From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Thanks hun I really hope so! Definitely feeling like I've got a lot more motivation again. Felt like I was just cruising along for the past couple of weeks but now I'm feeling that burning desire again to do everything I can to get this weight off. I love being in this mindset! :)

Sounding great there Hun,
Very positive you know you can do this :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Bevvy, how are you today?

Well done for the weekend being on plan, that's an achievment in itself! Weekend are always the hardest. Can't believe the faff on you had with scales yesterday, but your motivation is awesome! You'll defo smash that 5.5stone award next Sunday, 4lbs in two weeks is more than doable, especially for you and your great meal plans :)

Have a great day xxx

Aw Bev, what a kerfuffle with the scales!! I would've been narked off too, but hopefully next week you'll see a double less and that will feel brilliant!

Thank you for your vote of confidence but I definitely didn't kick butt this week. I haven't weighed yet but fully expecting a +3 or something else horrendous as I've been soooo off plan! After my crappy loss last week I've been totally rebelling which I know is ridiculous as that's just self-sabotage but every time I tried to "be good" the naughty devil on my shoulder won out!! Hoping this week I'll be a bit stronger and not give in to every temptation but have got 3 meals out this week, 2 of which are Saturday and Sunday, and I weigh on a Monday so already not looking promising!! But I am aiming for damage limitation and being on plan the rest of the time!

Good luck this week, you've got a real positive mindset so I'm sure you're gonna do fab! xxx

Morning Bev
How are you today lovley?
Feel for you with the scales drama but that shows your determination by driving round trying to find somewhere else,
I can so empathise with how you felt I know how important it is to see the results each week,
But your a star for staying focused and a super loss will be waiting for you this Saturday xxx
Von x

Afternoon ladies!

Hope you're having a good day. Another busy Monday at work for me, but enjoyed my walk in the sunshine. When I got home was excited to see that Pure Gym have emailed me the exercise class timetable. I'm already planning out all the classes I can attend. Definitely gonna try Kettle Bells, Zumba and Pump as well as doing general gym work outs. A week today I'll be going for the very first time, bring it on!

* week has finally arrived so I'm hitting the co-codemol thanks to the lovely cramps! :rolleyes: If anything though it's made me extra confident I'll manage a fab loss next week, I usually always get a good loss after * week! :)

I'm going to apologise in advance for my lack of presence in diaries for the next few days. Of course I'll pop in if I can, but with my coursework deadline looming i'm pretty much going to be working constantly until the deadline midnight on Wed. Then loads of social stuff is happening this weekend, but I'll have a big catch up on Sunday!

Low syn red day today, may as well start the week as I mean to go on!

Week 32, Day 7 - Red
Breakfast - Chewy D - hexb
Lunch - Tuna nicoise salad (hexb for potatoes) with olives - 1.5 syns
Snack - Grapes, 2 x mini babybel (hexa), muller
Tea - 2 egg omelette with cheese (hexa), onion and tomato - 3 syns as cooked with olive oil (tastes so much better than frylight so worth the syns!)
Total - 4.5 syns

Von - Hi hun, welcome to my diary and thanks for subscribing! Looking forward to having a big read through of yours when I get some free time again. You're doing absolutely amazing! :) What day do you weigh in? Hope you're having a good day xx

Em - Thanks hun, I really hope so, feeling extra focused this week so fingers crossed I can do it. Looking forward to following in your footsteps and trying a kettlebell class next week. Bit worried it might be too tough for a gym newbie like me, any advice? xx

Kay - Cheers hunny, on track for a 100% day so far. Hope you're doing good too! I know you'll be kicking ass with WI looming tomorrow. xx

Ron - Thanks Ron. Sorry you've been struggling lately. It's amazing but even with meals out if you stick to plan the rest of the time you'd be surprised at what you can achieve. Next weekend I've got 2 meals out and as its to celebrate Mothers day and coursework being over I'm going to pick what I want rather than I *should* have. I find if I don't do that when I eat out and deprive myself I end up rebelling, but this way I have a treat and then get straight back on plan.

Sometimes we just lose our mojo from time to time, it's a marathon not a sprint so just hang in and I'm sure you'll be feeling back 'on it' in again in no time xx

Right... coursework is calling me... :wave_cry:

Hi Bev,
Great news about the gym and all the classes your planning , whoop go girl :)

I wi on a Saturday too , it will change when I go bk to work but ATM Saturdays suit me the best ,

Hi Bev, thanks for your words of encouragement. I actually was very surprised when I weighed to discover I managed to stay the same! Normally I'd be devo'd about staying the same but I'm over the moon with it this week!!! And you're right, I'm gonna try my best to stay on plan apart from those occasions and if I stay the same again I'd be really chuffed.

Your attitude about the gym has made me wanna go!!!!! I'm a member at a local gym, it's 20quid a month off peak and that's gym, swim and all classes so a bargain really but I need to get back into it. I've got a dodgy knee which puts me off but I know, in the long run, exercise would probably help it. I'm gonna try my best to go on Wednesday morning, but I say things like that and something normally gets in the way!!!!

Enjoy your coursework! :) xx

Hey Bevvy, kettlebells is a great class to tone up! In my gym its a 'high intensity workout', where you do one workout for so many repatitions, rest for 15 seconds, then do another workout, rest etc... Not sure if it'll be the same as in your gym, but if it is they ask you to put 85% effort in and just focus on the move technique rather than how many reps you get in. Does that make sense? I've probably over explained it, haha. I love it anyway - I felt the benefits after only a few classes. Stick to a 4kg Kettlebell though (If there's any lighter go for that) 4kg may not be heavy to lift but after 1 hour of doing swings / reps it gets really hard.

