimming again! I really enjoy it when I go but I got so fed up of those 0.5lbs and when I stopped going, even last week with 3 days off plan I got a bigger loss than being 100% and exercising! :confused: I really don't get it sometimes.

If I don't get a decent loss this week I'm going for a week of red days and stocking up on green tea! Hope now the swimming has stopped and I've had a week on plan that hopefully things will be back to normal again! We'll see... It's a long enough journey as it is without losing 0.5lbs or something every week! xxx

I know what you mean, the graph SW uses is a bit limited and looking at 3/4 weeks doesn't show the bigger picture. As for body magic I've been walking to work and back each day (40 mins a day) for 5 days a week, but I must admit I've been neglecting the swimming again! I really enjoy it when I go but I got so fed up of those 0.5lbs and when I stopped going, even last week with 3 days off plan I got a bigger loss than being 100% and exercising! :confused: I really don't get it sometimes.

If I don't get a decent loss this week I'm going for a week of red days and stocking up on green tea! Hope now the swimming has stopped and I've had a week on plan that hopefully things will be back to normal again! We'll see... It's a long enough journey as it is without losing 0.5lbs or something every week! xxx

I feel exactly the same. It's a weird combo for me but I find green works for me with no exercise and then when that stops working then I switch to red with exercise and then the losses start happening again lol :p . So going to see if I get 3 lbs next week, if its another 1lb then will switch to red and hit the gym and then see what happens. Like you said, those of us that still have a way to target, it's hard to just sit still and watch small losses every week, once in a while is ok, but I agree it needs to be monitored. I hope this week you get a big loss, well done on the walking that's enough in itself without the swimming to give you a boost on the scales. Hope you have a smashing week ahead hun :) .

Kay xx

Oh I used a Betty Crocker pancake mix before and it was amazing! Better than home made lol but homemade is so easy I'm gonna have that, think I've mentioned on everyone's diaries I'm having a pancake tomorrow instead lol I'm planning on banana and golden syrup in mine but I do have some anchor light squirty cream in so might put that on too! I've worked out I'm gonna have a green day, so milk will count as hexa, egg free (I know I havnt been eating eggs but I'll have to have a pancake! May just do the white) and then 3.5 syns per tbsp flour. Easy! Don't know how many tbsp flour I'll need though :)

good luck for weigh in! I'm totally with the cereal obsession though girls, I don't use cereal as my hexb cos I just want loads of it! I have weetabix in the cupboard but havnt had it for ages. Might have to have weetabix at some point this week!x

Ooh I love Betty Crocker! Haven't tried the pancake mix but the devils chocolate cake probably contributed to at least a stone of my weight! Lol!

Enjoy your pancakes tomorrow xx

I feel exactly the same. It's a weird combo for me but I find green works for me with no exercise and then when that stops working then I switch to red with exercise and then the losses start happening again lol :p . So going to see if I get 3 lbs next week, if its another 1lb then will switch to red and hit the gym and then see what happens. Like you said, those of us that still have a way to target, it's hard to just sit still and watch small losses every week, once in a while is ok, but I agree it needs to be monitored. I hope this week you get a big loss, well done on the walking that's enough in itself without the swimming to give you a boost on the scales. Hope you have a smashing week ahead hun :) .

Kay xx

Its so weird how our bodies work isn't it? Before this I always thought the more exercise I do the better my losses will be, but it just doesn't work like that.

I think i'll feel pretty frustrated tbh if its another small loss week, but at least can start putting steps in place to shake things up a bit. Just crossing my fingers now for Sat, will be interesting to see what happens. I've cut out 'treat night' this week too n did the fakeaway so hopefully that'll help... Its crazy how its Tue night n i'm already anxious as hell to get it over with now! Xx

Back