When are you thinking of doing a kettlebell class? xx

Afternoon ladies!

Oh boy I feel sh*tty today, I hate * week soooo much. I get such bad stomach pains, thankfully co-codemol takes it off (paracetamol doesn't come close), but then I feel really dosy and out of it because of the co-codemol, grr! Just got in from work and got a hot water bottle, next in order is a little nap before carrying on with the coursework. Gonna update my food for the day now in case I don't have time to get on later!

Week 33, Day 1 - Red
Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Feta (hexa) salad with olives - 1.5 syns
Snack - Grapes and muller
Tea - Jacket potato (hexb) with cheese (hexa) tuna mayo ( 3 syns) and tomatoes - 3 syns
Total - 4.5 syns

So yeah, another yummy low syn red day under my belt. I've got another hexb to use later too if I fancy anything else. Loving my diet this week, feels really good to be hammering the red days again.

---

Von - Hope you're having a lovely day too! I'm really looking forward to having the time for a proper read through your diary! Will be cheering you on this Sat, I'll be weighing in too, eek! :)

Em - Thanks hun, I'll definitely be using the smallest weight! Had a little look on youtube to get the general idea of it and it looks fun. Looking forward to getting stuck in! My first day at the gym is next Monday, so hopefully I'll be able to go to the morning class as I have Mondays off work from now on. It looks quite a popular class, on the timetable at my gym they do about 5 of them. Not going to all 5 though! How many sessions do you do?

I think I've already popped into your diary to wish you good luck, but my fingers are crossed for you. You sooo deserve a fab result after last week!

Ron - Wow, that's brilliant! See I told ya! I think now when we have a 'bad day' its in a different league to the bad ones we had before. I know I always think I've done worse than I actually have.

Your gym sounds great, must be fab having the pool too. I think sometimes we just have to force ourselves to go. I know there's going to be times when I don't feel like it, but I'm really going to try and push myself to get into a good routine with it.

Wow that is another low syn day - When I was reading your foods for today I though ahh she's missed out her other HExB, but then read that you will have something else later if you fancy :)

I do two classes that involve a kettlebell per week (Kettlecise & Kettlebells) they sound similar but are different. You'll get used to it really quickly and hopefully you'll really enjoy it.

Hey Bev :), well done for a 100% day on plan and a very low syn day :p. Your food looks fab hun, I didn't know you can have jackets as a hex on red, wow that's good to know :p. Hope your enjoying the rest of your day and I'm sure with all these low syn days, you'll have a fab loss on Saturday ! Sorry for your totm cramps, hope you feel better soon hun.

Kay xx

Bev you are so focused this week! Well done!! (Can you send some focus over to me? haha!).

Low syn red days + post *week drop weight...you're in for a fabby loss this week!! x

Last edited:
Hey Bev just caught up on your diary. I'm sure this week will be a good one when wi comes around. If co codamol doesn't agree with you ask your gp for mefanamic acid. I take that for the pain along with tranexamic acid for when they get too heavy. I suffer badly with mine but those tabs have been amazing at managing *week x

Thanks for the messages guys, will reply later I promise! Just got time for a quick foodie update before I hit the coursework. Today is deadline day, arghhhhhh! I've still got 650 words to write, references to do and diagrams to draw so you can see why I'm a stress monster today!

Without further ado here's my foodage....

Week 33, Day 2 - Red
Breakfast - Grapes and banana
Lunch - 3 ryvitta (hexb) with philly (hexa) and tomatoes
Snack - Strawberries topped with vanilla muller
Tea - Tuna mayo (3 syns) jacket potato (hexb) with cheese (hexa) and 2/3rd plate superfree salad - 3 syns
Total - 3 syns

I'm kicking ass this week with the red days. Third in a row today and low syn too. Tomorrow as I'm going out for tea (shopping centre food court) I'll go for EE so I have more options, though I'll be sticking 100% to plan again.

I nipped to the shops on the way home from work and picked up some of that multigrain oat so simple. Its on offer in Morrisons atm and would be a great hexb choice! Just hope it tastes as yummy as I imagine!

Hope you're all having an amazing day. I'm off to work my a** offnow until this coursework is done. I'm not feeling too sorry for myself though as tomorrow I'm booking Dublin flights, hitting the shops with my bestie and hopefully buying my first ever size 18 dress from Primarni - woop! Lots to look forward to, but first time for work! xxxxxxx

Wooop!!! Coursework is all done! Feels so good to have got that out of the way with! :)

Giving myself a good week off from uni now to chill out, have lots of catch ups with friends and get myself into a new routine with the gym. I've been working so hard I haven't seen anyone really for at least 3 weeks! :rolleyes:

--

Em - Oooh I don't think mine does kettlecise, but I'll keep an eye out for it. Definitely gonna be checking out the legs bums and tums as that's definitely my problem area! Hope you enjoyed your class tonight.

Kay - Thanks hun, yeah I'm definitely back in the zone this week. Feels sooo good! Can't wait for Saturday now, I don't normally say this but I sooo deserve a loss this week!

Sophie - Thanks hun, i don't know what happened but I suddenly went from ultra chilled and having pasta every day to wanting to go for it with the red days! Will pop over to your diary later and see how you've been getting on!

Scarlet - Thanks hun, I'm actually thinking of going to the docs about it because although its only a couple of days a month it really does turn me into a wreck!

Intoxicate - I knowww, soo annoying with the scales. I think that might be why I'm doing extra good this week as I'm even more determined to see a good number on those scales! Hope you're having a good week.

Von - Hey darling, hope you've had a good day. My day is perfect now that coursework is done with, woop!

xxxxx

Back